AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-15, 23:25   Link #3901
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyusername View Post
We also don't know whether the apple will hit the ground and explode on impact, whether rabid squirrels or pastel confetti will poof out in the explosion, if the apple will teleport mid-fall and land in a different country, if the apple is made of smoked cheese, if we will be able to have any of that smoked cheese, if the smoked cheese will be filled with the rabid squirrels, if the squirrels survived in the cheese, if the squirrels will be welcomed in the new country they teleported to if they actually teleported, if the squirrels survived the fall, how we will be able to eat cheese with dead/alive squirrels or confetti in it, or if the apple even exists.
Well... that could fit in either a Monty Python sketch or anything written by Douglas Adams...

I nominate you for the title of "Crack Dango, Jr."
Old 2009-05-15, 23:34   Link #3902
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Depends...what decade will that be in?
Shit, what if Nagaru Tanigawa dies before the series is done?

God, I hate typing on my iPod.
Old 2009-05-15, 23:39   Link #3903
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Shit, what if Nagaru Tanigawa dies before the series is done?

God, I hate typing on my iPod.
I hate Author Existence Failure...
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Old 2009-05-16, 01:27   Link #3904
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SealkidHaruhiism View Post
RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.comに
**BIIIIIIG snip**
Bad Sealkid. A copypasta from a YouTube discussion page? Eeewww... You don't know where that's been... Put it down. No, don't stick it in your mouth... Aagh... Kids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
So now the question is where he got that list from.
See above.
Old 2009-05-16, 01:41   Link #3905
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

I did put a little faith in that list... Not that much, it was more like "Well, if in the end it turns out to be a fake, it's not like i lose something..."
Old 2009-05-16, 04:45   Link #3906
Solais
Youkai of Coincidence

Quote:
We also don't know whether the apple will hit the ground and explode on impact, whether rabid squirrels or pastel confetti will poof out in the explosion, if the apple will teleport mid-fall and land in a different country, if the apple is made of smoked cheese, if we will be able to have any of that smoked cheese, if the smoked cheese will be filled with the rabid squirrels, if the squirrels survived in the cheese, if the squirrels will be welcomed in the new country they teleported to if they actually teleported, if the squirrels survived the fall, how we will be able to eat cheese with dead/alive squirrels or confetti in it, or if the apple even exists.
And what if the apple isn't an apple but a potato? That kind of potato that taste like those in fast-food restaurants instead of tasting like the home-grown ones?
Old 2009-05-16, 06:18   Link #3907
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
And what if the apple isn't an apple but a potato?
It's an orange.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Old 2009-05-16, 08:07   Link #3908
Jintor

You're all crazy

crazy i tells you
Old 2009-05-16, 08:33   Link #3909
Solais
Youkai of Coincidence

To translate to your language, what if the second season is changed a little bit, to appeal more to the audience? And with "change" I mean "K-On-ized".
Old 2009-05-16, 08:36   Link #3910
Jintor

Blood.

Lots of it.

KyoAni won't do it though because a) Production has probably already been completed or near completed and b) I'm pretty sure they have the business sense to keep their target demographics clearly in mind.
Old 2009-05-16, 08:44   Link #3911
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SealkidHaruhiism View Post
That link is broken.
Old 2009-05-16, 10:04   Link #3912
Jill-Jênn
Music-mad Haruhiist

Not broken, it's just cut xD There is “...” in it.
Old 2009-05-16, 10:44   Link #3913
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solais View Post
And what if the apple isn't an apple but a potato? That kind of potato that taste like those in fast-food restaurants instead of tasting like the home-grown ones?
Who grows their own potatoes? I mean, aside from farmers and such.

Or rather, who grows their own potatoes and then compares them with fast-food ones? People with...potato gardens? Uh, people who grow their own potatoes don't seem like the kind of people that would eat fast food too often, so any fast food would taste really different.

Is growing your own potatoes more common than I think? I think it might be, but I'm not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
It's an orange.
Peeled or unpeeled? If it's unpeeled, would whoever had peeled it bothered to take off all the white, stringy bits? Or would they just leave it, since it's a giant orange and peeling off every bit would take approximately 944590 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
You're all crazy

crazy i tells you
This should not be new to you.

It should also not cause you to forget where your shift key is.
Old 2009-05-16, 11:08   Link #3914
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Peeled or unpeeled? If it's unpeeled, would whoever had peeled it bothered to take off all the white, stringy bits? Or would they just leave it, since it's a giant orange and peeling off every bit would take approximately 944590 years?
What if it just looks like an orange and actually tastes like a pear?

Mmm, pears...

Also, as stated elsewhere, Haruhi-chan has officially ended with the upload of a video for the showtune-sounding ED. Whether or not the ceasing of Haruhi-chan indicates new TV Haruhi material this coming week remains to be seen. (As also stated elsewhere.)

...Elsewhere being here, by Kaisos for the latter.
Old 2009-05-16, 11:10   Link #3915
Jill-Jênn
Music-mad Haruhiist

... and a partridge in a pear tree... ♫
Old 2009-05-16, 11:13   Link #3916
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill-Jenn View Post
... and a partridge in a pear tree... ♫
I've always wondered if partridges actually taste good. Also if you're actually supposed to eat the partridge. On the other hand, I would likely never have a need to apply that knowledge even if I did gain it as I'll likely never get a partridge in a pear tree for Christmas both due to it not being a very good present in modern times and the fact that I'm Jewish. On another hand, I do have Christian relatives who my family sometimes celebrates with, so whatever. Also Regios episode 19 is airing right now, for those who care, but that has nothing to do with anything related to this thread.

CHEESE. Unsmoked cheddar, please.

...This is harder than it looks.
Old 2009-05-16, 11:15   Link #3917
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Partridge in a pear tree -> Annoying Christmas songs -> Oh hey, Christmas! -> Eldritch God Santa Claus Getting presents -> Waiting -> FUCKING SECOND SEASON OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA -> Where is it?

Lately, a high percentage of my thoughts end up like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
...Okay, this is harder than it looks.
For you, maybe.

...If you went further than "cheese" with the addition of "crack", "monkeys", or "hahaha RANDOM!", I would have shot you. I get enough of that at school.

CHEESE IS NOT FUNNY.
Old 2009-05-16, 11:18   Link #3918
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Quote:
For you, maybe.
I'm not very good with free-association thinking; my thoughts tend to be more logically structured. Well, except when they aren't. For whatever reason, cheese tends to work well for me with regards to that. Not the physical substance, though, but the concept of cheese.

...And as expected, the cheese-concept has served my free-associativeness well, leading me to think of Katawa Shoujo's Rin and her talk about thinking of sky. Which I would do, except I'm now going to check to see if a new Chibi Miku-san strip has come out.
Old 2009-05-16, 11:24   Link #3919
wittyusername
GRADE 8 NIGHTMARE VORTEX

Quote:
I'm not very good with free-association thinking; my thoughts tend to be more logically structured. Well, except when they aren't. For whatever reason, cheese tends to work well for me with regards to that. Not the physical substance, though, but the concept of cheese.
The concept of coagulated milk proteins helps you think differently?

Quote:
...And as expected, the cheese-concept has served my free-associativeness well, leading me to think of Katawa Shoujo's Rin and her talk about thinking of sky.
I just quit Katawa Shoujo, but now you made me think of it and I want to open it again. It's like when someone links to TV Tropes, and I lose three hours of my day.
Old 2009-05-16, 11:26   Link #3920
TParis
just got Anime addicted

Send a message via ICQ to TParis Send a message via MSN to TParis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-YX1WyP8JY
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, school life, science fiction, shounen