Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-07, 11:30   Link #3781
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
So, Universe 7 is already disqualified?
They shouldn't the Tournament isn't started yet. So killing doesn't really matter.
It may not seem right but that's just how it is.

I still wished Caulifla had even smaller boobs. Maybe she'll get taller and as a result the boobs would get smaller. lol

Something obviously happens between Caulifla and Kale and must cause a Rift with their Relationship. I wonder what it'll be, because I'm slow atm lol and seen some of Kale in the opening and stuff with Jiran. Will she fight on their team or not?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13

Last edited by Ravagerblade; 2017-06-07 at 12:12. Reason: Thought of something else
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 17:59   Link #3782
wredsa

why they would have to turn to freiza at all, in dbz there were lots of strong fighters in the realms of four kais, if not them at least choose poor Yamcha
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 18:13   Link #3783
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
why they would have to turn to freiza at all, in dbz there were lots of strong fighters in the realms of four kais, if not them at least choose poor Yamcha
Toei is only in it for the money and they're doing their own way of getting strong fighters for U7. I just hope the manga takes a different approach on the Multiverse Tournament of Power.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 21:16   Link #3784
Blueknight78

after watch ep 94 i'm pretty sure goku not was trying to fool frieza and he really do want resurrect frieza just to have a battle with him, gokus is really a battle maniac and seying his interactions with frieza start to really making then looks likes the "frienemies"(friends and enemies), they way they keep laughting after they punch each other, they really looks like a sort of "batman and joker relationship.

overal really good episode, master ryoshi looks like really is taking serious the tournament looks like this is what was needed to make him less idiot and more "serious" he was really looking for something like that and is really weird of how krilin is bad at dealing with his brother-inl-law.

the kids don't know the truth and everyone is avoiding telling then to avoid then run for troubles, but i can see that smugles trying to attack the island and get knocked off even for marron.

talking about marron while normally we love to talk about the "hibrid generation of sayans and they potential also how about marron, since she is the daughter of the strongest "human"(krilin) plus a genetically modified super human, how strong marron can be since is showed with her mother have the potential to go on "blue levels" then how exactly strong marron can be if she take the same path as her parents???.

really good episode, now the end gonna be fun, seeying frieza goes rampage and clean that trash, maybe after all that interaction i'm starting to see a "little light" in maybe frieza really ending turning in a "good" guy, it's a little faint light" but still one, based on how he is starting to be "more friend with goku" since both of then have the "i want be the strongest mind".
Old 2017-06-10, 22:15   Link #3785
n0m@n
C-Z

The funny part was the exchange between android 17 and android 18. I mean Android 17 said....

1.) He was seventeen years old when Marron asked his age. Even if it was a joke, I guess his physical appearance is that of a 17 years old boy still. ...So that means Android 18 who is his twin sister would have that appearance. Krillin, you lucky bastard...

2.) He called Marron by a wrong name first and called her Maron instead lol. Android 18 said she would kill him if he mistakes it again. And further more....in the old dragon ball z anime there was Krillin's ex-girlfriend called Maron. Even if she doesn't exist in SUPER (since its the sequel of original DB rather than the old anime), it still was enough to make me laugh.

And Frieza....so his actual English spelling is "Freeza" now?

And the assassins from the other Universe that were sent to kill him. Hope Frieza annihilates them and that Goku dont say the usual 'you didn't need to kill them' line.
Old 2017-06-10, 22:40   Link #3786
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
Yamcha didn't even want to fight, and he definitely wasn't taking it seriously.

And didn't Kid Buu wipe them all out?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 22:59   Link #3787
alex_drian

Well shit Goku, talking about bad ideas
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 23:08   Link #3788
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
The funny part was the exchange between android 17 and android 18. I mean Android 17 said....

1.) He was seventeen years old when Marron asked his age. Even if it was a joke, I guess his physical appearance is that of a 17 years old boy still. ...So that means Android 18 who is his twin sister would have that appearance. Krillin, you lucky bastard...

2.) He called Marron by a wrong name first and called her Maron instead lol. Android 18 said she would kill him if he mistakes it again. And further more....in the old dragon ball z anime there was Krillin's ex-girlfriend called Maron. Even if she doesn't exist in SUPER (since its the sequel of original DB rather than the old anime), it still was enough to make me laugh.

And Frieza....so his actual English spelling is "Freeza" now?

And the assassins from the other Universe that were sent to kill him. Hope Frieza annihilates them and that Goku dont say the usual 'you didn't need to kill them' line.
You do know that whole bit was filler right?
Old 2017-06-10, 23:19   Link #3789
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Goku Black?

I'm just not sure about Future Trunks. It's be silly if Buu just woke up.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 23:40   Link #3790
B214

Monaka. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 02:55   Link #3791
Hakai

Some really awesome moments this episode.

That family reunion with 17 was just gold.

Piccolo and 17 shaking hands

And finally "my hands slipped" even though they're supposed to be enemies they don't seem to dislike each other's company I'm living for every Goku and Frieza interaction. Can't wait to see see how it turns out when he meets Vegeta(and Beerus as well).
Old 2017-06-11, 03:47   Link #3792
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You do know that whole bit was filler right?
Yeah, that's why I said Maron was from the old anime hence the reason she doesnt exist and that Super is sequel of original dragon ball (the manga). I also wrote it on the post you quoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin View Post
And finally "my hands slipped" even though they're supposed to be enemies they don't seem to dislike each other's company I'm living for every Goku and Frieza interaction. Can't wait to see see how it turns out when he meets Vegeta(and Beerus as well).
It sure is awesome seeing Frieza again. Definitely my favourite enemy among the big 3 (Frieza, Cell, and Buu).
Old 2017-06-11, 03:52   Link #3793
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Yeah, Frieza this, Freiza that, whatever...

I'm calling child-services on Krillen and No. 18 lmao...
Old 2017-06-11, 05:15   Link #3794
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

The Maron/Marron joke was definitely a jab at that filler mini-arc and its unfortunate naming choices. Subtle enough that it didn't outright canonise it but definitely there. I like how they're having fun with these things and leaving stuff unspoken. They don't outright reference WHAT is it they're talking about, you either get it or you don't. Similar thing happened with the #17/Piccolo scene, they didn't outright mention their fight, but if you remember it well enough that meeting holds its special significance. They acknowledge each other as honourable warriors.

Also someone pointed out that when Goku trains alone on Baba's ring, he's actually re-enacting move by move his fight with Grandpa Gohan back in Dragon Ball. I didn't even get that, but that's an amazing character moment.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 07:01   Link #3795
ScorchingFlames
Jack of Blades

You know I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet. But Freiza was brought back in the same manner as Goku was brought back for the world tournament the 24 hour limit right. So does that mean that the time limit will have the same draw back as it did before with Goku? You know when Goku used SS3 it basically used up almost all of his time on Earth, when he fought Fat Buy. So wouldn't Freiza using his Gold form, would basically do the same to him? (That's if this plot device got retconed or King Yamma and Babba perfected the time limit's drawback.)

Because let's face it in super Goku's ideas work well on paper but in practice they sometimes have a habit of back fire on him, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he forgotten about the time limits draw back or to even forgot to mention it to Freiza.
ScorchingFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 07:10   Link #3796
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchingFlames View Post
You know I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet. But Freiza was brought back in the same manner as Goku was brought back for the world tournament the 24 hour limit right. So does that mean that the time limit will have the same draw back as it did before with Goku? You know when Goku used SS3 it basically used up almost all of his time on Earth, when he fought Fat Buy. So wouldn't Freiza using his Gold form, would basically do the same to him? (That's if this plot device got retconed or King Yamma and Babba perfected the time limit's drawback.)

Because let's face it in super Goku's ideas work well on paper but in practice they sometimes have a habit of back fire on him, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he forgotten about the time limits draw back or to even forgot to mention it to Freiza.
Yeah, many thought the same. Super has a weird record of oscillating between outright forgetting or awkwardly retconning once crucial plot points and remembering and reusing old and near forgotten ones, so it's hard to say. It would certainly be fun if Goku goes "oh btw you just used up two or three hours of your time in 5 minutes" at the end of Frieza's rampage . Would put a limiter on him and make him a more interesting contender during the ToP. As Golden Frieza he should be able to one-shot most opponents.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 08:41   Link #3797
Sixth
Hu Tao

Bwahahahaa, this episode has a better transformation sequence for Frieza than the Revival of F movie and Golden Frieza arc in DBS combined.

Also, this is how Frieza and Goku greets when they are friend.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 10:28   Link #3798
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Didn't Roshi fly in the Resurrection of F arc?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 11:59   Link #3799
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Is it just me or were Goten and Trunks even smaller than usual? I swear they're screwing with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Bwahahahaa, this episode has a better transformation sequence for Frieza than the Revival of F movie and Golden Frieza arc in DBS combined.
I thought exactly the same thing. His transformation sequence here looked pretty great.
Old 2017-06-11, 12:11   Link #3800
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Is it just me or were Goten and Trunks even smaller than usual? I swear they're screwing with us

I thought exactly the same thing. His transformation sequence here looked pretty great.
well to be fair the same happen with krilin, specially in z, sometimes he looked taller than currently, even big than number 18, even sometimes during super he looked more tal, now he look even small, we have that sort of inconsistence a lot in the serie.

yeah his transformation was almost a "mahou shoujo style", i find myself laughting and picture in my mind some "precure background music transformation" during his transformation, or remeber the hot girl turning in fat transformation while watch frieza, that was really weird, all the sparks.

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy