AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-11-14, 04:47   Link #3881
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

EVEing like crazy. With the Russian Stainwagon Coalition invading the South, defending our home as become a top priority within N3. CTAs around the clock. I'm basically just playing EVE and working now.

Serious business.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 06:47   Link #3882
Reverzer0
Sleeping

PSP: God Eater 2 - The 2nd Japanese game to finish",
Old 2013-11-14, 12:45   Link #3883
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Replaying Neverwinter Nights and I am going crazy re-starting my character over and over again.

Want to play a Rogue that dual wields but I don't want to use two feats on that alone. I am going for a Ranger level for the dual wield feat and maybe two Paladin levels for the inmunities it receives early on. All this hoping that the multiclass penalty doesn't hit me too hard, since I am also choosing an Elf for keen sense.
Whenever I replay NWN I can only ever wrap my head around playing either a Sorc + Paladin or in BG2 a 1) Paladin or 2) Fighter / Thief / Mage .. so much flexibility in a "linear" game is too appealing

Also, holy swords are too uber to pass up in either case if only for passive/active effects in the latter case..

Random -- has anyone picked up Black Flag?
Old 2013-11-15, 03:03   Link #3884
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Whenever I replay NWN I can only ever wrap my head around playing either a Sorc + Paladin or in BG2 a 1) Paladin or 2) Fighter / Thief / Mage .. so much flexibility in a "linear" game is too appealing
Sorcerer + Paladin is actually my favorite dual class in NWN.
Old 2013-11-19, 10:03   Link #3885
abc0716

Current status of my gaming progress:

PSP - Seems like my memory card is about reaching its 'end of life'. Will indefinitely stall any activity on PSP until I (have the extra fund to) get a new MS Pro Duo card. (Luckily I've the backup of my game's saved data)

PC - Still playing Football Manager 2013 even the latest game (of the franchise, FM14) was released, not planning to get FM14 anytime soon.

PS3 - Only focus on playing Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 at the moment. Just getting its normal ending (trophy) by the way. Will going to manipulate the local shares of each nations to see their respective endings on my next few gaming sessions.
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 14:11   Link #3886
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
PSP - Seems like my memory card is about reaching its 'end of life'. Will indefinitely stall any activity on PSP until I (have the extra fund to) get a new MS Pro Duo card. (Luckily I've the backup of my game's saved data)
Tip: you can probably get a microsd card and an adapter cheaper than buying an MS Pro Duo of the same capacity
Old 2013-11-21, 16:56   Link #3887
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Currently playing [Puppeteer], very solid gameplay and highly engrossing once you get into it

The thing is though... The box says it's for 12 and above, but there are some pretty gruesome things in the game It's almost a little GoW-ish albeit in LBP puppet style
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 13:49   Link #3888
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Started with EVE Online

Great fun, even though my friends quit after 2 days because it was "too complicated"
Already had a couple close calls where I nearly lost my ship (taking a slowass destroyer to lv2 missions wasn't that smart, apparently), but overall it's been great fun.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 01:51   Link #3889
P99

Recently finished my first play through of Catherine following the chaos route (which the ending for was awesome ) and now doing Katherine's ending. Also playing Max Payne 3 which is pretty entertaining as well.
Old 2013-11-24, 06:46   Link #3890
jdennis007

Currently playing Aquapazza and liking it so far.
Old 2013-11-30, 18:09   Link #3891
T-6000

I decided to reinstall and play through the 2009 version of Volfenstein, the one that Raven themselves did. The game is good, but not great and I can tell why so many people felt that it was a flat out disappointment. The Level design is ho humish, there is a lack of variety, side missions often feel dull and repetitive (the only reason why I bother to go through them is to get more gold, intel, and tomes), there is too much Supernatural and barely any Sci-Fi (RTCW back at 2001 had an excellent balance of Sci-Fi and Supernatural), and good god the Nazi soldiers can't shut up!

Still, for what it is I enjoyed it (especially since I am still a fan of the Wolfenstein series) but I hope the new Wolfenstein game is better. And much more memorable.

On a side note, I loved Raven Software for the excellent games they produced but I think ever since they were tasked with Wolfenstein and Singularity they've fallen from Grace. As mentioned before, Wofenstein was good but not as good (or memorable) as I was hoping. And Singularity.......oh jesus, I don't want to talk about how crappy that game is! Since then Acitvision has "retasked" Raven to give a helping hand with the Call of Duty series and making the DLCs. Man, talk about fall from grace. Ironically I E-Mailed Raven back at 2000 and asked them if they were going to do another Hexen game. They replied and said that they had planned to do another one sometime in the future. The hopes of seeing another Hexen game is a pipe's dream now.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 16:38   Link #3892
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening on 2DS. The gameplay is fine and all, the story is yet to be unfold. Still in the first hour or so, so far I'm not sure if I like the characters or not.
Old 2013-12-02, 11:50   Link #3893
FourZro

Just got Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix the other day. Definitely having a lot of fun with this.

Plus I've never played RE: CoM or 358/2 so I'm really looking forward to playing those in all of their HD sexiness.
FourZro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 19:48   Link #3894
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

pc - Saints Row IV
comments: bought on steam sales for $19.99. this is one crazy game just like the last one.

pc - Far Cry 3
comments: will play after i beat SR IV first.

pc - Metro Last Light
comments: will play after i beat Far Cry 3 or maybe in between plays. :P
Old 2013-12-05, 07:36   Link #3895
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Been playing Mass Effect.

Played ME3 a few weeks ago utilizing a save file from the internet and was most disappointed in not realizing their decisions wouldn't let me get the best ending until it was already too late.

So I've since played through ME1 and ME2 as a total Jerk FemShep and am about to import said Jerk FemShep into ME3.

Also been playing the ME3 multiplayer a little. Don't mind it really, can be very challenging especially just starting out with the shit guns when everyone else has all the good gear.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 12:41   Link #3896
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Currently playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition on the PC just to motivate myself to finish my current kit build list. 1/48 F-14A(2), F-15C, A-10A; Eggplane F-22, SU-33
Old 2013-12-06, 00:50   Link #3897
Velsy

Just finished Metro Last Light. I have to say I liked it. Its either more Skyrim or X-com now.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 17:03   Link #3898
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ i'm about 3 hrs. in Metro Last Light. i really loving the game as well with a
lot of sneaking so far. this game is crazy...even my gtx 690 graphic card can't even
run it on max setting; just having trouble with the SSAA (have to turn it off to run
the game 60+ fps). everything else is max out and the graphic looks VERY sweet! ^___^

currently playing:

pc - Far Cry 3
comments: i'm just starting on this game. game runs fine, but for some reasons,
it doesnt save my setting. i'll try again later tonight. looking forward to putting some
few hours into this game during the weekend. the graphic is also amazing in this
game, but my gtx 690 cant run it on max setting either; it still looking fine and dandy though, so i'm satisfy.
*running around and killing some stuffs*

pc - Civilization 5
comments: this game is a little strange to me since i'm not really into politicals, history, and all that. but i'm
still liking the game even though i dont really know what i'm doing half of the time in this game.
Old 2013-12-06, 17:21   Link #3899
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

PSVita - Photokano Kiss;
PSVita - Exstetra;
PS4 - Waiting for the release of good games in Japan (Drivers Club mainly at the moment).
Old 2013-12-06, 17:33   Link #3900
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Currently playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition on the PC just to motivate myself to finish my current kit build list. 1/48 F-14A(2), F-15C, A-10A; Eggplane F-22, SU-33
Where did you buy it from? They pulled it off Steam a while back because the product keys for the multiplayer weren't working and it hasn't been available for purchase since. As for games, I should probably be starting Deus Ex: Human Revolution soon...

Tags
games, pokemon, pokemongo, recommendations, videogames