AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2023-02-09, 19:27   Link #21
MCAL

Second PV:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

JUNNA returns to sing the opening song "Dear"
Old 2023-02-09, 20:48   Link #22
Frontier

Looks and sounds great !
Old 2023-04-06, 10:40   Link #23
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2023-04-06, 11:20   Link #24
Twi

It's out already!

I thought I had more time!

Edit: Okay, review done. Changes below.

Spoiler:
Old 2023-04-06, 18:04   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rewatched the first season + the OVAs a few weeks ago as a refresher and I definitely needed it. I had forgotten a lot of stuff.

Going by the first episode alone, I can see why this is called the Hogwarts arc. Not that I remember much Harry Potter, was never a big fan. I wonder how important choosing the cat was, I'm pretty sure it was a case of all the answers being correct but I'm thinking it could affect aspects of her life at the college.

Chise mentioned being in first year of junior high, I'm guessing it's meant to be magic junior high? I know she quit school early but her classmates look to be around the same age as her. Certainly don't look like 7th graders.

It was a good start. I really like Chise and this universe so I'm happy this got another season. I believe the studio changed but I didn't notice any drop in quality.
Old 2023-04-06, 18:19   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Rewatched the first season + the OVAs a few weeks ago as a refresher and I definitely needed it. I had forgotten a lot of stuff.

Going by the first episode alone, I can see why this is called the Hogwarts arc. Not that I remember much Harry Potter, was never a big fan. I wonder how important choosing the cat was, I'm pretty sure it was a case of all the answers being correct but I'm thinking it could affect aspects of her life at the college.

Chise mentioned being in first year of junior high, I'm guessing it's meant to be magic junior high? I know she quit school early but her classmates look to be around the same age as her. Certainly don't look like 7th graders.

It was a good start. I really like Chise and this universe so I'm happy this got another season. I believe the studio changed but I didn't notice any drop in quality.
I thought Chise was referring to when she dropped out and not the actual educational year of the college.
Old 2023-04-06, 18:48   Link #27
Twi

I think the College has its own grade system due to the nature of it being so tied to magic.

And you also have to remember that Chise didn't drop out of her previous school. She was made legally dead in Japan when she sold herself (again, she got really lucky that Elias was the one who picked her up). So its not like they can just pull her previous records.
Old 2023-04-06, 20:55   Link #28
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well a very nice start and and the way Alexandra Heath was really well done with they way she moved

So Lucy not a morning person