AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-10, 07:09   Link #21
Ulin

For me it's just the contrary. I prefer she's an adult like himself, not only (and not mainly) because of the age difference, since 10 years is not that big gap, but also because of the problems with the experiment itself. This way it's easier to get them together and leave the drama for the friendship with the others, which can be pretty serious issues as well
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-15, 04:08   Link #22
casanova0202

hmm Hishiro = "suicide senpai" ? hmmmm
Old 2016-01-15, 04:22   Link #23
Ulin

There's no new chapter, is it? because as for the last one it seems pretty imposible that she could be her since she would have already been part of the project (Thankfully, because I don't really want her to be the senpai)
Old 2016-01-17, 23:36   Link #24
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wow they went from "get into a relationship with her" to "your getting too involved"

His bosses are idiots just like in every other manga
Old 2016-03-20, 22:55   Link #25
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

God I love Hishiron, she's an absolute hoot!

Interesting to see how this goes, since it actually involves 2 adults rather than dumb teenagers but then I guess they are kinda dumb in their own ways

I really can't wait for the anime for this, gonna be sweet seeing Hishiron in all her animated glory!
Old 2016-03-21, 03:03   Link #26
Ulin

It's getting really interesting, it's one of the few stories I read as soon as a new chapter is released even if I always think that one chapter si really short

I'm really looking forward to the anime
Old 2016-03-22, 09:29   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Well then, let's go out together. And then touch me.
This girl really is hilarious .

Really is a fun read with some good characters in there.

Guess Hishiro has reached the point of "screw it, I need to find out what I'm feeling and worry about the Relife side later."
Old 2016-07-24, 05:38   Link #28
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The way the shady company plays with people's memories is really horrifying. Unless it's a bluff, but even then it's still a major dick move.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 08:42   Link #29
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Some things are quite obvious here. Subjects that perform well have a chance of being offered a job at the company. I take it that they'll become supports for the next set of subjects. That means Yoake and Onoya might have both been subjects at some point.

One possible ending is that Hishiro and Kaizaki both lose their memories at the end of the school year, but both take on support positions with the research firm. They get assigned to two other subjects in the same school, and have their first meeting with each other for the second time, with both wondering why the whole event seems so familiar, and why their hearts are inexplicably beating so quickly all of a sudden.

Edit: This could have led to a Moebius strip with Yoake and Onoya both being former subjects in the same school and lost their memories at the end of the year, only to meet up again as supports.

The scientist told them that it's the first time two subjects were placed close together and that he did not know how their memories would end up, but this is because the scientist himself was a former support (and former subject) who was now observing Yoake and Onoya instead, with one rule being that he was not allowed to tell them about how the pill would affect two adjacent subjects since telling them would cause the behaviours of the supports to change...

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 09:31   Link #30
ChuckE
Provoker

You are assuming that Hishiro was not the first subject in that program at all.

Was there directly mentioned that before Hishiro there were another subjects in that program? Because I thought it a new program.
Old 2016-07-24, 11:54   Link #31
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
You are assuming that Hishiro was not the first subject in that program at all.

Was there directly mentioned that before Hishiro there were another subjects in that program? Because I thought it a new program.
She's the first Kanto subject, but they mentioned other prefectures having gotten results.
Old 2016-08-22, 00:51   Link #32
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

A bit late to the discussion but wanted to share my thoughts on this series I both love and hate..
I am one of the few people who despise Hishiro with a fiery passion. Well, that is, until the latest couple of chapters (~140).
I never found her funny. I thought she was rude, obnoxious, and had a superiority complex. Her attempts at smiling were so cringeworthy and frankly, an overused trope. When I saw the affect it had on Rena, I easily understood why she basically had no friends up until that point. And to be honest, I didn't feel bad for her. Her social awkwardness (an understatement) is through no one else's fault but her own; she even stated she thought making friends was pointless.
I also never found her cute. Which is weird because I tend to be a sucker for dark haired light eyed characters. Her awkwardness is symbolized in cat stickers. Her whole character is portrayed as cute and funny, when in reality she's lonely. Cute and funny is the kind of character she is introduced as, and this is the character she remains as until the latest couple of chapters.
Well, guess what, I was right, and what a relief because it was really starting to irritate me watching Hishiro be treated as the victim and hero when she's neither. The present draws parallels to the past, and we get glimpses of her past. Basically how she was before she met Kaizaki and still worked at a random ass company. Now, I'm sure people will still stand up and defend her.. But there is no defense because Hishiro has admitted she was wrong. This is the Hishiro I have waited for, and boy has the author delivered.

I have a couple issues with this series that are relatively minor but I can't stop thinking about and I'm hoping to hear another opinion on..
>1 girl and 1 guy class representatives: Is this actually a thing in Japan? If it is, it seems pretty terrible. What if the top two scores in the class are achieved by two guys? Or vice versa? Does this mean that even though someone got the second highest grade in the class they could be booted cause the first person is the same gender as them? This honestly wouldn't be much of an issue but a HUGE portion of the story relies on the fact that only one guy and one girl can be chosen.

>Companies: The vagueness of companies in the story wasn't actually much of a problem until recently. However, recent chapters have brought up the debate of how these companies actually work. In both the school festival "arc" and during Hishiro's time at the company, we see that the majority of participants are late and that Hishiro deems it necessary that things are on time regardless of method. So is the deadline the important part or is the quality of the project what matters? I've chosen to believe quality based on how the school festival scenario concluded and that deadlines are pushed back often irl, but it's not exactly directly stated.

In response to the latest chapter (141), so the Hishiro x Kaizaki ship is sailing. Not sure how I feel about this, but I bet it'll be something like Kaizaki was there for Hishiro, and now its her turn to be there for him.
Oh! And An is best girl
SleepingTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 19:10   Link #33
AB079
Banned

Finally Kaizaki was honest with his feelings for Hishito but this is not going very well, especially with the pressure of getting everyone's memories deleted after the end of their respective cases.

I have the feeling that somehow this will be fixed but not for free, maybe both of them would go to their daily life together, or maybe the memories will not be deleted, who knows.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 06:19   Link #34
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Hishiro as megane meido... HHHHNNNGGGGGG

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 09:44   Link #35
Zooasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
She's lovely with those ^^

Also, I would like to see a fight between Kaizaki and Yoake
Zooasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 12:20   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
That scene was so adorable it almost made me forget about those awkward texts they didn't send to each other. But credit...that was a brilliant addition to the maid look that took Hishiro to another level .

Maybe it's just me but the text of "I'm very sorry about today. I'm not exactly sure what made you hit me. If you're okay with it could you tell me the reason?" I found that very uncomfortable for some reason.
Old 2016-09-05, 14:25   Link #37
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The glasses are great, but I'm not sure about the braids.
Old 2016-09-05, 16:53   Link #38
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Wasn't ready for that, honestly thought it was something to do with Onoya.

Loved the look but kinda agree with Anh_Minh, braids might have just been just a tad much for Hishiron, think a braided ponytail would have been nicer, but still fantastic none the less

Here to a hopeful "Moe Moe Kyun~"
Old 2016-09-06, 14:08   Link #39
AB079
Banned

Jesus christ Hishiro looks so cute, damn!

Do you guys think there is a way for Kaizaki to end with Hishiro? at this point we already know that both of them are in love, obviously none of them are going to make a move considering the circumstances but I think the one who's going to fight against this Re:Life system is Hishiro and that's gonna push Kaizaki to do something on his own.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 20:36   Link #40
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

I do wonder how will ReLIFE erase the memories of people who interacted with the test subjects.

And which one between Hishiro and Kaizaki will have their memories erased?

Tags
experiment, high school, slice of life, young again