AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-07, 10:35   Link #3841
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Well, I wasn't quite sure how to include your detaching gunbarrels on that one. ^^;

And please do note that we still have at least 3 Einst types unrevealed in my Garnet Moon theme.
No harm done.

Quote:
...Aurion touched something that was passed around the Ingram alternates!?!
It's just a simple reference! Strictly no Time Divers here in Nanohaverse! Besides, the Messenger of the Void is ingram's boss BGM, not his title.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-07, 10:37   Link #3842
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More like they never grew up
Which is why they're acting the way they do now.. the point I was trying to push
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
To remove the problem was to destroy the Tome, but since the Tome was the last remnants of Tiara, and their history...he was selfish and couldn't do it. So all he did was giving up his life to create a security program, and that program was the extra pages. In the end, his student respected that too, even though he had nothing to do with Tiara The security prevented the Defense System from awakening, limiting the functions so that no one can "recreate" actual program beings from the Book's storage of actual human existence. and also that the Tome will only acknowledge someone who is acknowledged by the current owner.

In other words, it's a system that depends on trust. Saga trusted his student, so he passed on to him, and he believes the one he'll pass on to will pass on to someone who can be trusted...But alas, humans are also the greatest pretenders...the Third betrayed that trust the moment he actually got his hands on it.

Another trivia : The reason it took 11 years to restore the Tome for the Third and the reason Wolkies don't remember anything about their past is because the history that was written in the Book...the magic that sustained the memories and embodiment of the years of the civil war was literally used up to recreate all of the Wolkenritter. Of course, for dramatic purposes, the Knights will probably have very very very little fragments of their actual living lives in the OC thread... but well, it depends on creative usage. Technically, it's safe to say they technically remember almost nothing, other than their personalities and their spirit and pride as Knights.

All of the Book's recorded memories and histories are all AFTER the Book has awakened.
Thanks for the clarification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
MY TURN!!!
Spoiler for A Visit to RF6: Part 4.2 : Revelations~Deletion:

More to come at a later time. Crptic, huh?
A lost logia that can delete anything.......

@ those who commented on part 3
Thanks for the comments. Appreciate it
Old 2007-07-07, 10:39   Link #3843
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Cool! My squad were really showcased well. Though Cressida shouldn't have been captured so easily. Ah well, fanservice. *looks at Kha, Smith and Wesson*
Don't forget Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
MY TURN!!!

A void? Nice explanations there, though I can hardly imagine it myself

So you're telling us... Aurion doesn't have a soul? Damn... that's prime Pariah material right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Which is why they're acting the way they do now.. the point I was trying to push
Just rephrasing it for my sake... the last RL person with such a description ended up with a horrible nosejob and ended up as a pedo

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-07, 10:44   Link #3844
KBTKaiser

Quote:
It's just a simple reference! Strictly no Time Divers here in Nanohaverse! Besides, the Messenger of the Void is ingram's boss BGM, not his title.
Actually, it can also reference the Astranagant as well, which runs on something that can access a "Crossgate Paradigm System".

lessee...

List of Einsts unrevealed:

Neue Regisseur

>>;

Incidentally, I've got an idea of 2 brothers which oddly can combo with Subaru and Ginga really well.

*wanders off humming Kageyama Hironobu's GET THE WORLD*
Old 2007-07-07, 11:02   Link #3845
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
A lost logia that can delete anything.......
You don't have to worry about me doing more HAXXING than that. It'll be resolved at the next sub-chapter.

Quote:
Don't forget Mai
I was referring only to those who were happy about Cressida getting entangled.

Quote:
A void? Nice explanations there, though I can hardly imagine it myself

So you're telling us... Aurion doesn't have a soul? Damn... that's prime Pariah material right there
Something along those lines. But it isn't really what it seems. i'll explain in the next.

Quote:
Actually, it can also reference the Astranagant as well, which runs on something that can access a "Crossgate Paradigm System".
I see. But still, the Astranagant and the Dis Astranagant stays OUT of the Nanohaverse, okay?

Quote:
List of Einsts unrevealed:

Neue Regisseur

>>;
How about the Einst Eisen? :3

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-07 at 11:19.
Old 2007-07-07, 11:30   Link #3846
KBTKaiser

...Are you sure you want Brevis clones running around though, Aaron?
Old 2007-07-07, 11:35   Link #3847
Aaron008R

Quote:
...Are you sure you want Brevis clones running around though, Aaron?
I'm not changing their appearance, anyway. Let's just say Alfimi can't draw people.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-07, 12:13   Link #3848
Erio
Hiromi

Sorry for not commenting on everything, again. I was quite busy the last two days, though I read most of the stuff in the little free time I had.

Quote:
YOSH...

This is Part 1 of the LineBackers profile, rather short compared to my previous OC's.

Spoiler for Crossings:
Wow Lowe... how do you come up with this stuff?? That was very touching...

Cant wait for more Kay x Glock.

Quote:
MY TURN!!!

Aaron, you're stepping into very serious territory here! Souls?!

Waiting for more... I certainly want to know how Aaron is "alive" without a soul.
Old 2007-07-07, 13:09   Link #3849
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
DoD would be preferable.

I pick 1.
1. Check.

2. Uh... Okay. I was hoping 2 to make my life easier. Anyway don't expect anything hen; I'm just not good at it, so it's just stylish aat best, bumpy at worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Hm, how long do you think it will take to finish Dance of the Demons completely? I mean, is the story wrapping up soon or there's a couple of parts more before epilogue? Honestly I wasn't thinking much about the exact way of ending it
Well this is going to be my last contribution so to speak. It's to tie in what Kha's got to say to Serge so that he knows the reason why Kha is agreeing to release Serge unconditionally, and at the same time it'll give everyone in the Silvana medbay, and us on this side of the 4th Wall, the truth of Kha's existence, and the implications of the wider world. I'm still trying to squeeze Kluize into this, but as I go along expect the Nanohaverse to be revolutionalized again, and again, even after AO's, and Aurion's, boneshaking discoveries.
Quote:
Cool! Though I'm curious about how they become formal friends.
And is that.... KAMEHAMEHA?!?!?!?!

Cool! My squad were really showcased well. Though Cressida shouldn't have been captured so easily. Ah well, fanservice. *looks at Kha, Smith and Wesson*
Kamehameha? The Dragonball attack? Not that I recall something along that line there...

Fanservice? What fanservice? I never published Kha and Fate in an onsen any fanservice yet.

EDIT: Oh the loli-misadventure.
Quote:
MY TURN!!!

If it were funny, I would've called Zero no Tsukaima. But... HOT DAMN this Pariah material is really interesting... Has implications for Kha in the CrosyS arc, for...

*FF Level up sound*

Kha gains Pariah Mana Signature! (You can now detect Pariahs.)

I'm sure Dr Macabee's still out there... MOAR! We're still hanging in the air!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

Waiting for more... I certainly want to know how Aaron is "alive" without a soul.
I'm already talking about Ethereal Hearts and Souls and the Soul Cycle of the Immaterium and the Naaru, Quera and the Chaos demons, so... not too farfetched given the current state of the fanon Nanohaverse.

I think I'm gonna spoil everyone here, so please don't read it if you can, for Thisguy has given me foresight up to epi 19 from his nifty magazine work, but this came out of my head upon seeing it...

Possible scenario, major spoilers!

Spoiler for Mission Failed:

Verdict: The LRW are too strong...

@Erio: Do you intend to have your LRW live past the end of StrikerS? Or are they "judged guilty"?

Last edited by Kha; 2007-07-07 at 13:30.
Old 2007-07-07, 15:06   Link #3850
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Actually, ever since Keroko started blasting Kha for his comments on tentacles (I've turned that into a scene, just need to polish up ), everyone's been thinking that Keroko's a tsundere. And if I release the proposed classroom meeting, it might get worse, until I reach a later part...
One little post did all that?

Maybe I should have posted a little personallity development sooner....

Quote:
That looked so cute when I imagined it. So that's one challenge even Keroko will back away from.
Who wouldn't?

Quote:
Keroko-chan... Your making me feel bad about all the matchmaking I did already.
(The tears of a girl really has quite an impact on males, huh?)
Working as intended.

Quote:

@Erio: Do you intend to have your LRW live past the end of StrikerS? Or are they "judged guilty"?
*flail* Oi oi oi! That's a major spoiler!

Quote:
MY TURN!!!

More to come at a later time. Cryptic, huh?
A complete void, huh? Sounds like what Sargeras wants to do. No wonder Neltharion's Dark Magic responded.

Speaking of Neltharion, I dug up one of the rare artworks of him.

Spoiler for Neltharion:

Unfortunately, this image doesn't really show how imposingly big he is. I do have a picture of another one of the aspects: Alextrasza the life-binder. This pictue is just to show how freakisly huge the aspects are.

Spoiler for Alextrasza:

Puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-07-07 at 15:35.
Old 2007-07-07, 15:17   Link #3851
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:

Cool, did you already have it in mind before I revealed AO's background? So far this Perfect Void is a good candidate for the source of new imbalance, or at least will attract SSD attention. BTW AT was supposed to fullfill Perfect Void's role in the Universe where AO was created, but that attempt failed. Who's standing behind Perfect Void I wonder.

Quote:
Well this is going to be my last contribution so to speak. It's to tie in what Kha's got to say to Serge so that he knows the reason why Kha is agreeing to release Serge unconditionally, and at the same time it'll give everyone in the Silvana medbay, and us on this side of the 4th Wall, the truth of Kha's existence, and the implications of the wider world. I'm still trying to squeeze Kluize into this, but as I go along expect the Nanohaverse to be revolutionalized again, and again, even after AO's, and Aurion's, boneshaking discoveries.
OK, so there'll be your finishing part and my epilogue.

Quote:

Hmmm, interesting. Very intriguing.

EDIT:

@Kha: would you mind PMing me the spoilers?

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-07-07 at 15:29.
Old 2007-07-07, 15:20   Link #3852
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Quote:
MY TURN!!!
How on earth can you fight something that can delete anything?? this is going to be interesting can't wait for the next part ^^

Quote:

interesting, now what will the young knight do next i wonder?
Old 2007-07-07, 18:12   Link #3853
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
I'm already talking about Ethereal Hearts and Souls and the Soul Cycle of the Immaterium and the Naaru, Quera and the Chaos demons, so... not too farfetched given the current state of the fanon Nanohaverse.

I think I'm gonna spoil everyone here, so please don't read it if you can, for Thisguy has given me foresight up to epi 19 from his nifty magazine work, but this came out of my head upon seeing it...

As much as I want to know what happens next in the anime so I can use the info for my OCs, I still wont dare hit that Show button.

"LRW are too strong"... I like that line. Maybe the characters I'm developing are not too far off from "reality" (in terms of power at least)... though it will be a month from now until I find out.

Well, I dont know what you mean by judged guilty, but I will assume either dead or imprisoned for life. My original plan is no, of course. In fact, for a few weeks already I've had a lot of ideas for the continuation of the story past the StrikerS timeline, probably something similar to the Necrons threat, though my group is not part of the military so the story will be more adventure/discovery than a huge, long war. Anyway, not all of my LRW may make it out of the StrikerS timeline... will have to see the anime... (I'm no longer really worried about linking my story to StrikerS, though... so depends on how good are the StrikerS events, really)

Why do you ask, though? What do you have in mind? (If it involves spoilers, try not to spoil...much...)
Old 2007-07-07, 21:49   Link #3854
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

You'll see. It's a WTF reason.

Quote:
If it were funny, I would've called Zero no Tsukaima. But... HOT DAMN this Pariah material is really interesting... Has implications for Kha in the CrosyS arc, for...

*FF Level up sound*

Kha gains Pariah Mana Signature! (You can now detect Pariahs.)

I'm sure Dr Macabee's still out there... MOAR! We're still hanging in the air!!!I'm already talking about Ethereal Hearts and Souls and the Soul Cycle of the Immaterium and the Naaru, Quera and the Chaos demons, so... not too farfetched given the current state of the fanon Nanohaverse.
Just wait for a bit longer.

Quote:

Cool! Can you send me the spoiler too, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Who wouldn't?
I dunno. Haruhi?

Quote:
Working as intended.
Damn. I have a bit of a weakness towards the Damsel in Distress act of attractive girls.

Quote:
A complete void, huh? Sounds like what Sargeras wants to do. No wonder Neltharion's Dark Magic responded.
Something along those lines, yes. I'll explain more later.

Quote:

Spoiler for Neltharion:

Unfortunately, this image doesn't really show how imposingly big he is. I do have a picture of another one of the aspects: Alextrasza the life-binder. This pictue is just to show how freakisly huge the aspects are.

Spoiler for Alextrasza:

HOLY SMOKES! Those dragons are LARGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Cool, did you already have it in mind before I revealed AO's background? So far this Perfect Void is a good candidate for the source of new imbalance, or at least will attract SSD attention. BTW AT was supposed to fullfill Perfect Void's role in the Universe where AO was created, but that attempt failed. Who's standing behind Perfect Void I wonder.
Yes. It was in the drawing board even before Regression Impulse Blaster. Though the situation of the Perfect Void currently may be a little disappointing to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
How on earth can you fight something that can delete anything?? this is going to be interesting can't wait for the next part ^^
Hey there, Ratler! Been a while since we've seen you here. About the how the hell do you fight that thing, I have a plot device in store.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-07, 22:45   Link #3855
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
YOSH...

This is Part 1 of the LineBackers profile, rather short compared to my previous OC's.

Spoiler for Crossings:
Wow...that's a short but sweet profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
A

Spoiler for Epilogue : FINAL:

Next is the AFTER stories, that start off in the present timeline from A's to StrikerS, of course.

Spoiler for AFTER I preview:
Interesting on what happened to the Tome after Saga...nice epilogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
AS stated in my previous post:

For all those who waited:

Spoiler for Second Fusion Pt. 2:

R/R please... working on Part 3 as i post this.

Spoiler for Service Alert:
XANA Zwei? I expect a tower and returning to the past.

Quote:
C
How to defeat nothingness....that plot device better explain it....

Quote:

Wonder what Erio's gonna do next?

Quote:

Spoiler for Neltharion:

Spoiler for Alextrasza:

Pretty nice art, I expected them to be blood-thirsty robots though. Dunno why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Hey Ratler, haven't seen you in a while.
Old 2007-07-08, 01:05   Link #3856
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
I'm at a loss for what to do for tonight. My continuation of Dance of Demons, or CrosyS?
1 vote for CrosyS!

Quote:
Keroko: ~Uguu...
Uguu~ yourself, quote stealer!

Quote:

No soul? Huh... well, there could be worse things, I suppose...

Onto other business

@Saint X:

Re: AlternateS II - I have a few points that I'd like clarified?

1) Is this a joint project between you and Kha?

2) You are the one writing this, correct?

If 2 is true, then continue; if it is not, then you can stop here.

3) I have some scenes in my head which involve the 82nd, and ONLY the 82nd. Could I possibly be the writer for those?

4) When there are scenes involving the 82nd, could I have some input, or at least pre-read to make sure they stay TTC?

5) Can I have input on the general direction of the 82nd?

Thanks!
Old 2007-07-08, 01:13   Link #3857
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
XANA Zwei? I expect a tower and returning to the past .
PSST~ don't! well it's the zwei version... might as well be unbridled in chaos making...

- I was thinking of an alternate concept to current Neo-Velkanisim - though not implemented due to things happening, and the original plans lost- hence the rise of current trend of neo-velka... this 'original plan' also had ties with MC, but in a different matter.

"The weapon is not just the embodiment of the Velkan Knight's soul... in destined knights, it becomes not just the weapon. If the knight manages to summon something more than just his or her weapon, he or she becomes an 'Armored Knight'" - File recovered from the Yagami household, Osaka - now in the Infinity Library.

- Knight Armor and Armored Knight Armor are two different things.

- the concept needs much more cool name than just 'Armored Knight'
===

@Reiji:

1: I primarily carry the AlternateS franchise - with Kha and a few others helping - Like in his Nanoha file - though it is vice versa.

2: Yes...

3: Yes, for concept purposes - I let Kha do some when I'm not so sure about the flow of a certain scene.
- That reminds me @ Kha: your updated profiles please.

4: Yes... I allow some form of beta ray gun examination - thought usually over messenger - live - though i email transcripts as well

5: hmmm since AltenrateS II is under a pre-writeup phase... i suggest only Boomer coming out for now.

===

Almost done with 'Second Fusion Pt. 2'

And a song wells... before the duo go to Elhazard.

Spoiler for Ren is humming?:

Spoiler for Lost in Elhazard Preview:

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-07-08 at 02:29. Reason: Add some Points
Old 2007-07-08, 04:50   Link #3858
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

This place is quiet... TOO quiet...

This is a job for Kha's SPECIAL EXPROZION!!!

Anyway, I've just Saint X, Aaron and An Hero the Epi 16-19 spoilers, as well as another possible scenario of the 21st, this time taking I-n's into account. For those who also want in on the Inner Circle, just PM me and I'll forward it to you.

Ja ne! BRB!

[Exprozion!]

EDIT: Can someone go look for Meophist..? I think we left him behind or something...
Old 2007-07-08, 05:08   Link #3859
Aaron008R

Spoiler for SCRAPPED:

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-03-22 at 11:33.
Old 2007-07-08, 05:31   Link #3860
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Me first! EXPLANATION EXPROZION!!!

Spoiler for A Visit to RF6: Part 4.3 : Revelations~An Old Armageddon:

Whew... I guess that solves a little mystery.
Many thanks and apologies for Saint X about the GDI referencing I did.
Sorry.
Why was it... that the Head of the Messengers... his powers...

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE FEIWANG?!?!?!?!

I dunno if you planned this, but this is a good example of how FW might've came into the sights of the Tripartite. Mind if we take it as such? Or do you have plans with the Head to return?

GDI as the secret defence organization, ne? This must've been before they went public. Can't believe that the old Firehawks and Orcas launching from carriers managed to cause enough mayhem against a force that literally hacked their way out of the rules of the Universe. Or maybe it was the work of the "Commander" who led the GDI to victory in the 3rd Ichor War.

And... I had designed the Void principles into Schneiderform, being a KA that ran on negative energies, and very surprisingly looks like it got verified in fanon. O_O

Creator-san thinks, "I really can read people's minds... Looks like the Newtype reaction has gone into runaway status. ^_^;"

Aurion said "let some of us escape," then the next line he says "I'm the last Partially Deleted Individual." What happened to the rest? I can imagine Kha asking that.