AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 21 32.31%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 15.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 33.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-14, 12:01   Link #21
zibi88

That is golden goat.... and that is the spirit of this city (Gadwelia has that goat on its flag....that white one).... dont know what this spirit does but I suppose it might posses someone....

Yeah next episode 11 will be mostly fanservice kinda like a relaxing episode >__<

But honestly I have enought of that queen.... all she does is destroy the mood around Leerin with molesting her breasts..... its really annoying and not funny....

Leerin thinks seriously and queen appeares and start touching Leerins breasts... seriously that pisses me off.... hope that Leerin will fast escape from there and so we wont see that annoying thing for longer time... (queen is and old breast fetish), Leerin should say in her face that she hates pervered people and that she should stay away from her.... ^^
Old 2009-03-14, 12:05   Link #22
Pentacle

Ep 10

The sinister look in Layfon's eyes is because
Spoiler:

I really should have read all of the replies before posting @_@

Last edited by Pentacle; 2009-03-14 at 12:17.
Old 2009-03-14, 12:08   Link #23
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
it is the spirit of the city they are in, the flag in ep8 and 9 show the stag on it.
Thanks for the info. And lesbian queen strikes again hardcore. >.>
Old 2009-03-14, 12:13   Link #24
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Thanks for the info. And lesbian queen strikes again hardcore. >.>
Yes this scene is really annoying.... hope that Leerin will leave Grendan soon and escape from the queen..... I wonder why she is like that.... maybe becouse she is in reality old and her own boobs are ugly now xD so she touches Leerins who is young and innocent... But seriously she destroys all Leerin scenes which is annoying...
Old 2009-03-14, 12:20   Link #25
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Courtesy of that 2ch link and image shacked.
Spoiler for Screenshots:

I've got more but this should do for now.
Old 2009-03-14, 12:28   Link #26
wnmnkh
Not that simple.

Why is Zuellni out of her city?
Old 2009-03-14, 13:51   Link #27
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Yes this scene is really annoying.... hope that Leerin will leave Grendan soon and escape from the queen..... I wonder why she is like that.... maybe becouse she is in reality old and her own boobs are ugly now xD so she touches Leerins who is young and innocent... But seriously she destroys all Leerin scenes which is annoying...
To me those scenes are funny and don't bother me even a bit. It isn't true they destroy anything: they break the serious atmosphere instead and I find it a very interesting way. To me what destroys the mood, in this thread at least, is comment such as yours all moralistic and idealistic for nothing.
Old 2009-03-14, 14:05   Link #28
zibi88

Yeah but each episode queen does only 1thing..... over and over..... I want to learn more about the story and not watch like some lesbian molests Leerin (and what is worse in this episode she doest that in front of Leerins father... the queen seriously doesnt know where to do those things....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
To me those scenes are funny and don't bother me even a bit. It isn't true they destroy anything: they break the serious atmosphere instead and I find it a very interesting way. To me what destroys the mood, in this thread at least, is comment such as yours all moralistic and idealistic for nothing.
well if you like that kind of scenes then ok..... anyone has different taste........I was ok with first, second time but each time queen appeared she does that kind of thing for me too much is too much ^^ but well everyone have their own throughts....

Spoiler for hmm ep10:
Old 2009-03-14, 14:20   Link #29
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Okay, peeps, raw(s) are out, so it's time to kick the life out of the 2chan link. Just head off to you-know-where, they're fresh and primed for the taking.
Old 2009-03-14, 14:39   Link #30
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

OMG I loved the FellixFon-Fon moments, they were great

and Felli got a taste of karma

now is the preview pointing towards something like the Miss Zue contest?!

cause god I would love to see that!
Old 2009-03-14, 14:48   Link #31
TrueKnight

Layfon's showing that bitch Shante some matador bull-fighting lesson for messing with Felli.

Loved the Fon-fon x Felli moments, Fon-fon x Leerin moment, and yeah lmao Fon-fon x Nina moment.

Spoiler:

Gave me a good laugh. XD
Old 2009-03-14, 15:23   Link #32
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I kinda agree with the other dude. That scene had no business being in the moment where Leerin's dad is knocked unconscious. It's not about being moralistic or idealistic or anything at all. It was just out of place. So yeah, it is true that it can destroy the mood for others. Just because it doesn't ruin yours, doesn't mean it doesn't ruin others'. I'd roll my eyes too, but that's just a mood destroyer for me.

Still that Nina x Fonfon moment at the end, lulz.
Old 2009-03-14, 15:25   Link #33
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

lulz @
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-14, 15:50   Link #34
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

This episode was the best so far in my opinion! All my impressions of the characters changed too, I realized that Layfon is truly awesome, Felli is more awesome than before (somehow), and Nina can't get much worse but improves a bit at the end.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-14, 15:54   Link #35
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by danin8r44 View Post
This episode was the best so far in my opinion! All my impressions of the characters changed too, I realized that Layfon is truly awesome, Felli is more awesome than before (somehow), and Nina can't get much worse but improves a bit at the end.
Spoiler:
easy, fellis is the inferior loli of the two.
Old 2009-03-14, 15:57   Link #36
TrueKnight

Okay, the more I hear Shante, the more I'm certain that she had the same VA as Horo and Karren Stadfeldt. Can anybody confirm this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danin8r44
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But still I think this episode is not the best.... hmm ep 7 in mind but yeah thats imo and you have yours.
Old 2009-03-14, 16:00   Link #37
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou
Felli's a nen-I user while Shante's a kei user. A support vs a fighter, differrent classes and roles. Of course she got owned....
Old 2009-03-14, 16:10   Link #38
slidingk1

I'm itching for episode 11 Fanservice ftw!!!
Old 2009-03-14, 16:15   Link #39
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
You understood evreything of the show...
Old 2009-03-14, 16:17   Link #40
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Eh. I was underimpressed with the episode, though Felli was priceless as always. Those last scenes with Gorneo were all kinds of uncomfortable too. Move your face back, Fon-fon.

Or kiss him.

Whichever.

Just stop slowly leaning closer. You're freakin' me out here.
Closed Thread