Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-02-27, 22:30   Link #3941
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Spoiler for Christina Flora:

The pics seems to come from a seirei gensouki discord server. It seems that there is a way to get the illustrations(from kobo i guess) with the app
Flora looks mature in this pic.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 00:02   Link #3942
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

^i think I can see where your coming from based on the previous illustrations showing the two heroines~ though this most likely shows them before the time skip as they are doing something political as this would match their current situation~ but now that you pointed it out this might be from after the two year time skip~

On another note~ now that we have some clues as to how the memory shenanigans works I think we can safely assume that it's more like a memory block rather than a wipe as they have shown signs that they have compared Masato's behaviour with Rio but stopped~ they haven't fully forgotten about him and most likely have an inkling that they are forgetting something but can't put a finger on it~ So now I'm wondering if they would fully remember him once they get presented to some official documents proving his existence~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 10:07   Link #3943
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Spoiler for Big spoilers:

Currently reading:

I'll be editing the spoilers i see in this post until someone makes a post

Spoiler for spoilers:

Last edited by ivaannom; 2022-02-28 at 10:18.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 10:13   Link #3944
ooPeaToo

The illustrations vol 21

vol 21 : https://imgur.com/a/dKOhUF0
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 10:46   Link #3945
tsunade666

Ah, that punchable face of takatrash.

Hmm. Celia is indeed best girl(fight me)

Is that renji? Did he and and that idiot met? Is he also that one knockout?
Old 2022-02-28, 10:56   Link #3946
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Ah, that punchable face of takatrash.

Hmm. Celia is indeed best girl(fight me)

Is that renji? Did he and and that idiot met? Is he also that one knockout?
Punchable? More like screwable, in so many ways. Though, regarding chickhisa, I'll bet anything the author has a total heartbreak prepared for him, humiliation not far from that which Hiroaki tasted at the hands of Lizelotte in the next vol, and this time it has nothing to do with Rio, just Miharu telling him he's barely friend materials for her. Ah, does this not spark joy?
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 11:01   Link #3947
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Aishia's birth

Spoiler for spoiler:

The wounds Rio got as a kid also healed.
Old 2022-02-28, 11:14   Link #3948
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Aishia's birth

Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for ???:
Spoiler for ???:

Takatrash needs to go away. You're not fit to come anywhere near a God like Miharu much less court her.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 11:20   Link #3949
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Spoiler for About Miharu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for a:
Old 2022-02-28, 11:48   Link #3950
shadowarc

Takatrash needs to be slashed with a sword next instead of trashed with a fist. Nice development of Masato becoming a hero we need more good ones with Takatrash, Hiroaki-sama(lol) and Renji being useless. Unlike Kouki from Arifureta I'm really hoping Takatrash gets no redemption.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 12:21   Link #3951
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Spoiler for Lore:
Old 2022-02-28, 13:20   Link #3952
hihoperorin

I'm sorry if this ruins the moment for anyone but, I have to admit I'm disappointed. Are you telling me I waited 20 vols for this junk of a lore. Completely normal, nothing extreme, nothing surprising, nothing interesting just your good old templates mixed together in a boring overused to death sort of scenario. I feel nothing for the lore, except that the author may be afraid of trying something original, something new. Really sad man, this could have set the table for some cool developments and plot twists, but no let's as usual set some trash characters who do nothing but be bad, mediocre or evil, ascertain the main characters' holiness, and god forbid that we let the heroine do something bad. Every bloody time there could have been an iconic moment, author goes "nope, we should execute this in a way so boring it could kill, make it so devoid of feelings and emotions that nobody would think of coming back to reread this supposed to be iconic scene". Sometimes I feel like a high school honor student is writing this. Really sorry for the rant guys.
Old 2022-02-28, 23:30   Link #3953
tsunade666

-_- I actually like the lore. A bit simple but it fits on what's been happening so far.

So the ones imprisoned inside the armaments are the great spirits. They've been gone mad for being imprisoned for so long.
Old 2022-03-01, 01:23   Link #3954
hihoperorin

Quote:
-_- I actually like the lore. A bit simple but it fits on what's been happening so far.

So the ones imprisoned inside the armaments are the great spirits. They've been gone mad for being imprisoned for so long.
Yeah, I guess it's not as bad as I made it out to be, I got to emotional there.

Spoiler from reddit from discord:

Spoiler for vol 21 events:

Spoiler for 14 transcendents and rules:
Old 2022-03-01, 04:45   Link #3955
tsunade666

0_0 okay he becomes more OP. love it. So a familiar has infinite MP. Nice >_>

Celia remembering..... that shouldn't be possible but I can only think of possibilities that its because her body which is closest to her ancestor which are created by the wise gods.

It looks more complicated than it looks and it looks like this would be much longer than I initially thought(the memory problem) if its world rules, then it would be hard to deal with.

>_> I can see the God causing problem later on or the wise gods are most likely to cause problem but hidden boss is God. That's just my speculation in this type of story.

EDIT:

Wait, his basically immortal(not aging) now.
Old 2022-03-01, 12:53   Link #3956
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Celia remembering..... that shouldn't be possible but I can only think of possibilities that its because her body which is closest to her ancestor which are created by the wise gods.

It looks more complicated than it looks and it looks like this would be much longer than I initially thought(the memory problem) if its world rules, then it would be hard to deal with.
Yes, the reason Celia can remember Rio is most likely because she is a descendent of the homunculus that was Lina's familiar but there is something else. When she completely remembers Rio, magic circles came out from her body and she heard a voice saying "It's impossible to give you everything right now but i'll entrust it to you for now. It's the rest of what i couldn't give to that kid"

The voice is most likely Lina's voice, just as Miharu hears 2 times a voice which is most likely Lina's voice too. About "that kid" i'm pretty sure it's about Aishia BUT there is also a chance that "that kid" is the homunculus that was her familiar. Anyways we will know more about it next vol since Celia's part ends there.
Old 2022-03-01, 16:42   Link #3957
InfinityDragonGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post

Spoiler from reddit from discord:
Spoiler for Questions about Rio:
Old 2022-03-01, 17:19   Link #3958
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
Spoiler for Questions about Rio:
1- No, he can't transform, at least not for now. The human form was his original form(i'm talking about ryuuou), his spiritual form was the dragon form(and the dragonian form) and he could materialize that dragon form and a dragonian form.

2- The only thing we know about the dragonian form is that it has a horn and a tail based on what Sora showed, we don't know anything about his dragon form

3- What we know about the aryuu's is that they received a blessing long ago, but that doesn't mind that the dragon king has anything to do with them.

4- We don't know anything about Lina-Ryuuou's relationship. They could have gotten closer when they were fighting in the divine war. The only thing we know is that at the end of their lifes, Lina created Aishia to take care of Ryuuou once he reincarnates telling her that he is a really gentle person and then she proceeded to reincarnate Ryuuou exchanging her own life span for magic.
Old 2022-03-02, 13:49   Link #3959
Algester

so if the Earth Spirit is now inside Masato... how safe is Miharu from Masato? or is Aisha the target?
I dont think this volume has the answer to that question and will only be available on the next one huh...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-02, 16:36   Link #3960
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
so if the Earth Spirit is now inside Masato... how safe is Miharu from Masato? or is Aisha the target?
I dont think this volume has the answer to that question and will only be available on the next one huh...
Right, that answer is to be answered, but think of this, who has awakened their spirit? Erika was an awakened hero, Masato has literally just become one, so I doubt the spirit is conscious enough to be a threat on that scale at the moment.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai