AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-10, 18:24   Link #21
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I actually watched Chucky, the last one was hella weird where he got married and they have dolls sex scene. >_<

umm.. what everyone thing about Silence of the Lamb and Hannibal? I watched and survived but lost food apetite for weeks. t.t
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 18:34   Link #22
MikoKikyo

hahaha dolls sex scene = extremelly disturbing and psycho

Silence of the lambs was awesome, I didn't really consider it horror....It was more like suspense to me. Hannibal was gruesome there was too much unnecessary gory, not thing.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 18:35   Link #23
HoboGod
Necromancer

really? i had a full coarse steak dinner (medium raw) after seeing those movies.... i guess some people don't apreciate fine meat.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 18:58   Link #24
Maikeru
Fabulous Muscles

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru
the ring
thirteen ghosts
scream

those really artn't that scary though... :/
Maikeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 21:01   Link #25
SimplyEd
Claytard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
really? i had a full coarse steak dinner (medium raw) after seeing those movies.... i guess some people don't apreciate fine meat.

You too? I swear, i always get hungry after a lovely, virtual gore-fest, be it movie or game. It's a good thing i have enough work-out and a reliable metabolism to counter the *effects*^^
SimplyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 21:38   Link #26
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
I actually watched Chucky, the last one was hella weird where he got married and they have dolls sex scene. >_<

umm.. what everyone thing about Silence of the Lamb and Hannibal? I watched and survived but lost food apetite for weeks. t.t
Silence of the lambs is one of the best movies i've seen, the performances of clarice and hannibal were spectacular. I didn't like hannibal and red dragon that much, is soo much better with the original clarice...
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 22:04   Link #27
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
i know this is kinda off-topic because i don't have any 'favourite' horror movie, but i think that the most scariest game i've ever played is the Silent Hill set, made by Konami. Boy... the first, second, and third are all pretty heartpoundin'.... But i'm planning to get the fourth, 'The Room' which kinda has a weird ring to it but whatever... The main thing that scares me the most in the SH games is the crazy music.... and it's always foggy and you're always alone in the misty town... and then the radio scratchin' is hella scary..

boy.. i can't even believe i bought the Silent Hill 1 OST...
Old 2004-04-10, 22:17   Link #28
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
I luv scary movies, but I have yet to find one that truly scares me.... (otherwise I probably wound't like them). The Exorcist and The Ring and my favorite scary movies.
Yup, I myself love a good ol' horror flick here and there. The Exorcist and the Ring were very good scary movies.

I saw the japanese "Ringu" long before I saw the americanized "The Ring" and I actually liked the american one more. I like zombie flicks and some gorefests. I recently saw the texas chainsaw massacre which was pretty freaky . But, I learned one important thing in that movie... JESSICA BEAL IS HOT!

Oh ya, if you folks like comedy and zombie and action flicks. In fact anyone of those genres... watch

A RYUHEI KITAMURA'S --VERSUS--

It's got comedy, it's got action and it's got lots of zombies. Imagine using guns, martial arts and katanas to take down zombies . That's good fun. You can rent it at your local blockbuster. Give it a look see, it's entertaining.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 23:24   Link #29
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ka9on
i know this is kinda off-topic because i don't have any 'favourite' horror movie, but i think that the most scariest game i've ever played is the Silent Hill set, made by Konami. Boy... the first, second, and third are all pretty heartpoundin'.... But i'm planning to get the fourth, 'The Room' which kinda has a weird ring to it but whatever... The main thing that scares me the most in the SH games is the crazy music.... and it's always foggy and you're always alone in the misty town... and then the radio scratchin' is hella scary..

boy.. i can't even believe i bought the Silent Hill 1 OST...
yea, horror games are like a fucking drug to me... i haven't been scared horror movies in so many years that when i started to play games like resident evil about 3 years back (i FIRST played them when i was still a little kid, maybe 12 years ago, but i was always too scared to finish the games) that when my heart began to race, i felt young again (i am 18 years old now, but i mentally feel like i'm 50... being cynical does that to ya) like when I first started to watch horror movies. I always redo the game after i've beat it... i like to think of myself as the more EVIL monster who kills all the other monsters.
Old 2004-04-11, 00:00   Link #30
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz
Sleepwalkers....isn't that the movie with the catpeople?
catpeople! YES! Indeed that is the one. You've seen it, you lucky dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeru
thirteen ghosts
oh my god I have a story to tell about that one, just in case anyone's interested. I know this movie isn't THAT scary or anything, but I was watching that at my house with some friends, and at the part when the jackal popped up on the screen, the lights on the movie blinked. what happened was, the light of the little lamp in my room that was on flickered at the exact same time lol it was SO weird! We were all like "WHOA" and started laughing but it was pretty freaky....later that night they made me walk them to the bathroom n kichen and to this day they suspect my house is haunted (which might be....... *twitches* but I doubt it)
Old 2004-04-11, 00:11   Link #31
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

I don't like scary movies and horror films. I'm the only guy I know who doesn't like scary movies....
I don't like being scared...
People make fun of me, but I really don't care. Maybe I'm too soft...
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 00:32   Link #32
MikoKikyo

Tekno:
aw how cute. *poke*
Yea I feel ya actually. On an inverse sense......some of my friends are scared shitless of scary movies and I'm like *why?* ......so I make fun of them anyway. Even though they're girls *poke*
Yes I feel you..... I'm the only girl I know (in real life) who watches naruto, it's quite sad lol. really I'm not a tomboy in any other aspects of my life

whats with the poking?? gee whats wrong with me today
Old 2004-04-11, 01:23   Link #33
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
I don't like scary movies and horror films. I'm the only guy I know who doesn't like scary movies....
Did you watched something really scary or something? or had a bad experience with a horror movie?
Old 2004-04-11, 01:30   Link #34
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

No. For some reason, I just don't like that feeling...
/me sighs.
Lu lu lu...
Old 2004-04-11, 02:09   Link #35
anime_luver

Send a message via MSN to anime_luver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Boxer
hey mantidor have u seen 'Ringu'? that was descent, its the acutal movie of the ring. (japanese) and in my opinion, better then the ring.

actually now that i remembered, has anyone seen 'The Eye'? its a japanese movie and i saw the trailer when it was coming to N.America. the trailer was interesting.

[edit] the blob! Yes! i saw that when i was young! I was scared to eat jello for months.
jus wanted to point out that The Eye was a chinese movie. main character is played by Angelica Lee Sum-Kit, check out this site for info bout the movie
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/eye.htm

There a sequel coming too starring Shu Qi, as some may know. i haven't seen it, but heard it was good.

srry if some1 has already said this. pls dont flame me!
anime_luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 02:46   Link #36
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
"It" scared me shitless...
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 02:50   Link #37
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
don't feel too bad about it, without people like you who are too scared to watch horror movies, there would be nobody for people like me to tease.

oh, and btw....
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-11, 02:55   Link #38
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Hobogod: Lol!!! Don't do that again!
Old 2004-04-11, 03:15   Link #39
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
No. For some reason, I just don't like that feeling...
/me sighs.
Lu lu lu...
Actually I used to hate horror movies. ^^

When I was small, my aunt used to take me to watch video together. But she never told me if we were going to watch something scary. She would say something like "oh we gona watch your favorite cartoon" or "today we gona watch that comedy movie you like." And then when the video started, it turned up to be Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm Street and stuffs

For a long long time I got suckered in like that. (T . T)

Until she got married away. \ (^ ^) /

I didn't watch horror movies for a long time after that. But when I got into college I actually meet some people in the film club that just loves horror flicks. Seeing them talking about all those old tittles just make me feel nostalgic and bring new perspective on horror movies. They got me interested in watching horror flicks again and I'm glad I did. Because I get to see movies like The Ring or Blair Witch Project and know what the hype was all about. >_<

Altho Jason in space was the most ridicilous thing I ever saw. ^^
Old 2004-04-11, 03:26   Link #40
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Hobogod: Lol!!! Don't do that again!
hehehehehe, sorry, i just couldn't resist.