4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-01, 21:25   Link #3681
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I wonder what Odysseus, Guineviere, and Carline are doing now if they're still alive with Lelouch's Geass still on them.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:27   Link #3682
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Just curious... How do you think he was honorable? An example would be good.
He didn't use Villeta in her time of need, and helped her even though she was his enemy. He was also torn up by what he was doing.

Compare that to Lelouch who abandoned all morality, and almost became his Father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnizel View Post
Ougi didn't like zero to manupulate people................. thats all.
That's how I saw it, and people are blaming the desicion of hundreds of people on one man.

Why does no one mention that Todou betrayed Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
I wonder what Odysseus, Guineviere, and Carline are doing now if they're still alive with Lelouch's Geass still on them.
They never explained what the hell they did with all the hundreds of brainwashed soldiers, I see no reason why Jeremiah wouldn't use geass canceller on them, but they never stated that he did.

Most likely the only surviving Britannian royal family members are Schneizel, Cornelia, and Nunally.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:27   Link #3683
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Actually I think that Guinevere and Carline are dead. They were at Pendragon....
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:30   Link #3684
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Actually I think that Guinevere and Carline are dead. They were at Pendragon....
One more reason I hate Lelouch.

Both of them where clearly Upper Class Twits and didn't deserve to die, but Lelouch left them for dead, just because he was petty.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:32   Link #3685
hero147

Yeah....I don't like Ougi very much. Maybe because I'm such a Lelouch fanboy
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:32   Link #3686
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

If Lelouch is dead in their eyes, it might be that they either looked to the second in command or their Geass went dormant until they see another person with the name Lelouch. The second is just a guess and not to be taken seriously.

The website still listed the three Geassed royals still alive and the only edit were the killed Rounds.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:33   Link #3687
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Yeah....I don't like Ougi very much. Maybe because I'm such a Lelouch fanboy
Ougi didn't do much in the series.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:33   Link #3688
Charred Knight

Quote:
If Lelouch is dead in their eyes, it might be that they either looked to the second in command or their Geass went dormant until they see another person with the name Lelouch. The second is just a guess and not to be taken seriously.
That could be the plot of the sequel!

Due to Lelouch's incompetence, a second Lelouch has taken over most of the Britannian army throwing the world into chaos!
Old 2008-10-01, 21:33   Link #3689
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
He didn't use Villeta in her time of need, and helped her even though she was his enemy. He was also torn up by what he was doing.

Compare that to Lelouch who abandoned all morality, and almost became his Father.
As it was pointed out, Ougi was originally part of a terrorist group who stole what they thought was poisonous gas. What did you think they were going to do with that?
Knowing this is a Japanese anime, the intent was likely to release the gas in the subway, to imitate the real-life incident of sarin gas in Japan.

No one in the original BK group had the right to claim moral highground against Lulu; they didn't even HAVE any morals until Zero showed up.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:34   Link #3690
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Pfft, results speak for themselves, Ougi has none really, or at least any that would really matter, and Lelouch brought about world peace. I think I know which one I'll lean towards in the end

Quote:
That's how I saw it, and people are blaming the desicion of hundreds of people on one man.

Why does no one mention that Todou betrayed Lelouch.
That's basically how I saw it too, they were just as responsible for many of their decisions and intentions as well.

Cause, Todoue did less in regards to Ougi and such on this matter at least, Ougi was the more active agent and basically the face of the mutiny in the end.

Quote:
They never explained what the hell they did with all the hundreds of brainwashed soldiers, I see no reason why Jeremiah wouldn't use geass canceller on them, but they never stated that he did.

Most likely the only surviving Britannian royal family members are Schneizel, Cornelia, and Nunally.
Meh, the served a better cause then the one they were on beforehand, I can say that much in the least.

Meh, only ones actually worth the weight of their positions >_>

Quote:
One more reason I hate Lelouch.

Both of them where clearly Upper Class Twits and didn't deserve to die, but Lelouch left them for dead, just because he was petty.
Carline was a war crazy loli, and Guinevere squandered tons of funds on petty projects just to glorify herself among other things or did you forget the description on their profiles? Hardly innocent from my perspective, they are the exact examples of everything that was wrong with Britannian society
Old 2008-10-01, 21:34   Link #3691
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
And that's not that bad an idea TBH, so why leave it all up to assumptions and ambiguity? (rhetorical statment BTW) Why not end it strong on a complete note of closure....Hell if the point of the show was to give him CODE and GEASS that's a great way to end the series IMO, so WHY be all bull$hitty about it?
That's how sunrise trolls their fans.
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:34   Link #3692
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
As it was pointed out, Ougi was originally part of a terrorist group who stole what they thought was poisonous gas. What did you think they were going to do with that?
Knowing this is a Japanese anime, the intent was likely to release the gas in the subway, to imitate the real-life incident of sarin gas in Japan.

No one in the original BK group had the right to claim moral highground against Lulu; they didn't even HAVE any morals until Zero showed up.

I deal with facts, not guesses.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:35   Link #3693
FlyingSheep
Sheep of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post
That's exactly what I've been thinking, only I didn't quite know how to put it into words. Thank you very, very much, now I'm not bothered by any more opinions of my own of which I am unable to figure out just what they even are. =)
Thats what I'm here for, emotional support =p
FlyingSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:36   Link #3694
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Fact: The resistance bombed soft targets before they stole the gas. That's known, even though most forgot because it was mentioned in the first episode only.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:36   Link #3695
FlyingSheep
Sheep of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnizel View Post
Ougi didn't do much in the series.
Lelouch should have used the geass on everyone to make them think that Ougi was him. Then use the geass on Ougi to make him think he was Lelouch. That way Ougi dies, and everyone is happy!
Old 2008-10-01, 21:37   Link #3696
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Lelouch did a pretty good job of trying to keep civilians out of it as much as possible. Everything that really killed a lot of civilians were mostly accidental.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:39   Link #3697
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, the served a better cause then the one they were on beforehand, I can say that much in the least.

Meh, only ones actually worth the weight of their positions >_>

So your saying that innocent people should be brainwashed due to the fact that they happen to live in a country run by a dick?

The second season made it clear that Britannia, or the Britannian royal family was not to blame, but MEMBERS of the Britannian Royal family like Charles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Carline was a war crazy loli, and Guinevere squandered tons of funds on petty projects just to glorify herself among other things or did you forget the description on their profiles? Hardly innocent from my perspective, they are the exact examples of everything that was wrong with Britannian society
Which is why I called them upper class twits, Carline did not harm, and Guinevere is only a harm to the country she's running. Put both where they can do no harm, and their fine. You don't rob them off their will, and give them a Fate worse than death because of it.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:39   Link #3698
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Charred, did you forget the government building Ougi's group blew up with along with all the civilian casualties that resulted from it afterward in the very first episode? They weren't exactly the moral aspiration Zero would become

Quote:
So your saying that innocent people should be brainwashed due to the fact that they happen to live in a country run by a dick?

The second season made it clear that Britannia, or the Britannian royal family was not to blame, but MEMBERS of the Britannian Royal family like Charles.
They went along with it, they served that country, even proud to have served that country, those soldiers went about conquering half the world, crushed anything that was or was not in their way to do it, those nobles abused their positions and the populaces they conquered, extracting the resources of those countries for their own benefit. Its not just the ruler, but the country itself that was the biggest dick in the end.

Are you forgetting the fact that Britannia was screwed up even before Charles took power, or did the whole horse carriage falling on his mother scene slip your mind, among all the other acts of brutality before his rise? Face it, the society itself was the thing that was messed up, the system was the enemy and thing Lelouch ended up defeating in the end.

Quote:
Which is why I called them upper class twits, Carline did not harm, and Guinevere is only a harm to the country she's running. Put both where they can do no harm, and their fine. You don't rob them off their will, and give them a Fate worse than death because of it.
She was an imperial fucking princess involved in high stakes decision making and advocated the destruction and conquest of the C.F after its break up during the meeting in Turn 12, Guinevere much the same. Bismark goes on to verify in Turn 17 that Odysseus and members of the Royal family which I can assume includes those two were already leading on the front in the war against the UFN. Their positions make them a threat, titles to the royal line carry power with it, and of their own volition and free will I doubt nothing short of what your suggesting to entail either imprisonment or death would suffice. Personally, I think Geass just makes them more useful, uses their power and 'support' to help create and pave the way for the necessary changes that were to come and the better tomorrow.

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-10-01 at 21:50.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:39   Link #3699
FlyingSheep
Sheep of Destruction

Quote:
Stop watching anime, the most facts I got out of Code Geass was that the Big Dipper could have been used an attack pattern. Ohh, and Japanese festivities make me extremely jealous. Why can't our schools put on a show like that?

Ohh yeah, and just about everything in the end of episode 25 is a guess. For all we know, Lelouch could have obtained Code Geass and instead of him leading the wagon, he could have been reincarnated as the horse. All nothing but guesses.

Last edited by FlyingSheep; 2008-10-01 at 21:43. Reason: I roflcopterlawllerskates at the horse.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:49   Link #3700
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Lelouch did a pretty good job of trying to keep civilians out of it as much as possible. Everything that really killed a lot of civilians were mostly accidental.
I agree that most of them are accidental, like the FLEIA bomb Suzaku was using as a threat unintentionally being used and also the landslide at Narita incident.

If Lelouch intentionally want to kill civilians, the death tolls would probably be much higher.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote