Notices

Old 2010-06-11, 14:37   Link #3901
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple-s83 View Post
well its the only spoilers we saw till now

first it was in japanese then translated in chinese then in google english

after thos hints we got is from it.
there are a few things that we taken away in the japanese to chinese translation that aren't present in the Chinese to english like:
Spoiler for 94:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 14:50   Link #3902
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Hmm, that one feels true after all. At least it's going exactly in the direction I'd expect...

There are 2-3 details which make me believe in its validity. Interesting.
It still feels like it's lacking something, though. It may be valid, but in many ways, it's a repeat of last chapter with a different ending. Then what comes next? Will he make him that other dish and we'll get another chapter of him coming to the hospital to feed Kazama, for the third chapter in a row?

And while the spoilers might be fake, there's no harm in discussing them. Gives us something to do until the real ones come out.
Old 2010-06-11, 15:14   Link #3903
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i guess i´ll give up this manga. Seo messed up big time. It wasn´t that bad at the beginning, had a glimmer of hope for KnIM, but no.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 13:05   Link #3904
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I read 93 and it was great.
Spoiler for 93:
Old 2010-06-12, 13:40   Link #3905
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Another REMINDER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Can I remind everyone (especially Darknemo2000) that this is in fact the Kimi no Iru Machi discussion thread and not the Good Ending discussion thread

While we don't mind some off-topic chatter, please do not derail the current topic by discussing some other manga series.

Due to this a number of recent posts have now been deleted. I suggest that you repost your comment if it actually contained on-topic discussion Sorry but given the mix of off-topic posts it was hard to sort out the wheat from the chaff. Feel free to PM or VM me if you want the contents of one of your deleted posts.
Again, I'm now going to delete a whole bunch of posts if there is any sign of discussion about other series (last time it was Good Ending, this time the discussion seems to have drfited of to Haru yo Koi and even Suzuka)

I'm also going to issue Infractions and Warnings, in the future I may well start issuing short bans immediately without warning if the discussion drifts off-topic again.

So take this as a warning, posting in this thread can earn you a 3 day ban (or longer) if any of your post is deemed to be off-topic.

And BTW, fake spoilers will be considered off-topic as well, so posting those can get you banned as well.

I suggest everyone also take a read of the Manga and Light Novel Discussion Forum Rules and Guidelines sticky as well. For example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post

Manga and Light Novel Discussion Forum Rules and Guidelines

Do not allow comparisons to drag threads off-topic or into spoiler territory.
Discussion of novels and manga can naturally lead to comparisons between the source material and other forms of media (for instance, when the anime differs from the manga or novel). This sort of discussion is encouraged, but we draw the line when people post spoilers or derail the thread with discussion of other forms of media. Please restrict your comparisons to things that have already happened in the form of media the thread is discussing and stay on-topic.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 05:01   Link #3906
mammothb

the manga is progressing either too slowly or too predictably. :/ im starting to lose interest too:/
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 08:11   Link #3907
ZeKeR
Superbad

oh man...... guys.... what do you think about haruto's integrity up to this point?
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 08:26   Link #3908
Key Board
Carbon

Chapter 95 is apparently only 8 pages.

Writer's block?

Spoiler:
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 08:57   Link #3909
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

Writer's block?

Spoiler:
asuka? WHAT? NFW...... N....F.....W......... NO....... F........ WAY...........

YES! my dearest wish for Haruto to be a harem lead is FINALLY coming true!!!! GOD DAMN!!!!!!!
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 09:24   Link #3910
Jiraya2

Quote:

Writer's block?

Spoiler:
Chapter 95?
Do you mean chapter 94, because chapter 93 has just been relased.
Anyway, that looks like a fake.
Back to chapter 93. I pretty liked it. It was not very serious and quite fun, just like the first chapters.
Jiraya2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 09:25   Link #3911
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Aww, come on. If you even talk about a raw chapter, the entire thing should be in spoiler tags, it doesn't matter what you say - come on!

>.<

I totally forgot what I was going to say now.
Old 2010-06-13, 09:54   Link #3912
Johnny
Working the bags...

Pretty funny he just barged into the room and started cooking. Plus looks like he's going to make Kazama's request. Wonder if he'll cater their wedding next...?

Oh have to agree with DragoZERO, he has no tact at all. Reminds me of kids who just blurt crap out without thinking...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 10:08   Link #3913
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Pretty funny he just barged into the room and started cooking. Plus looks like he's going to make Kazama's request. Wonder if he'll cater their wedding next...?

Oh have to agree with DragoZERO, he has no tact at all. Reminds me of kids who just blurt crap out without thinking...
Hahaha...I hope he does make it for him. It would make himself look better if he did. It would have been best if he said he made those fried eggs for everyone too. And the tomato would be the sign to Yuzuki that he really made it for her.

You can't blame the guy for worrying about that...but Asuka is right, they are going out. I wonder if Kazama said that because Yuzuki has denied him every time.
Old 2010-06-13, 10:53   Link #3914
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Not only Kazama managed to win Eba over, but now he also won Haruto over by making him his personal chef.

Jokes aside, I'm starting to feel a little bit bad for Kazama, knowing he has only a year left to live, and a girlfriend who most likely doesn't like him the way he does. Of course, this is because I'm pretty sure Eba is only going out with him out of pity, but we've been there before and discussed this already.

And Kazama can't make a move on a girl he likes? Hehe, and here I thought their relationship was more physical than Haruto and Eba's previous relationship.
Old 2010-06-13, 10:53   Link #3915
Shadow5YA

Why does it seem like Haruto knows everything about Eba while Kazama knows next to nothing? Kazama's reactions make it seem like he's finding out about all this stuff firsthand.

Anyway, Eba doesn't realize how good she's had it with Haruto. She had a man who could cook well and willingly. I wonder if anyone in her family can ever cook for her, or if she has to go out to eat.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 11:12   Link #3916
Key Board
Carbon

Talking

never mind, the scan I saw was just a re-arranged photoshop montage

I couldn't tell because it was in Chinese

quite hilarious, though
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 12:54   Link #3917
cyberdemon

Quote:

Writer's block?

Spoiler:
there no way for any legit 95 spoilers to be out right now lol.
Old 2010-06-13, 13:08   Link #3918
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
And Kazama can't make a move on a girl he likes? Hehe, and here I thought their relationship was more physical than Haruto and Eba's previous relationship.
Well, the NTR had to stop somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Why does it seem like Haruto knows everything about Eba while Kazama knows next to nothing? Kazama's reactions make it seem like he's finding out about all this stuff firsthand.
Kazama never lived with Yuzuki. He only met her at school. And Haruto is utilizing the experiences he and Yuzuki had together.

I'm waiting for him to show up in the front of her school on a bicycle.
Old 2010-06-13, 13:33   Link #3919
RisArk

New twist:

Haruto goes gay for Kazuma.
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 13:59   Link #3920
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
New twist:

Haruto goes gay for Kazuma.
more like Kazama is gay for Haruto and that is what Yuzuki is really trying to drive Haruto away for. LOL! She's afraid she'd lose to a guy. LOL!

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life