AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-08-31, 11:26   Link #3741
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Hmm, i'm pretty sure that this will be explained later but Aisia says that the beast had some negative feelings towards Aisia when the beast saw her, so Aisia wonders if she knows that beast.

Aisia also found out that the Saint is alive btw, but the Saint left the day they fought(or maybe the next day, i don't remember) so Aisia didn't found the Saint and she doesn't know where did she go because the fact that she is going to attack Galark is a secret and no one can say anything about this.

BTW Pandora's box is just the name of the plan, there are some examples but nothing important
Old 2021-08-31, 11:44   Link #3742
Mirable
ミラベル

So those heroes can't die by...

- Stab in the heart

- Slit throat.

- Bleeding to death.

- Fall from high place.

- Burn body.

Erika did try all of these but her wound will heal itself no matter what, wonder how Rio manage to put her out of misery.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 11:45   Link #3743
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

I am very excited as to where this would take us and how the relationship is going to improve~ But i wonder~ if it's also going to erase Amakawa Haruto's identity in their memories to those who knew him from his previous life since it's no longer him but he used to be that person~

That could be a loophole to that particular rule~ so i am thinking that they would not know who Rio is but know Haruto~ a
And if it's going to be like that then we might not have a harem since the only heroine who knows Haruto from his previous life is Miharu~ And this could be one of the goals by having everyone forget about him~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 11:48   Link #3744
Marco
A lazy reader.

I mean, I said the author could take the chance to do that, but people will be angry haha
Everyone loves Celia, so that's a no-no.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 12:03   Link #3745
ivaannom
性欲の権化

About Rikka and Haruto...

So basically, Rikka met Haruto once in the school festival of Haruto's high school and she saved her from some problem she is not saying right now, BUT, Rikka already knew Haruto from before due to her cousin, Fujiwara Mafuyu(who is friends with a girl called Chizuru, i believe they have appeared in the SSs but i don't remember if that was her name) since she liked Amakawa Haruto(Rikka got this info from Chizuru)
Old 2021-08-31, 12:21   Link #3746
Mirable
ミラベル

^Yeah Chizuru and Mafuyu, they were Haruto's classmate from high school.

I'm surprised that author still remember them.
Old 2021-08-31, 12:22   Link #3747
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

So basically, Rikka met Haruto once in the school festival of Haruto's high school and she saved her from some problem she is not saying right now, BUT, Rikka already knew Haruto from before due to her cousin, Fujiwara Mafuyu(who is friends with a girl called Chizuru, i believe they have appeared in the SSs but i don't remember if that was her name) since she liked Amakawa Haruto(Rikka got this info from Chizuru)
I thought it was you who said there was a SS that explained how they met.
Wasn't it about some guys that tried to hit on Rikka during a festival in the middle school division?
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 12:23   Link #3748
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:

I just have a check and it seems like Chizuru was Haruto's senpai in high school
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 12:32   Link #3749
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
I thought it was you who said there was a SS that explained how they met.
Wasn't it about some guys that tried to hit on Rikka during a festival in the middle school division?
Maybe, i just forgot that.
Old 2021-08-31, 12:47   Link #3750
Mirable
ミラベル

The guy who hit on Rikka his name is Sakata (dunno the same with Sakata Hiroaki or not)

From SS, Rikka said she know Haruto from her friend and he is famous among the middle school.
Old 2021-08-31, 13:00   Link #3751
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed318554 View Post
I just have a check and it seems like Chizuru was Haruto's senpai in high school
The SS is titled Amakawa Haruto's grey school life, it was the first day of Haruto's second year of highschool, everyone in the class is talking about going to the karaoke for knowing more each other, two of Haruto's classmates notice he's leaving, they were Chizuru and Mafuyu, Chizuru encourages her friend Mafuyu, who seems to like Haruto, to go to invite him, she doesn't dare to due to shyness, Chizuru goes to invite Haruto taking Mafuyu by the hand, Chizuru tries to help Mafuyu to make a pass on Haruto while inviting him, Haruto thanks them for inviting him but says that he can't go because he has a part time job and leaves.

In the SS from volume 8, Haruto and Rikka were just two years apart when the real them are 4/5 years apart, the SS is just a what if.

Last edited by jagt; 2021-08-31 at 15:46.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 13:01   Link #3752
Roberto1

so if i understand this right, aishia was about to die, but Rio didn't let her and in change everyone except aishia forget about Rio and haruto?

So he changed some stupid and insipid memories of tea parties, borring dances, a dumb house and a little bit of fame for aishia?

completely worth it, aishia have been there since vol 1 and to tell the truth i would hate it if she died, all meaningless things Rio lost can be rebuild, also some of the girls fall for him 2 times already, and after this it will be 3 time, it won't matter though, if the author keeps writing the same BS

Anyway, i am happy, aishia is alive and that's all i wanted and hoped for this vol, i never expected any romantic development because i know the author, but i did not expect a REGRESSION but meh, a subtraction of 2-2 is only 0.
Old 2021-08-31, 13:01   Link #3753
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
The guy who hit on Rikka his name is Sakata (dunno the same with Sakata Hiroaki or not)

From SS, Rikka said she know Haruto from her friend and he is famous among the middle school.
Wait, what is his name in Kanji tho? I want to check if it's the same with Sakata Hiroaki or not
Old 2021-08-31, 13:49   Link #3754
Mirable
ミラベル

^Sadly i don't have a raw to check, i read that SS from premium J-novel.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2021-08-31, 20:08   Link #3755
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Interesting no one is talking about this(I went to sleep since I got my first vaccine and Im not feeling well so I skipped a lot of parts but anyways, I believe people should have reached this part already)

So Erika gets possessed by a man(she is still conscious) and this man says that she is just his vessel so he is likely 1 of the 6 wise gods. This man is not as strong as he actually is due to Erika being weak but still he is a lot stronger than Erika(more than Haruto at this point for sure), he also don't have all of his memories for some reason.

This man keeps calling Haruto as "King of the dragons", and asks him why is he protecting Aisia when she is a traitor so he also asks him if he has betrayed them too!? But Haruto is like, wtf are you talking about.

The man realizes that Haruto has lost more power and memories than him, specially memories and he thinks that Aisia is the one keeping this memories.

BTW I think this man is the same man that later tries to kill Miharu, and Aisia says that this man hates Miharu and Aisia.

This man also says that there is no God in this world. No, actually God left and the ones who couldn't accept this are half human half gods

Edit 2: when the man sees Miharu he says "Here you are, fragment/half/partner(depends on the context) of the traitor. Tho just as the dragon's king, I don't understand why you put your soul in a human's body"

Anyways this guy tries to kill Miharu but Rio stops him asking him why is he trying to kill her. The man says he can't say it due to the restrictions she(Miharu) put on them saying it's all this damn woman(Miharu)'s fault. He also says it's good that at least there are no demons(mazoku) around them for now.

Later when Rio reaches his limit, he tells him to stop because he is just a human now and heroes stopped being human once they became heroes, aaaaand Satsuki hears this btw.

When Seria uses Durandal, the man is surprised that a human can use trascendental magic and asks if she learned this from Miharu

Basically, this fucker came after 20 fucking vols and started saying : Here you have, lore, lore, lore and lore for you too

Last edited by LKK; 2021-08-31 at 20:20. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use Edit button instead.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 21:26   Link #3756
tsunade666

So basically, main story properky kicks in. With it, they reset the relationship stats of main character. Brilliant -_-

Miharu connected to aIsia and Rio connected to this/current world more than earth world.
Old 2021-08-31, 22:00   Link #3757
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Interesting no one is talking about this(I went to sleep since I got my first vaccine and Im not feeling well so I skipped a lot of parts but anyways, I believe people should have reached this part already)

So Erika gets possessed by a man(she is still conscious) and this man says that she is just his vessel so he is likely 1 of the 6 wise gods. This man is not as strong as he actually is due to Erika being weak but still he is a lot stronger than Erika(more than Haruto at this point for sure), he also don't have all of his memories for some reason.

This man keeps calling Haruto as "King of the dragons", and asks him why is he protecting Aisia when she is a traitor so he also asks him if he has betrayed them too!? But Haruto is like, wtf are you talking about.

The man realizes that Haruto has lost more power and memories than him, specially memories and he thinks that Aisia is the one keeping this memories.

BTW I think this man is the same man that later tries to kill Miharu, and Aisia says that this man hates Miharu and Aisia.

This man also says that there is no God in this world. No, actually God left and the ones who couldn't accept this are half human half gods

Edit 2: when the man sees Miharu he says "Here you are, fragment/half/partner(depends on the context) of the traitor. Tho just as the dragon's king, I don't understand why you put your soul in a human's body"

Anyways this guy tries to kill Miharu but Rio stops him asking him why is he trying to kill her. The man says he can't say it due to the restrictions she(Miharu) put on them saying it's all this damn woman(Miharu)'s fault. He also says it's good that at least there are no demons(mazoku) around them for now.

Later when Rio reaches his limit, he tells him to stop because he is just a human now and heroes stopped being human once they became heroes, aaaaand Satsuki hears this btw.

When Seria uses Durandal, the man is surprised that a human can use trascendental magic and asks if she learned this from Miharu

Basically, this fucker came after 20 fucking vols and started saying : Here you have, lore, lore, lore and lore for you too
A friend of mine who only knows chinese had looked on the chinese forums and they said that the man who hates Miharu and Aishia might be an Earth spirit. But maybe it's wrong so i'm not sure about it
Old 2021-08-31, 23:37   Link #3758
hihoperorin

Quote:

Fans before this vol.: dammit when the hell will we get some lore and clarifications, we're almost 20 vols. in, you know

author: I hereby declare the end of the true prologue.

I like this, I'm falling for this novel all over again. So Rio turned out to be the dragon king and the one true god that set the rules is sticking to non-interference or he left all together like the angry dude said. Hmm, looks like the lore is big in this one. Reiss knew about the heroes and transcendentals but he had no idea who Rio, Aishia or Miharu are. It seems like this is more than heroes fight demons, but Reiss looks to me like he only participated in the heroes vs demons scenario and doesn't know much about the bigger picture. Wait, shouldn't Reiss's master if he has any be one of those 14 transcendentals? Also, since they said the rule is activating after a thousand years, I thought maybe there are no transcendentals around at the present but from the looks of it they are around, just out of memory and power, like Rio and angry dude. And Aishia and Miharu might be 2 of them and enemies of Rio... hahahahaha this is a blast. Please keep the spoilers coming.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 00:10   Link #3759
Roberto1

thanks for the spoilers ivannom

this is heavy shit, this might be the best vol to date, finally we got something good.
Old 2021-09-01, 01:25   Link #3760
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed318554 View Post
A friend of mine who only knows chinese had looked on the chinese forums and they said that the man who hates Miharu and Aishia might be an Earth spirit. But maybe it's wrong so i'm not sure about it
Yeah, the man is an earth high spirit

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai