AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-13, 15:40   Link #361
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
What is the name of the map? Use http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~innocent...i_dungeon.html

In NG+ I simply used Wil with his fairy hammer (wind elemental), swap over to an omni weapon for the boss because I am too cheap to decurse him from a demonic weapon after the fight.
he keep vopal counter me
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 16:55   Link #362
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
he keep vopal counter me
I don't recall getting vorpal countered. Save every turn. If death procs then simply defend for that particular round.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 16:55   Link #363
Xacual

Quote:
No autosave?
I feel dumb, I forgot about autosaves because I was feeling so tired. All I was thinking of was shit I deleted my save.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 16:57   Link #364
doujin

Quote:
I don't recall getting vorpal countered. Save every turn. If death procs then simply defend for that particular round.
the battle function in this game kinda fix try save it and replay the same move and dmg over and over 100% of the time
Old 2012-03-13, 18:07   Link #365
Ray
Garnet

Does each of heroine's routes have a different final boss or is it always the same one? Just curious.

After mucking around with the arena some, I finally unlocked the elemental matches. Yay for grinding!
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 18:18   Link #366
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Does each of heroine's routes have a different final boss or is it always the same one? Just curious.

After mucking around with the arena some, I finally unlocked the elemental matches. Yay for grinding!
yeh different route and final battle, servalwi the tree huger route lol
Old 2012-03-13, 18:31   Link #367
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
yeh different route and final battle, servalwi the tree huger route lol
Ah, that's quite awesome. LOL @ tree hugger route. XD
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 19:06   Link #368
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Ah, that's quite awesome. LOL @ tree hugger route. XD
when u going for the final blow on the boss use the character with the mil for double the goodies
Old 2012-03-13, 19:09   Link #369
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

All these "lets live in harmony with all the mana" talk in Serawi's route makes me shiver :s.

This game is still surprisingly addicting. NG+ has so much extra content that the first run through seem only a small faction of the whole game.
Old 2012-03-13, 19:17   Link #370
Xacual

Quote:
when u going for the final blow on the boss use the character with the mil for double the goodies
Can't wait for when i get a Fuls Tear for +2 drops to go along with the +1 from the Mil. 4 items a kill sounds so nice.

Quote:
This game is still surprisingly addicting. NG+ has so much extra content that the first run through seem only a small faction of the whole game.
Indeed, I just did the Ragena Ruins and ran into Asmodeus for the first time for a fight anyway. I made that so much harder than it needed to be to make sure I killed her instead of just going below 50%, her intimidate 3 was not helping matters. I've said it before but Mylen with Prevail 3 and double action is just so wrong. She's leaps above Yuela right now but Yuela still has Flurry 3 from her gauntlet sword which I guess brings them about even.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-13, 19:24   Link #371
endarion88

anyone know if evading attacks whit sword flash can trigger vorpal counter or must be a normal evade?
Old 2012-03-13, 20:34   Link #372
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Can't wait for when i get a Fuls Tear for +2 drops to go along with the +1 from the Mil. 4 items a kill sounds so nice.

Indeed, I just did the Ragena Ruins and ran into Asmodeus for the first time for a fight anyway. I made that so much harder than it needed to be to make sure I killed her instead of just going below 50%, her intimidate 3 was not helping matters. I've said it before but Mylen with Prevail 3 and double action is just so wrong. She's leaps above Yuela right now but Yuela still has Flurry 3 from her gauntlet sword which I guess brings them about even.
Yuela's god slayer costume (dark beads from Asmodeus needed) comes with Flurry III. So right now Yuela uses Disna/Zaulura/Ninja blade (for death effect) with either
Double Action, Evade, Sword Flash, Vorpal Counter
Pervail III, Double Action, Undress at low health.

"Killing" Asmodeus was actually not that bad for me. Using Yuela's Holy Combo, along with Pervail (I blasted her with AoE magic to get her to 8 health), Flurry, Ferocity, Pierce. Wil protects Yuela with both Cover and Guardian. Throw some consumables in there and done!

//

Either the two stat growth rings are stacking, or that Mylen has higher than average growth rate than the other characters I have been leveling with (it is not uncommon to see multiple +2s). She scored a 500+ damage crit against one of those trees in the mines that is very weak vs fire attacks. Her command cost is a drawback though. Oh, she can also use bowling balls...

Anastasia has 70 luck at lv74 atm (75 = class change). With such high crit rate she is starting to outshine the two Eushully maids. Eukleia is still amazing in what she does with damage that is on par with a skill stacked Yuela. Unlike Yuela she can tank damage (not reliant on evade), has a chance to proc Death, and can also retaliate ranged attackers.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-13 at 20:49.
Old 2012-03-13, 20:59   Link #373
Xacual

Quote:
Either the two stat growth rings are stacking, or that Mylen has higher than average growth rate than the other characters I have been leveling with (it is not uncommon to see multiple +2s). She scored a 500+ damage crit against one of those trees in the mines that is very weak vs fire attacks. Her command cost is a drawback though. Oh, she can also use bowling balls...
I've noticed that Gaptahl and Paraskevas will gain health in 2/3s on level ups a lot so I assume there is some differences between characters on how stats are weighed. Of course in the end it's still somewhat random how much you get. Also you're right, the Marwen Necklace and Ring both stack. so together it's 2.5 times together.

And yeah Mylen with a bowling bowl is damn scary.

Old 2012-03-13, 21:52   Link #374
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I've noticed that Gaptahl and Paraskevas will gain health in 2/3s on level ups a lot so I assume there is some differences between characters on how stats are weighed. Of course in the end it's still somewhat random how much you get. Also you're right, the Marwen Necklace and Ring both stack. so together it's 2.5 times together.

And yeah Mylen with a bowling bowl is damn scary.
i gave her naqua ninja knife the description is actually death and alert V so she keep trigger instance dead like mad or atleast way more than ragmune scythe
Old 2012-03-13, 22:21   Link #375
crazymanjj

I have a question about the knowledge stat. Do knowledge stats from the same item stack? Like if I put three large bookshelves in my room will I gain 24 knowledge or just 8 since the game only recognizes one of each furniture type?
crazymanjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 22:41   Link #376
mangafreak7793

What is the Event sign in the Dijenal Border lands?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 23:09   Link #377
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
What is the Event sign in the Dijenal Border lands?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, let the electric hound pup get there, help it get away from the trolls and don't block it's path and it will open an area where you can mine electric bones and a chest and stuff.

Old 2012-03-13, 23:30   Link #378
mangafreak7793

Thanks for the help.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 00:29   Link #379
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Asmodeus fight#2: Serawi+Eushully range 9 batteries. lalalala you can't touch me~

operation skinskip... dot dot dot

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-14 at 00:58.
Old 2012-03-14, 01:11   Link #380
tlm10516

OK just spent the last hour of my life on a mission where u have to investigate the portals or watever and lost cuz i was basically perma-charmed by the damn ghoul things sigh.....that mission is complete crap....wil vs 1000 monsters that can charm you while the other 2 supposed "powerhouses" up top go kill the queen but the move one space then wil gets bombarded with attacks again that seems to last 5 minutes since wraiths have godly range.

any tips or help on wat i should do to beat that level would be nice and all my chars are lvl 50s.

Tags
eushully