AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-04-22, 09:27   Link #21
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 2:

more enjoyable than the first episode. Laughed so hard at Sazanka escaping by using a bathroom excuse.

also surprised that Beni is actually working hard to become good. But why pretend.

looking forward to next week.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-23, 14:18   Link #22
grecefar

I think if benisumomo and tsubaki team up against sensei they should've a chance since sensei has back problem.

There you have it, men aren't scary but there is some story on why sensei make them believe they are.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-23, 18:43   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sensei obliterated a tree by throwing a kunai. How ridiculously strong is she? It was a joke among the fandom that kunais in Naruto were completely useless since they never killed anybody, that clearly is not the case in this universe.

The twins were fun, and gave off incestuous vibes.

Tsubaki's scheme to catch the teacher off guard was really good. I totally thought Sazanka had just messed up.
Old 2022-04-23, 20:49   Link #24
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well at less Tsubaki knows how to motivate her team at less but when it comes to her thinking about men she drops the ball

You think there would be another sensei if she got a back problem
Old 2022-04-23, 22:15   Link #25
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I wonder why this show is doing so poorly on stream services.
Old 2022-04-23, 23:20   Link #26
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I wonder why this show is doing so poorly on stream services.
Why would it not? I'm literally just staring at the feet of a bunch of lolis for 20 minutes.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-24, 10:31   Link #27
James Rye

Benisumomo should have teamed up with Tsubaki, that would have been a fight for the ages against Sensei. No way her back would have supported her against two Ace students. xD

So Team Snake are only two girls, twins who really really really like each other. But they are very helpful and kind though their sleep bell jutsu seems really strong if you are not prepared for it.

Given that we know Sensei's goal for her students is not to fight but run away from men and how men being dangerous is a lie, it makes me wonder if perhaps Sensei lost an entire class of Ninjas due them being love-struck all the time and rather going on dates than studying. If so it would make sense with her wanting to keep her distances with males at least until the girls are fully fledged ninjas.
Tsubaki now knows about the secret so, oh well.^^;
Old 2022-04-30, 13:01   Link #28
James Rye

Hm, so the boys and girls used to study together but they were so over each other that they dropped out threatening the existence of Ninjas and Kunoichi. So this means both the men and women teachers are in this together. Not sure if I like this though, I mean, this is kinda brain-washing kids to save their job/ninja profession.

Now Tsubaki knows everything but why is she is "love" when she has yet to meet a man? This also puzzles the Tsubaki.^^

Mokuren's outfit is really risky, isn't it... plus she is like the purest flower there so that open outfit really clashes with her meek, kind and lovely personality. If this counts as a day off, I wonder what a hard working day must look for Mokuren. That said, as long as she is happy I'm happy too.^^
Team Monkey got their ending song, yay~
Old 2022-04-30, 18:46   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wasn't expecting to get an explanation this early. What they're doing is pretty unethical, but we're probably not meant to be thinking too much about it. The only mystery is where they get the kids, but I guess they just take in very young orphans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Mokuren's outfit is really risky, isn't it... plus she is like the purest flower there so that open outfit really clashes with her meek, kind and lovely personality. If this counts as a day off, I wonder what a hard working day must look for Mokuren. That said, as long as she is happy I'm happy too.^^
Team Monkey got their ending song, yay~
Considering the majority of them are wearing super skimpy outfits, it makes sense for her to wear that. Benisumomo and that loli with the big scar bandaging their super flat chests makes less sense, since they have no reason to.

Beniusmomo was my favorite but Mokuren overtook her with this episode. She's such a sweet kid, very well suited to be a medic.
Old 2022-04-30, 19:34   Link #30
Magewolf

I was joking when I posted that the school was set up to try to build up resistance against cock but it turns out I was right. Apparently kunoichi have it so bad that they are not even able to complete their training in a coed environment.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-30, 20:31   Link #31
James Rye

According to Sensei this wasn't a female problem only as the males were the ones running away as well. Makes you wonder what the Sensei from the Aoi class is telling his boys about why they should avoid girls at all cost. Or at least until they are done with their Ninja education. xD
Old 2022-04-30, 20:43   Link #32
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well this kind of a dumb problem but I can understand it cant have any ninjas if there all hooking up and running away together

Mokuren is just so helpful just seems she cant say no to anyone
Old 2022-04-30, 23:56   Link #33
BWTraveller
Born to ship

It's adorable and all, but I still can't deny that I wish that she'd actually meet a real boy. Her desperately trying to see a boy and find out what they're like (and being convinced she's "in love" despite having no one to be in love with) is funny, but every moment I find myself wishing to see these precious little kunoichi meet some boys and try to keep secret from Hana as they meet up with them. I mean, all other work by this author (that I know of) is about romantic relationships that could put you into a sugar coma with one panel. It'd just be awesome (in my opinion) to see some of these girls sneaking out to meet boys in secret, some out of attraction, others because they'd become rivals and must prove who's better.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-01, 07:58   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
It's adorable and all, but I still can't deny that I wish that she'd actually meet a real boy. Her desperately trying to see a boy and find out what they're like (and being convinced she's "in love" despite having no one to be in love with) is funny, but every moment I find myself wishing to see these precious little kunoichi meet some boys and try to keep secret from Hana as they meet up with them. I mean, all other work by this author (that I know of) is about romantic relationships that could put you into a sugar coma with one panel. It'd just be awesome (in my opinion) to see some of these girls sneaking out to meet boys in secret, some out of attraction, others because they'd become rivals and must prove who's better.
This author's works are also known for having zero progression, so don't count on Tsubaki meeting a boy any time soon.
Old 2022-05-01, 10:52   Link #35
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This author's works are also known for having zero progression, so don't count on Tsubaki meeting a boy any time soon.
True enough. Takagi and Nishikata are progressing, but it's going incredibly slow. Helps that the author's able to keep the conflict low enough and the preciousness high enough that it's still a delight to read but doesn't give us with much to angst over. Wholesome stuff like this is among the few (if not the only) plot types where things can just move at a leisurely pace without really getting anywhere without readers/viewers breaking down. With dramatic romance series, after a while the comments become pretty vitriolic and harsh, but these series I haven't seen much of any of that.
Old 2022-05-06, 06:22   Link #36
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 3:

a little late watching this episode. Liking the two girls with the sleeping bells, they are intelligent, and it's a beautiful sight to see them move in sync.

suprised that Tsubaki actually fooled the teacher. Now, she's in trouble.

looking forward to the next episode.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-07, 12:43   Link #37
James Rye

So Hinagiku is quite narcissistic about her looks but also so honest she cries like a river once she sees others being cuter than her. Seems like the other two are indulging her in her need of affirmation to keep her in working condition else they would spend most of the time in-doors.^^

Asaji is cute, no wonder her teammates dote so much on her. Feels like she will become a useless adult at this rate of getting pampered. At least she fought Sazanka to a draw, that's something.
Old 2022-05-07, 18:46   Link #38
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The word "otoko" wasn't even said once in this episode!

Embarrassed Tsubaki was super cute, I like that Hinagiku can't lie to herself and had to admit her defeat. I expect she's going to cry a lot over the course of the series because there are a lot of girls cuter than her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Asaji is cute, no wonder her teammates dote so much on her. Feels like she will become a useless adult at this rate of getting pampered. At least she fought Sazanka to a draw, that's something.
Nah, her teammates are actually training her properly, as evidenced by her sending Sazanka (actually just a log) flying after remembering what they taught her. That said, she may not be able to reach her full potential if they dote on her that much. I loved the punchline: just like Ajisai can't help but let herself be pampered, they just can't help pampering her.
Old 2022-05-07, 20:06   Link #39
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Truth be told, the only time I thought Hinagiku looked even the slightest bit cute was when she was throwing a tantrum and admitting that there were actually cuter girls than her out there.
Old 2022-05-07, 20:40   Link #40
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Not really surprised that Asagao wrote her name on all that food

Ajisai is so adorable

Tags
ninja, slice of life