AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-01-27, 19:16   Link #361
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I'm still having trouble swallowing that Sojiro is Kyoshiro's biological full brother. Sojiro doesn't look like the other 2 at all. I can understand step-brother.....

Which means to make this a family affair, maybe Mika is also a relative. Wouldn't that be interesting?
I donno if this is true, since I don't understand Japanese, but maybe Sojirou takes after their father in terms of appearance. In the flashback there was one scene of a dark haired man who resembles Sojirou and I think he's Kyoshiro and Sojirou's father. If that's true maybe Kyoshiro and his other brother take after their mother?

Boy, if Mika was relationed to them that's one hell of a disfunctional family but it would explain the three way shower/bath scene in episode 3.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 20:53   Link #362
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
I donno if this is true, since I don't understand Japanese, but maybe Sojirou takes after their father in terms of appearance. In the flashback there was one scene of a dark haired man who resembles Sojirou and I think he's Kyoshiro and Sojirou's father. If that's true maybe Kyoshiro and his other brother take after their mother?

Boy, if Mika was relationed to them that's one hell of a disfunctional family but it would explain the three way shower/bath scene in episode 3.
I agree, Sojirou does look like that dark haired guy in the flashback. Now that I think about it, Mika does somewhat look like Kyoshiro. Maybe it's just the purpleish hair color, I don't know. That really would be one messed up family. If Mika is related, it could explain how she came in "possession" of Kaon.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 07:46   Link #363
Tsuki-Miko-14
aRed moon look evil to me

Location: do u like to know where ............well im in hell ,are you happy now
Send a message via AIM to Tsuki-Miko-14
Quote:
No one will be living happily if Mika and that catgirl are alive at the end of the series.

So do you think that catgirl will be the first one to go?
i will not be hapy to and if she dont die at all at the end of last epi then i have to kill mika-sama myself
i want mika to die first but catgirl she really not that evil but .she just piss of right now

im really start to dislike Kyoshiro that he own use setsuna as a barrier.
and setsuna really like Kyoshiro and work hard to protect him.
setsuna should spent more time woth kuu then Kyoshiro.
and now i have to wait the hold week to watch epi 5 ,which it suck to wait.
Tsuki-Miko-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 14:00   Link #364
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Well, Kyoshiro did have a point...

Spoiler for ep. 4:
Old 2007-01-28, 17:28   Link #365
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yet again we see more of Kuu's power. Just what the hell is it - and what did it do?

Have to admit that it was hard to accept what Kyoshiro had to say about the elimination of the Absolute Angels. I get of get the feeling that somewhere down the line, thats going to come crawling back around Setsuna. If this is truly what Kyoshiro plans to accomplish, then we'll probably get something along the lines of him having that chance with Setsuna.

& finally, being able to hear Sojiro's side of the story - i can start to like him more as a character. Its pretty easy to tell that he has feelings for Tarurotte, so it'll be interesting to see more on that down the line.
Old 2007-01-28, 17:58   Link #366
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Well, Kyoshiro did have a point...

Spoiler for ep. 4:
problem here is his attitude towards setsuna (or rather behind her back) ~ on the surface to her hes a kind caring person but in reality he hates setsuna to the core and hopes to destroy her...i really dont like this attitude and thankgod that kuu was able to do something about it instead of any usual heroine to just ignore the forecoming disaster ~ i wont mind if kyoshiro used setsuna as a shield for the sole purpose of protecting kuu but even then i would feel sorry for setsuna that kyoshiro's feelings are all for kuu ~ meaning she is protecting her rival :3 but the bottom line is...kyoshiro needs to fix is attitude towards the AA ~ maybe kuu can give him a good slapping

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 18:17   Link #367
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 04 - Lovebug

I'm starting to believe that even-numbered episodes do advance the story and let out revelations one by one while odd-numbered episodes are just long-winded, make no sense, or do not move the plot anywhere. I just hope I'll be wrong for the next episode.

There are several things that I no longer have doubts.
Spoiler:

For theories about Kazuya's whereabouts and what really happened after the accident.
Spoiler:

All I can say is that they also told lots about Kyoshiro's background and his personality. On whatever issue that matters about Kazuya he gets highly emotional and unstable on how to handle himself.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 21:17   Link #368
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Spoiler:
Well...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post

For theories about Kazuya's whereabouts and what really happened after the accident.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wiki may not be the place to go now for the spellings as the relationships are now listed unless you want to be spoiled.
Old 2007-01-28, 22:54   Link #369
Key Board
Carbon

I actually know the plot twist of the story... well... if you can call it a plot twist. If you have seen KnM you can pretty much guess it.

major spoilers?

Spoiler:
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 22:58   Link #370
Kipp
Uncertainty

Spoiler for episode 4 stuff:
Old 2007-01-28, 23:01   Link #371
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
Remember, we also have his appearence at the start of episode 01 with Kuu. Its still not clear if thats a dream or illusion of hers, though i am starting to believe that he's not dead. Just him walking into the light like that.. doesn't really make me believe he's dead. & there is also the fact that Sojiro knows a lot more then he's telling. :3

It would make for a dramatic part of the story, what with how much Kyoshiro looks upto him...
Old 2007-01-28, 23:11   Link #372
orion

True, we only know about Kazuya from Kyoshiro's idolation and Kuu's dream. For being involved in human experimentation, he can't be all virtue and purity. Sojiro needs to open up more imo.
Old 2007-01-28, 23:17   Link #373
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
About the guy we see in the OP I think that's Kyoshiro. The red haze used in the animation makes it hard to tell what the real hair color is but from the hair style I'd say it's Kyoshiro.

Spoiler:
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 23:27   Link #374
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:
Which means to make this a family affair, maybe Mika is also a relative. Wouldn't that be interesting?
Spoiler:

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 23:51   Link #375
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
Spoiler:
If that's true, it doesn't surprise me at all. This would make an awesome Lifetime drama...

Last edited by Kipp; 2007-01-29 at 00:04.
Old 2007-01-29, 00:04   Link #376
Southern Cross
Crux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
About the guy we see in the OP I think that's Kyoshiro. The red haze used in the animation makes it hard to tell what the real hair color is but from the hair style I'd say it's Kyoshiro.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Episode 4 was in my opinion, the best orchestration of plot I’ve seen so far, and I expect even greater executions in the future.
Southern Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 02:35   Link #377
djc89

Why did the creators make Kuu so dumb?
Spoiler:
djc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 04:21   Link #378
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 4.

Yeah, as djc89 points out, Kuu's obliviousness and lack of logic is a big thorn in an otherwise pretty good series. But, I'm willing to dismiss it so far. I mean, as far as stupid female leads in anime are concerned, she ranks somewhere in the middle, and she is very cute, so I can't really hate her.

Holy crap, plot twists! This ep answers some of the questions, but still leaves a handful answered. But that's fair enough, provided they get to them later. One of the big concerns that I've had since the second episode which sort of came out to a certain extent in this ep is that
Spoiler for ep 4:

I think this show craps all over KnM up to this point. It's got its flaws, but they're no where near as prominent as KnM's and it has been very intriguing up to now. Good stuff so far.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 05:25   Link #379
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc89 View Post
Why did the creators make Kuu so dumb?
Spoiler:
Kuu's not dumb as seen by her actions in ep. 14. She demonstrated the ability to come to an independent decision based on 2 conflicting viewpoints. She's sheltered and innocent with an unexplained inferiority complex.

Spoiler:

Last edited by orion; 2007-01-29 at 05:49.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 06:03   Link #380
NeoSam

From Anime News Service:

Quote:
Kyoshiro Sora Broadcast Start / DVD Exclusives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Kyoshiro Sora TV anime has gotten an April 25th greenlight to begin airing on ATX. Plans for a DVD release was announced simutaneously and among the planned extras is untelecast epsiode material.

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen