Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-03-23, 00:36   Link #3921
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post

ám gonna say thank you with this guy's tattoo

wow nice tattoo does it have a friend named tessa?
Old 2009-03-23, 02:16   Link #3922
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
cheers heaps shutazen
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 05:43   Link #3923
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
wow nice tattoo does it have a friend named tessa?
What do you think the left leg's for? D=

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 07:49   Link #3924
JleeLink
....yeah

shutazen thank you so much for translating everything that you've done so far!!!! They are really good and I just couldnt stop reading them no matter how hard I tried to stop so that I could read them on the train!

So again thanks for the wonderful translations!

I am hoping that you could do NOT even though the summary is quite detailed but it doesnt have the same feel... But of course you have done enough amazing work already so its totally up to you!
JleeLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 09:57   Link #3925
sy tao

"Chapter five of CMMD totally rocks heaven and earth" ---- sy tao * fan girl squeals to death..*

----all thanks to shutazen's hardwork and perseverance!! yay!!

Souske - Al conversation:

"...Al"
<Yes, Sergeant>
"How many minutes?"
<5 minutes 52 seconds>
"............"
An awkward silence. After waiting a while Al moderately said.

<Although being stubborn, with that much opponent 3 minutes is expectedly unreasonable>
"Shut up. The 4 minute 12 seconds you said was also impossible"
<For a human you certainly remember clearly. Are you a type who holds grudges?>
"Exactly, where did you learn to use those kind of language!?"
<Unfortunately I was abandoned by my pilot for a number of months. I had the abundant opportunity to inspect broadcast and internet.
"........."
<If you wish, I can talk with a non-dignified way of speaking. What do you think of the likes of those low income Southern Americans?>

---- waaaa definitely the most funny part of the chapter, that's why it made me love Al more and more.

the best part:

Kaname: Souske i like you the most
Souske: Me too, I LOVE YOU

----this conversation made me cry * sob sob *

OH GOSH, I'M REALLY WAITING FOR THE FINAL NOVEL!! >,,,<
but we still have to be patient..* sigh *
sy tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 11:24   Link #3926
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy tao View Post
"Chapter five of CMMD totally rocks heaven and earth" ---- sy tao * fan girl squeals to death..*

----all thanks to shutazen's hardwork and perseverance!! yay!!

Souske - Al conversation:

"...Al"
<Yes, Sergeant>
"How many minutes?"
<5 minutes 52 seconds>
"............"
An awkward silence. After waiting a while Al moderately said.

<Although being stubborn, with that much opponent 3 minutes is expectedly unreasonable>
"Shut up. The 4 minute 12 seconds you said was also impossible"
<For a human you certainly remember clearly. Are you a type who holds grudges?>
"Exactly, where did you learn to use those kind of language!?"
<Unfortunately I was abandoned by my pilot for a number of months. I had the abundant opportunity to inspect broadcast and internet.
"........."
<If you wish, I can talk with a non-dignified way of speaking. What do you think of the likes of those low income Southern Americans?>

---- waaaa definitely the most funny part of the chapter, that's why it made me love Al more and more.

the best part:

Kaname: Souske i like you the most
Souske: Me too, I LOVE YOU

----this conversation made me cry * sob sob *

OH GOSH, I'M REALLY WAITING FOR THE FINAL NOVEL!! >,,,<
but we still have to be patient..* sigh *
Yah definetely the highlight was Al and also the whole Love converstion with Chidori. I wonder how Gatoh is going to end the series. Are they really going to just kiss and hug at the end? I mean yah, it does look appealing but the whole Sophia event was a bit depressing. I wanted them to kiss right then an there. At least to give me a peace of mind lol. Now that we know that the final battle will be at Melinda island it kinda makes me wonder about lots of things.

As a side note, I was wondering if anyone knows a page for the FMP side stories. Some of them are really good and not aired as FMP fumoffu. I also hope that evn thought the main story will end. Gatoh will keep doing sidestories for Chidor and Sousuke. Even after they graduate from high school and such, it would be really nice. I just dont want FMP to end, hehe
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 20:46   Link #3927
sy tao

sr7olsniper, you're correct. I was hoping the same thing^^
I really hope that Gatoh-sensei will write more side stories after the main novels. ( actually, i dont want it to end, but---- it's really up to the creator. * sighs *)

Please Gatoh-sensei! please3x
Old 2009-03-23, 22:46   Link #3928
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
sr7olsniper, you're correct. I was hoping the same thing^^
I really hope that Gatoh-sensei will write more side stories after the main novels. ( actually, i dont want it to end, but---- it's really up to the creator. * sighs *)

Please Gatoh-sensei! please3x
Definetely, FMP is so rich that you can make a story with almost anything. Since the comedy starts with Sousuke not being able to adapt to normal life, you can pretty much have him do random odd jobs and end up blowing an A-bomb in front of the boss or whatnot (then chidori blasts and hits him with a bat or something).

Definetely I hope Gatoh keeps going even after the main story is done. I wouldnt mind having more sidestories involving AL that AI is hilarious
Old 2009-03-23, 23:27   Link #3929
sy tao

that's true sniper, it'll be so hilarious>,,<

But here's the quetion; can both of them go back to where they were before?? School, normal life, souske blasting all stuffs, and kaname kicking and slapping his butt..etcetera.

After all that happened...
But i'm sure they'll be lovey-dovey and stuff. ehehe..

I think souske's antics will be minimized.^^
Old 2009-03-24, 00:13   Link #3930
FMPfan
MadAboutFMP

Well i´ve just read chapter 5 and it was amazing . I guess now I´m ready to start reading NOT summary .

I hope Gatoh gives us a happy ending, or else he will have to move and change his name .
FMPfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 00:53   Link #3931
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
now i can start BOMF again and know ive got all 5 chapters this time
this is awesome.
Old 2009-03-24, 07:29   Link #3932
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
that's true sniper, it'll be so hilarious>,,<

But here's the quetion; can both of them go back to where they were before?? School, normal life, souske blasting all stuffs, and kaname kicking and slapping his butt..etcetera.

After all that happened...
But i'm sure they'll be lovey-dovey and stuff. ehehe..

I think souske's antics will be minimized.^^
Well yah, that is the issue. But I am pretty sure Gatoh is going to make it so that there are no more whispered. If that is the case, then Chidori doenst have to worry about being targeted and so on, leading to a normal life. If this ends up not happening, i dont think it will be an issue since Amalgam will be long gone by then. Besides, they only have 1 school year left, so the possibility of something like Continuing On My Own happening again is very slim. If Gatoh does actually make more short stories it would be more of the summer vacation type. Since it doenst involve the school and he can pretty much do anything with them, aka just have Tokiwa and 4 to 5 friends go somewhere and blow stuff up, hehehe .

Thats what I think anyway, besides im pretty sure that they will be able to go back. I mean, tokiwa was the only one that really took serious damage, and im 100% sure she will forgive chidori. Once that happens, the whole class wont object at her coming back. Sousuke will be a bit of a problem, but seeing that he actually stayed true to his promise of bringing Chidori back, the class will forgive him as well.

I seriously doubt that Gatoh will go and make it so that Chiroi (Sophia) goes back in Time and such. That will honestly kill the series, i mean, WTF you run out of ideas so you resort to time travel? Its ok that he plotted it out, but if he actually uses it as an ending then Hell nah. That would also kill the Sousuke & Chidori relationship. Unless Gatoh decides to send sousuke to japan to try and win her back, but then again, Chidori started to like him since he saved her in North Korea. I seriously doubt that Sousuke will have the same effect on Chidori otherwise, even more now that if he does remember her, he will act really ackward and such.
Old 2009-03-24, 07:46   Link #3933
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMPfan View Post
Well i´ve just read chapter 5 and it was amazing . I guess now I´m ready to start reading NOT summary .

I hope Gatoh gives us a happy ending, or else he will have to move and change his name .
Yah definetely, the only thing we are missing is the Epilogue. But im pretty sure shutazen will surprise us once again with his lightning fast translations lol .

NOT summary was pretty good, but like I stated before, Id prefer to read the entire book since there is always things you miss out on. It has definetely a different feel to it. The summary is good to give me a global idea, but the little details and epic conversations that make FMP so rich are sometimes omited.
Old 2009-03-24, 08:48   Link #3934
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Yah definetely, the only thing we are missing is the Epilogue. But im pretty sure shutazen will surprise us once again with his lightning fast translations lol .

NOT summary was pretty good, but like I stated before, Id prefer to read the entire book since there is always things you miss out on. It has definetely a different feel to it. The summary is good to give me a global idea, but the little details and epic conversations that make FMP so rich are sometimes omited.
MMD's epliogue doesn't have much special things, as teh summaries showed: Miller and Hunter's conversations.

Oh and Shutazen, nice job to do what I can't do. I suggest you to keep on going for NOT, since like people said I may missed out important coversations------though I highlighted some really important ones already.
And no, no news about the new book right now.
Quote:
I seriously doubt that Gatoh will go and make it so that Chiroi (Sophia) goes back in Time and such
Actually he already hinted "Time" in NOT already.
Spoiler:
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 08:55   Link #3935
sy tao

YES, well said sniper!! But all in all; me, you and everyone wishes that FMP will have a happy and fulfilling ending scenes that would satisfy not only the main and secondary characters but also the * DIE HARD * fans like us,..kyyyaaaaa!!

Im quite sure Gatoh will never give us a lame ending^^
We must hope for it to materialize.

Full Metal Panic has very rich plot and story with surprising twists and turns. But of course great humor and unique romance^^ HEHEH. Also, the development of the characters are great!!!

I'm planning on reading the whole translations again. I dont get bored reading FMP at all because i really LOVE it so much!! Hurray for FMP!
Old 2009-03-24, 09:44   Link #3936
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
YES, well said sniper!! But all in all; me, you and everyone wishes that FMP will have a happy and fulfilling ending scenes that would satisfy not only the main and secondary characters but also the * DIE HARD * fans like us,..kyyyaaaaa!!

Im quite sure Gatoh will never give us a lame ending^^
We must hope for it to materialize.

Full Metal Panic has very rich plot and story with surprising twists and turns. But of course great humor and unique romance^^ HEHEH. Also, the development of the characters are great!!!

I'm planning on reading the whole translations again. I dont get bored reading FMP at all because i really LOVE it so much!! Hurray for FMP!
I also never get bored of it. I have watched the anime over and over again. Then read the manga like 2 times... And im just starting my second round on the novels (all of them starting from Fighting Boy Meets Girl).. It is definetely a really great story
Old 2009-03-24, 09:48   Link #3937
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
MMD's epliogue doesn't have much special things, as teh summaries showed: Miller and Hunter's conversations.

Oh and Shutazen, nice job to do what I can't do. I suggest you to keep on going for NOT, since like people said I may missed out important coversations------though I highlighted some really important ones already.
And no, no news about the new book right now.

Actually he already hinted "Time" in NOT already.
Spoiler:
Well from what I got from your summaries, and i could be wrong, is that he stated Time Travel as a possibility, yet im talkigna bout actually makign that an ending. I know he stated it, but even so, he could do an ending not related to Back to the Future lol. But even then, they were really good summeries and i Thank you for your work! If it werent for you, most of us would be in the dark regarding NOT

I really wouldnt like him to make everything go back tot he way it was. If he did, he would lose the possibility of making future side stories, not to mention we will lose AL. And honestly i want to see more of the Tessa, Chidori, Sousuke love triangle. Even thought Chidori and Sousuke already stated their love, i want to see Tessa try to get in between

Last edited by sr7olsniper; 2009-03-24 at 19:41.
Old 2009-03-24, 19:38   Link #3938
zp92
へへへ

I like knowing, what is the relationship between tessa and sousuke? and how could be the end of the FMP?
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 20:32   Link #3939
sy tao

Its definitely a one sided love. >,< Souske cant reciprocate the feelings of Tessa. For him, Kaname is his life beyond reason....* kyaaa *

The novels after The Second Raid shows that Souske has romantic feelings for Kaname.

Poor Tessa, maybe she deserves somebody else. >,<

---The ending is not yet known since we are still all waiting for the release of the last novel hopefully this spring.
Old 2009-03-24, 22:02   Link #3940
zp92
へへへ

but also i want to know what is the feelings of sousuke with tessa?
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen