AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 31 35.23%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 23.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 14.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 14.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 4.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-21, 21:50   Link #21
demonfang

1 LOL for Kallian being overprotective of Felli to the point of almost forcing Layfon into a shotgun wedding.

2nd LOL for Felli using a neni-powered super-kick to break his leg at the end
Old 2009-03-21, 22:24   Link #22
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
All I have to say is WTF with the first 12sec if the episode. Still it is an enjoyable fan service episode.
Seriously. WTF.
Old 2009-03-21, 22:47   Link #23
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
.... The scene where Felli got into the bath with Nina seemed sooo wrong for me... I mean, Felli's face... O_O;;

Not to mention there's way too many ++++++ points galore.

Or, rather... Layfon just broke the game, he triggered ALL of the flags at the same time!

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-03-21, 23:54   Link #24
SageGaiGar
You are Next

First 12 seconds was unaired Layfon X Prez. >_> <_< Do Not Want. Thankfully all the other fanservice. ( Police girl! ) Reporter wasn't too bad either and Mei was again in Over-moe. Certainly made up for that 12 seconds in the opening.

It's pretty clear the prez is a raging imouto-con. Or just overprotective.

This episode was pretty thoughtless and cute but that's the point of ye olde resort time.

And yeah soul, he triggered *all* the flags.
Old 2009-03-22, 00:22   Link #25
demonfang

No, Leerin wasn't in this episode so that's 1 flag missing. Honestly they should've done this ep after she arrived to up the hormonal chaos
Old 2009-03-22, 01:27   Link #26
OpenDoors

what a pointless episode... the only good thing is the preview.
Old 2009-03-22, 02:00   Link #27
TrueKnight

agh, fucking work made me lost contact with Regios and anime in general for about 3 days, the evilness and torture. Damn I'm so behind in the raw dep and time to leech raw.
Old 2009-03-22, 03:12   Link #28
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLama View Post
Yeah, I am not a big fan of "fan service" either, but I have not seen this episode yet and cannot judge it's level of FS yet, I usualy wait until it's subbed first. Either way, I hope it's not a waste of an episode full of T&A.....
Well I'll jsut say this episode is ENTIRELY dedicated to the fan service. There was a small action sequence tough, but it's really pathetic so they could have avoided it in the first place!
Old 2009-03-22, 03:22   Link #29
slidingk1

Ummm Nina was in a swimsuit in a pool and a dite magically apeared to transform into a super soaker. Not only that but she reached beneath the water to grab said dite. Now holy !@#$ did she pull it out of there!!!! Think people think
Old 2009-03-22, 05:13   Link #30
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

I liked ep 11 (my screenshots) -- it was funny and interesting. Though it did seem like the serious action was kinda an afterthought. The preview, though...that intrigues me...what's with that person with the...hair?! XD
Old 2009-03-22, 05:14   Link #31
TrueKnight

Lol just watched it and I agree with some previous poster said that this episode was stupid, pointless, weird and not have any impact on the overall plot, but oddly enough for mevery entertaining and enjoyable, mm mst be the fanservice. Man oh man you Fonfon x Nina, Fonfon x Felli and Fonfon x Mei fan would have a blast on this episode, especially Felli's...
Old 2009-03-22, 05:29   Link #32
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face just saw episode. ALL FAN SERVICE!

This means get the DVD is you want to see more of Nina! :P

Ok this scene was pretty nosebleed!
Spoiler:

Best scene of of this episode! Fellis brother really GOT HIS PUNISHMENT!

Man does Felli's brother have some wild visions of her! O_O I do find Felli nicely shown here!

Probably the cutest scene so far with Layfon and Mei-shen. Her swimsuit is nice.
Spoiler:

Seems the fan service is very much promising in the BD version. I would have to see this.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-22, 05:30   Link #33
TrueKnight

^ you really should put those in spoiler tags, dude. :/
Old 2009-03-22, 06:00   Link #34
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Honestly...the end was damn funny but perhaps cause it's a filler episode we can't exept anything...
Negative points:
-Nina's swimsuit figure was somewhat wrong. The animators sure were lazy.(Even more if we compare it to the onsen scene)
-Sometimes the comedy scenes were a way too much. As much that many characters acted OOC.

Interesting Thoughts:
-Felli at the end was somewhat similar for me to shana(exept she had purple flames:P)
- New game: Where's Karian? Find Karian Loss in the sea of women.:P(Where's Waldo reference)
- The world of Regios seems to be much more modernish than i exepted. Televisions, mashineguns, classical robbers...maybe it's just for the filler episode.
Surprises:
-The episode was a way much funnier than i exepted.
-Felli in swimsuit looks better than i exepted. Porbably cause her face was pretty detailed that time(and the hairstyle worked for it too)
-Naruki become the "official fanservice tool".
Old 2009-03-22, 07:27   Link #35
Redlar

Chairman Loss, I pledge my eternal loyalty to you and your awesomeness. If anyone didn't notice, the music played while Kallian was explaining why he came to the spa was the current Iron Chef theme song. Coming to the spa to sample the best the city has to offer... He had great scenes this time too. No longer is he just the suspicious, well-meaning schemer in the background, he's now a confirmed sis-con and bisexual harem master.

Felli was super cute, cuter than usual. Especially the swimming lesson with Layfon; she smiled twice during that. Ah~She's approaching levels of moe unseen since...Clannad: After Story. A furious Felli is fine too...

Mei got some screentime and romance points, which is nice, as did Nina, which isn't as nice. The chibis were really nice though.

The animation quality wasn't that good, except for the pointless fight scene, but I wasn't it expecting it to be good so I'll let that slide. The sheer level of fun this episode generated, however, is worth an 11/10.

Last edited by Redlar; 2009-03-22 at 07:38.
Old 2009-03-22, 07:37   Link #36
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar
Felli was super cute, cuter than usual. Especially the swimming lesson with Layfon; she smiled twice during that.
Lol yeah dude. In the 2nd scene where Fon-fon wanted to let go his hand from her she literally threaten him crying that she'd drown to death, lmao just a pathetic excuse when the pool's ground isn't even THAT deep. She just want him to keep holding her.... >.>
Old 2009-03-22, 07:58   Link #37
GreenLama
Banned

I did watch the first 3 minutes of this episode just to see what everyone is talking about and......wow. Holy plump butts and perky boobs Batman! While I enjoyed what I saw (being a man and all), I still got to say that I hope this does not turn into a T&A fest in the future, there is so much story to be told and fan service can get in the way at times. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go give my GF a nice suprise.......
Old 2009-03-22, 09:08   Link #38
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-03-22, 11:12   Link #39
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
Sadly, Layfon is the clueless idiot who probably won't feel anything at all until it is written down on paper and shoved down this throat at this rate. Oh how the poor maiden's heart shatter under this blockheaded buffoon.
He's a blockhead, but at least he's badass and not annoying like let's say, Touma from Index. Similar decent harem lineups though.
Old 2009-03-22, 11:19   Link #40
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

But Touma is a badass, too. Only his badasseness comes in the form of preachy monologues and such.

Closed Thread