AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-05, 07:22   Link #3681
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Btw, now that you've pointed it out, I realized that AO said that that skill drained a lot of mana, so since she technically isn't close to Fate, and wasn't ordered by Serge, I'm not too surprised at the lack of altruism in this sense.
Yeah, that drains quite a lot, but:

- could be a spoiler but AO doesn't necessarily have to use its own or Serge's mana;

- AO's own mana reserves are unknown but at least roughly enough for it to survive another universal collapse at any given time;

- overall fixing the damage dealt to Fate would be much less costly than what AO did in part 6.5;

- AO didn't even mention that it was capable of such healing.

Anyway it's just to show that AO isn't exactly "good" and usually doesn't care about any living being around.
Old 2007-07-05, 07:45   Link #3682
Aaron008R

Quote:
Kha: (regenerates enough to speak) Ow.

Carim: KHAAAAAAA!!! :cry:

Schach: You've hurt her.
Acous: You made her cry.
Hayate: You've brought her to tears.

That was random.
What have you been doing to Carym, huh?
I'm starting to sense CarymXKha frobidden rabu vibes

Quote:
And I gotta stop thinking of Carim in terms of Gundam Stateswomen. I've made her cry like Cagalli, sing like Lacus, preach meaningless peace like Relena, and have the strict side of Lady Une. Bottomline: I NEED MORE SUBS! Episode 2 is not enough for Carim characterization!!!
How about Sayla? :3

Carym: (to Kha) Onii-san!
Kha: What?!

Quote:
You've just turned my Chidori Keroko intro upside down! But then again, since there's that other seldom-seen side to most characters I play with (violent Fate bordering on Precia, dere-Arisa, crying Carim, shouting Kha) and remembering how Keroko loved tech, I guess why not?
:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*lists down Aurion's weakness*

Keroko's Kawaii-Moe Double Put-Cry combo attack = Check
Nanoha's Stern Instructor Mode = Check

Yet of all of them, Fate WINS

I can imagine Aurion doing his best Kyon impression
Well, nobody is invincible. Though a girl has to be pretty close to him for the trick to work.

Quote:
Well, you can throw Haman into the mix, and Carim's badassery will skyrocket
Battle mode?

Quote:
Haman, ka? Or maybe someone else...? Dang, you've just made me realize that I've casted Carim with all the weakest leading ladies... Gomenasi, Carim-sama...

Ah I feel an idea coming...

*poof*

ARGH!!! What just happened?! I just imagined Carim wearing the ":3" Konata face!!!
How about an OOC tsun-tsun Carym?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
More Joseth trivia this time round.

Spoiler:
You don't say.
This guy has an even worse attitude than stereotype villains!
And he becomes socio-Rock when drunk? Somebody call Keroko-chan! *ICB'd*
By the way, Nightengale, do you think the Aces' trump cards against Aurion make it fair enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahaha, that was great Bardich wins again
Two can play that game.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-05 at 08:44.
Old 2007-07-05, 07:45   Link #3683
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler:
So Joseth KaiHai BaMa turns into dere Rock when drunk?

That mention of Mr Deep Throat the CIA Superinformant was kinda surprising for his character really, especially his preference to helping people help themselves . If it weren't for his extremely holier-- okay maybe "higher-tech'd than thou" attitude he'd be a great Confessor.

I'd like to see Kha's entry in that book. I suppose Kha's dark secret is that he rips people off (I'm serious)? Fancies black underwear (I'm half serious)? Has a secret affair with Carim (I'm not serious! )?

As for Sophia's that's pretty obvious: listing any of the ways she gets turned into Kaleido-So--

*Hayate Harisen Mk 3 >>>> Creator-san*
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Yeah, that drains quite a lot, but:

- could be a spoiler but AO doesn't necessarily have to use its own or Serge's mana;

- AO's own mana reserves are unknown but at least roughly enough for it to survive another universal collapse at any given time;

- overall fixing the damage dealt to Fate would be much less costly than what AO did in part 6.5;

- AO didn't even mention that it was capable of such healing.

Anyway it's just to show that AO isn't exactly "good" and usually doesn't care about any living being around.
I see... I think RH, the 4koma at least, falls into that category too.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:00   Link #3684
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
What have you been doing to Carym, huh?
I'm starting to sense CarymXKha frobidden rabu vibes
I don't know... She's the character that I want to play around with sooo much and yet I've sooo little data to run on.

And I'm starting to sense it too, though technically CarymxKha IS one of the possible endings of this New Velka harem game fic series.
Quote:
How about Sayla? :3

Carym: (to Kha) Onii-san!
Kha: What?!
Yeah and notice that Kha flies the Nu Gundam...
Quote:
:3
Okaaaaay......

Quote:
Battle mode?

How about an OOC tsun-tsun Carym?
1. Good idea! Now to do a Lone-- MATTE!!! Will she meet canon combat? She's one of the AV Trinity after all; and I don't even what's her device.

But yeah I'll keep Haman in mind. :3

2. OOC tsun-tsun Carim? Why do I have a feeling I've done that before...?

Oh no that was heartbroken Carim.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:01   Link #3685
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I see... I think RH, the 4koma at least, falls into that category too.
Heh, another thing they have in common

BTW did my forwarded PM of converstaion with SaintX reach you? Any comments?
Old 2007-07-05, 08:02   Link #3686
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
*poof*

ARGH!!! What just happened?! I just imagined Carim wearing the ":3" Konata face!!!

Gotta go watch another normal anime after Lucky Star...
Spoiler for Like this?:

*runs*

Quote:

Spoiler:

This man's sense of justice is BRUTAL, although understandable in an unusual way (especially with the hookers part)

And Bond Car? Damn

And for some reason...

Joseth: *drunk* Whoa whoa whoa Keroko, Keroko...
You need to let your feelings go.
Joseth knows you have FEELINGS for him...

*runs from MASS ICB Barrage*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:13   Link #3687
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Heh, another thing they have in common

BTW did my forwarded PM of converstaion with SaintX reach you? Any comments?
1. Agreed

2. I'm not too sure of what to comment, but isn't Anti-Maigc already here and now, as in AMF? And the AMF's gotta be working on some fundamental principle of magic such that it can interfere with standard magic for 8 years (14 if Kha's Velka Desert POV is considered) with no counter measure, so it might work for AT?

And I thought of AT Field while running mental simulations of AT.
Quote:
Spoiler for Like this?:

*runs*
AH!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BUUUUUUUUURN!!!

I think I've just glimpsed one of Kha's nightmares.

Ever wondered what dere Kleriker is like...? Funny how I've never done that image before...
Quote:
Joseth: *drunk* Who who who Keroko, Keroko...

JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK...

*tap dances around ICB's*

Looks like dere Keroko has a pretty low accura--

*Netherbreath >>>> Creator-san*
Old 2007-07-05, 08:15   Link #3688
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

My very first Hayuuno fic EVAR. An unofficial sequel to Dark Yuuno/Baseball short, by Satashi. My POWAH doesn't even come close to the Supreme Power that is Satashi, but I was seriously tempted to try. :3

Spoiler for A 2nd rate's Hayuuno:

Nothing OC-related, but I'd thought I'd post it here as well.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:20   Link #3689
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
My very first Hayuuno fic EVAR. An unofficial sequel to Dark Yuuno/Baseball short, by Satashi. My POWAH doesn't even come close to the Supreme Power that is Satashi, but I was seriously tempted to try. :3

I'm not really sold on the entire Hayate/Yuuno thing, but DAMN Yuuno you pimp... somehow saying just the right words and knowing the right moves to make Hayate trip all over herself (especially with the children comment )

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:31   Link #3690
Aaron008R

Quote:
I don't know... She's the character that I want to play around with sooo much and yet I've sooo little data to run on.
So she's your little plaything, huh?

Quote:
And I'm starting to sense it too, though technically CarymxKha IS one of the possible endings of this New Velka harem game fic series.
Hoh? At least the Velka Chronicles is now closer to it's harem game roots.

Quote:
Yeah and notice that Kha flies the Nu Gundam...
So you'd rather have Dio as Carym's brother?

Quote:
Okaaaaay......
Blame yourself and Nightengale for teaching me the Konata face.

Quote:
Spoiler for Like this?:

*runs*
That was......

Quote:
Joseth: *drunk* Whoa whoa whoa Keroko, Keroko...

Ah... The possibilities...
[Dodges Chain-ICB]

Quote:
JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK JxK...

*tap dances around ICB's*

Looks like dere Keroko has a pretty low accura--

*Netherbreath >>>> Creator-san*
That I want to see.
Hmm. Maybe I should make a tsun-tsun Nanoha...*SLB'd*

Quote:

Hehehe. GREAT! Yuuno's playing with Hayate's emotions without even noticing it! And Hayate's Lovestruck mode is simply wonderful! The "trip+puppy eyes+carry me" combo worked so well.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-05, 08:32   Link #3691
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
1. Agreed

2. I'm not too sure of what to comment, but isn't Anti-Maigc already here and now, as in AMF? And the AMF's gotta be working on some fundamental principle of magic such that it can interfere with standard magic for 8 years (14 if Kha's Velka Desert POV is considered) with no counter measure, so it might work for AT?
Well, I think you've got the wrong impression of Antimagic, but nevertheless my point there is that I'm against its introduction unless SaintX have something to change my opinion.

Regarding AMF, I'm not sure how exactly it works in canon. Anyway it's possible to overpower it. With my version of AT this is not the case - no magic particles mean no magic, Punkt. Though in general its first ability is indeed close to AMF.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:49   Link #3692
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
So she's your little plaything, huh?

Hoh? At least the Velka Chronicles is now closer to it's harem game roots.

So you'd rather have Dio as Carym's brother?

That I want to see.
1. E-eh?! Don't make it sound so er... Church girls are so pure and innocent... What a sight to be--

YAMATE!!! What's gotten into me seriously? How did I go from Fate-fanboyism to Carim, of which we've hardly seen much of her?!

2. True. Shall I start releasing the various endings? It'll also show something about Keroko...

3. Well... Now you've kicked off soooo many ideas, especially when you consider that programs don't die but power down, unless reformatted.

I see:

Dio: [Quatro Vageena]Are you... Kha?[/Quatro]
Kha: [Amuro]Dio ka?![/Amuro]

and that's just one when both work together until Dio disappears, then resurfaces in charge of the regrouped Neo Velka Army, in a battle named Dio's Counterattack, trying to drop a massive asteroid onto Mid Childa. Fate gets shot down, Alicia comes back to haunt both Kha and Dio...

OMG Imagination FULL DRIVE FTW.
Quote:
Well, I think you've got the wrong impression of Antimagic, but nevertheless my point there is that I'm against its introduction unless SaintX have something to change my opinion.

Regarding AMF, I'm not sure how exactly it works in canon. Anyway it's possible to overpower it. With my version of AT this is not the case - no magic particles mean no magic, Punkt. Though in general its first ability is indeed close to AMF.
Okaaay. Now I really have no idea what to say. Some of the ideas were too ported from other series to be made fanon without becoming a full crossover.

But we'll see how. Now the only problem is, THERE'S ANOTHER POWER LEVEL ABOVE NOBLES?! I only intended the Nobles to have been the max power available to FW because of his X rank, which is only 1 rank above SSS. I don't want anything to go pass that point, because in my dictionary, X = Godlike, and theoretically nothing is Beyond Godlike, only in DotA.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:53   Link #3693
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I'm not really sold on the entire Hayate/Yuuno thing, but DAMN Yuuno you pimp... somehow saying just the right words and knowing the right moves to make Hayate trip all over herself (especially with the children comment )
Well, I too am not completely sold (( my heart's with the 300 )), but as far as just 6th Division go, with the less-morbid and more-easily-embarrassed Hayate, and the more confident-playful Yuuno, I am sold. And besides...honestly, it's much easier to write, due to their characterizations. The very-very-good-platonic-friends that is connected in the hearts charm of Yuunoha somehow is so powerful it cannot be transcribed into my fingers. Or rather I just suck at making a romance story between 2 very good friends... like those millions and millions of HarryHermione stories out there.

And what's with the shipping of Joseth!? You guys are really set on making something out, aren't you?

And I fear the Carim thing if she pulls an Aizen in canon. Let's face it, it's possible.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:57   Link #3694
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
And I fear the Carim thing if she pulls an Aizen in canon. Let's face it, it's possible.
Ah that reminds me.

Remember my earlier comments about Carim launching off on some "misguided justice" trajectory, alienating Riot 6, back in Epi... 7 I think? if that's the case, imagine the angst of the 21st. And Kha would take another step closer to being Amuro.

Even:

Kha: [Amuro]Why Carim... I don't understand...[/Amuro]
Carim: [Quess]What do you understand? You're always talking so big... (charges beam cannon and fires) WHEN YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED FOR ONCE!!![/Quess]

And here I go again, Carym = Gundam girl.
Old 2007-07-05, 09:06   Link #3695
Aaron008R

Quote:
1. E-eh?! Don't make it sound so er... Church girls are so pure and innocent... What a sight to be--

YAMATE!!! What's gotten into me seriously? How did I go from Fate-fanboyism to Carim, of which we've hardly seen much of her?!
We have Skane to thank for that.

Quote:
2. True. Shall I start releasing the various endings? It'll also show something about Keroko...
Yes, please!

Quote:
3. Well... Now you've kicked off soooo many ideas, especially when you consider that programs don't die but power down, unless reformatted.

I see:

Dio: [Quatro Vageena]Are you... Kha?[/Quatro]
Kha: [Amuro]Dio ka?![/Amuro]

and that's just one when both work together until Dio disappears, then resurfaces in charge of the regrouped Neo Velka Army, in a battle named Dio's Counterattack, trying to drop a massive asteroid onto Mid Childa. Fate gets shot down, Alicia comes back to haunt both Kha and Dio...

OMG Imagination FULL DRIVE FTW.
Hey, it's my specialty. Giving the spark and letting others fan it into a blaze.

Quote:
But we'll see how. Now the only problem is, THERE'S ANOTHER POWER LEVEL ABOVE NOBLES?! I only intended the Nobles to have been the max power available to FW because of his X rank, which is only 1 rank above SSS. I don't want anything to go pass that point, because in my dictionary, X = Godlike, and theoretically nothing is Beyond Godlike, only in DotA.
PLEASE! Let's not go above rank X!!!!
The OC Nanohaverse is already way more dangerous than the Canonverse! Not to mention the Aces are no longer the trump cards of the TSAB! What more do you guys want?

Quote:
Well, I too am not completely sold (( my heart's with the 300 )), but as far as just 6th Division go, with the less-morbid and more-easily-embarrassed Hayate, and the more confident-playful Yuuno, I am sold. And besides...honestly, it's much easier to write, due to their characterizations. The very-very-good-platonic-friends that is connected in the hearts charm of Yuunoha somehow is so powerful it cannot be transcribed into my fingers. Or rather I just suck at making a romance story between 2 very good friends... like those millions and millions of HarryHermione stories out there.
Agreed on every point there. You actually gave me ideas for the Hayate and Aurion drama part in my scenarios. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
And what's with the shipping of Joseth!? You guys are really set on making something out, aren't you?
We're trying to pair up every MR. ATTITUDE here with our lovely Bachelorette, Keroko-chan! *XYZ Shot and ICB'd*

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-05, 09:11   Link #3696
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Okaaay. Now I really have no idea what to say. Some of the ideas were too ported from other series to be made fanon without becoming a full crossover.

What's the power level you're talking about? AT? It's not like its powers in my interpretation can be measured by current ranks, it's even more RPS than AO - users of regular magic (aka variants of Terran magic) have NO means to do anything against it, while it can do nothing to divine or chaotic spells either. Its second ability can be possibly measured by ranks though (and will depend on the wielder's capacity). If we go with SaintX's view and Antimagic, I'm not the one to explain it probably, I have no idea how it would work in ordinary worlds, so ranking is difficult too. Or do you mean The Creators race? They're no more except FW. They were basically what can be called Gods. FW doesn't have their former power in his current state though (I think we've come to an agreement with SaintX about FW's distant past). AO and AT were meant to have absolute power in their respective fields, but with the gradual evolution of Multiverse (appearance of new powers not present when they were created) and in abscense of their former energy source they're currently quite limited.
Old 2007-07-05, 09:14   Link #3697
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
What's the power level you're talking about? AT? It's not like its powers in my interpretation can be measured by current ranks, it's even more RPS than AO - users of regular magic (aka variants of Terran magic) have NO means to do anything against it, while it can do nothing to divine or chaotic spells either. Its second ability can be possibly measured by ranks though (and will depend on the wielder's capacity). If we go with SaintX's view and Antimagic, I'm not the one to explain it probably, I have no idea how it would work in ordinary worlds, so ranking is difficult too. Or do you mean The Creators race? They're no more except FW. They were basically what can be called Gods. FW doesn't have their former power in his current state though (I think we've come to an agreement with SaintX about FW's distant past). AO and AT were meant to have absolute power in their respective fields, but with the gradual evolution of Multiverse (appearance of new powers not present when they were created) and in abscense of their former energy source they're currently quite limited.
No. I was referring to Saint X's Royals, who are the upgraded Nobles, when I created Nobles as the maximum, then in Saint X's PM that appeared.
Old 2007-07-05, 09:25   Link #3698
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
No. I was referring to Saint X's Royals, who are the upgraded Nobles, when I created Nobles as the maximum, then in Saint X's PM that appeared.
Ah, found it. Well, they don't necessarily have to be X ... Maybe SSS+ Or like Nobles with a wider range of abilities ... I'm not the one who created them anyway They can be very limited in numbers, and if some are physically immortal (like possessing infinitely regenerating life force) they'd be perfect hosts for AT

EDIT:

They should also have some distinctive names and titles to be able to say:

???: Before you die, stubborn girl, I will tell you my name - I am *XXXXX*, Prince of *something*.

[unleashes his ultimate attack]

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-07-05 at 09:56.
Old 2007-07-05, 10:11   Link #3699
Erio
Hiromi

Sorry guys for not commenting on all the stuff that has been posted in the last couple days... I've been quite busy, at work, and at home.

I'll see if I can comment on some of the latest stuff later...

Quote:
Thinking in terms of regular magic/dark magic/divine magic, AO has absolute power over regular magic, right? What would be AT's field?
Old 2007-07-05, 10:34   Link #3700
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Thinking in terms of regular magic/dark magic/divine magic, AO has absolute power over regular magic, right? What would be AT's field?
That's currently being discussed. My point of view regarding the power over magic particles: AO has the powers of Manipulation and Creation (though Creation is somewhat twisted - since it's impossible to create magic particles out of nothing now it needs to trade an equivalent amount of regular matter and/or energy to do this, thus the process would look like destruction for anybody who can't see magic particles; I've shown it in use once, the ability requires much more effort than manipulation); AT has the powers of Interdiction and Destruction (the first means it can make magic particles kind of inert, thus preventing any usage of them - the levels of effect may be different: from countering AO's manipulation to total ban on any regular magic being cast; the second initially was meant to turn magic particles into nothing, but now turns them into equivalent amount of regular matter and/or energy instead, thus the process would look like creation for anybody who can't see magic particles; may have combat and non-combat uses). So basically they both work around regular magic, but have different fields of influence. SaintX has another idea, which involves Antimagic; I won't be posting it without permission yet. Both AO and AT have no powers over divine or dark magic, as this kinds of magic appeared after their creation and are independent from Terran magic. Nevertheless both Devices can stand their own against divine/dark-users using indirect effects of their abilities.
Closed Thread