AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-18, 08:10   Link #38061
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
Hmm... That makes for a very, very tough order to fill. By separated, do you mean to have the various events and magic separated. IE: No White Devil in the Grail War and Shirou can't use Nanoverse magic?

I ask because having Shirou save Precia and Alicia during the events of Season 1 and fixing them requires an insane amount of effort done in a very short amount of time while having Shirou involved from the beginning. And if it's an older Shirou, then you're going to likely sart having some very Nasu solutions pop up in the nanoverse world.
Yup, they are two complete separate universes like with Zelretch's Dimensional Travel. Well Shirou was around Nanohaverse for more than 20 years and he was involved with Precia when she was still young, a student at college or young researcher.

Quote:
Bah, having Shirou abandoning his ideals and doing it right is an absolute goldmine of character development and story meat if done right. Go look at Daneel Rush's Days series. He does a really good job of it, with a comedic angle at many times, and it may help inspire a few ideas for you.
Well I have this more or less developed. Slowly bit by bit I'd break him down with making him the source of suffering around him. In the end he'd see himself as the Source of the Misery and the only way to save people he'd see would be to completely abandon the path of Hero.

Quote:
But if it doesn't work for your story, don't worry about it. Just don't worry too much about Shirou abandoning his ideals for someone who isn't Sakura because the Nasu fans won't like it. Simply make sure that if you do have him abandon them, you do your absolute best at it.
Well I WILL try to make it believable but it involves heaping a LOT of suffering on him.

Quote:
The issue then becomes having Precia not die and taken into custody of some sort rather than Shirou offing her to save Fate or something of the sort.

Hmm... Might I get back to you on this? I must prepare for work. XD
Pretty much, Shirou confronts Precia at the end of first season and while he is furious about her treatment of Fate he knows its partially his responsibility. That's why he strikes a deal with TSAB and takes the four females under his wing in effort to make up for his past mistakes... but not before Nanoha Starlight Breakers him in the face.

His train of thought was that he only brings misery to others so after saving Fate, Precia and Alicia he planned to leave. He thought that everyone would lead happier lives without him around. Nanoha didn't take kindly to that.

Sure, have a fruitful and not too exhausting work day ^^
Andarkoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 08:15   Link #38062
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

To be fair, I have no problem with breaking Shirou out of his ideals. It's the HOW that usually make me cringe. HK's way requires a lot of backstory change - change which I find illogical in some case - while focusing too much on Sakura.

... Hold on, shouldn't all of this be in the xover thread?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 08:19   Link #38063
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
To be fair, I have no problem with breaking Shirou out of his ideals. It's the HOW that usually make me cringe. HK's way requires a lot of backstory change - change which I find illogical in some case - while focusing too much on Sakura.

... Hold on, shouldn't all of this be in the xover thread?
Well it's still mostly about Nanoha and Nanoverse.

Meh I better get back to that Stern finds Subaru puppy and takes her home bit I'm writing. Time to relax a bit.
Old 2013-04-18, 08:36   Link #38064
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
[Prepares nails and cross.] Well, let's see how you're going to handle things before deciding how to react. [Contacts carpenter for a cross customized for tentacle monsters.]

Anyway, found this while cleaning my HD, decided to give it a shot again cause my lessons are boring. Please don't kill me if it sucks.
I don't think a customized cross can be called a cross anymore.... I believe it will require some 11 dimensional name which can be only said when you have three throats and can speak with ultra and infra frequency at the same time.

But that's beside the point [gives a thumb up] Love the story XD Particularly the bit with Stern, about time that pairing got some love.
Old 2013-04-18, 08:53   Link #38065
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
I don't think a customized cross can be called a cross anymore.... I believe it will require some 11 dimensional name which can be only said when you have three throats and can speak with ultra and infra frequency at the same time.

But that's beside the point [gives a thumb up] Love the story XD Particularly the bit with Stern, about time that pairing got some love.
LOL, I'm just a mere pirate, forgive my ignrance in the matter, but what's important is the meaning XD.

Anyway thanks for the praise, let me know if it sounds strange, I'm still a bit unsure about my eglish. Also they restarted explaining important stuff, maybe I can get another pair of mission repoerts ready for this night. (Local time, here's 4PM XD)

@Lhklan: The idea of the Kirei quote was just that Chrono tried to sound like him, but he was too drunk to sound right.
Kireen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 09:23   Link #38066
Andarkoshi

Quote:
LOL, I'm just a mere pirate, forgive my ignrance in the matter, but what's important is the meaning XD.

Anyway thanks for the praise, let me know if it sounds strange, I'm still a bit unsure about my eglish. Also they restarted explaining important stuff, maybe I can get another pair of mission repoerts ready for this night. (Local time, here's 4PM XD)

@Lhklan: The idea of the Kirei quote was just that Chrono tried to sound like him, but he was too drunk to sound right.
No worries, punishing Extra-Dimensional Eldritch Abomination Tentacle Monsters is no easy job. It requires lots of extra courses and at least 5 different faculties in quantum mechanics, imaginary physics and intimate relationship with at least two negative space wedgies.

Well it sounded go to me ^^ Looking forward to more fun :-3
Old 2013-04-18, 09:58   Link #38067
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
[Prepares nails and cross.] Well, let's see how you're going to handle things before deciding how to react. [Contacts carpenter for a cross customized for tentacle monsters.]

Anyway, found this while cleaning my HD, decided to give it a shot again cause my lessons are boring. Please don't kill me if it sucks.

Spoiler for Operation Wingemen:
I beg thee...

Put in:
Mission 3: Dearche
Mission 4: Levi
Mission 5: Kyrie
Mission 6: Amitie
Mission 7: Hayate
Mission 8: Fate
Mission 9: Linith
Mission 10: Shamal
Mission 11: Signum
Mission 12: Vita
Mission 13: Nanoha- *blasted*
*cut off*
Old 2013-04-18, 10:04   Link #38068
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Mission 0: Lindy
Old 2013-04-18, 10:11   Link #38069
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Now I'm curious if Chrono will awaken his filial piety and attempt to murder Yuuno... But I approve, I thoroughly approve.
Old 2013-04-18, 10:22   Link #38070
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Someone here should put a mission 3 in bed xD... Yuri shall not be touched or she'd use her other hands xD. Her EX energy ranked hands.
Old 2013-04-18, 10:38   Link #38071
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I beg thee...

Put in:
Mission 3: Dearche
Mission 4: Levi
Mission 5: Kyrie
Mission 6: Amitie
Mission 7: Hayate
Mission 8: Fate
Mission 9: Linith
Mission 10: Shamal
Mission 11: Signum
Mission 12: Vita
Mission 13: Nanoha- *blasted*
*cut off*
I have ides for all of them aside from Amitie, Linith and Shamal, the order might change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Already planned
Old 2013-04-18, 10:41   Link #38072
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Hmm. It's been a while. I'm back, with a new-old project.

So, a little background information. This is a rebuild of an OC I worked with, a nonmagical human with mundane skills. Some of you may recognize him from Food for Thought and Side Dishes stories. Well, I looked over them, and I felt he came off as a bit bland and one-dimensional. I'm hoping this is a bit better.

Anyhoo.

Spoiler for They Call Me Kei:
Old 2013-04-18, 10:48   Link #38073
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
I have ides for all of them aside from Amitie, Linith and Shamal, the order might change

Already planned
Shamal would probably have lots of stamina.... The only thing that would happen to Yuuno is fainting: 'I-I see a beautiful field of flowers'

Shamal: Ahhnnn....
Old 2013-04-18, 11:32   Link #38074
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Shamal would probably have lots of stamina.... The only thing that would happen to Yuuno is fainting: 'I-I see a beautiful field of flowers'

Shamal: Ahhnnn....
... I have a weird feeling that Yuuno wouldn't enjoy Nr. 3 as much as you'd expect...
Spoiler for Possible Squick Futa on Ferret:
Old 2013-04-18, 11:42   Link #38075
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
... I have a weird feeling that Yuuno wouldn't enjoy Nr. 3 as much as you'd expect...
Spoiler for Possible Squick Futa on Ferret:
... LOL, I'm probably going to steal that.
Old 2013-04-18, 11:44   Link #38076
Andarkoshi

Quote:
[bows] I would be honoured.
Old 2013-04-18, 12:11   Link #38077
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
... I beg you... Don't add futa....
Old 2013-04-18, 12:30   Link #38078
Andarkoshi

Quote:
... I beg you... Don't add futa....
We can always use strap-on ^^
Old 2013-04-18, 12:32   Link #38079
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

..... Nevah... we already have plenty of that in doujinshi... don't put it in a fanfic...
Old 2013-04-18, 12:34   Link #38080
Andarkoshi

Quote:
..... Nevah... we already have plenty of that in doujinshi... don't put it in a fanfic...
Awwww [makes a sad panda impression] Can Dearche at least have a whip and domina outfit?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha