AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-11-05, 08:34   Link #21
Frontier

It's Azz and Sabnock vs the Dorodoro Brothers! And it's not just about points, it's about the Dorodoro Brothers wanting Balam for themselves because they see him as their one and only master! And poor Balam can't even get a good look at what's going on in the monitoring room .

We also check in on Keroli, queen of the Beasts, as Camui uses his translation skills to keep the beasts organized and Keroli utterly dominates them with her beauty. Because yes, it was hard for her to balance her tough and grueling training with being a Demdoll and not being able to rely on her cuteness, but she realized that even if she's not cute she's overpoweringly beautiful and just like as her Demdoll self she's able to capture the attention and devotion of anyone! And it's fun hearing Nao Toyama voice a stoic and imposing queen-type !

Eiko...those plants aren't Iruma .

I guess it makes sense the Diabotany Battler would do well in a Block based around plants, but in the end Allocer and Jazz were able to pull a fast one on all of them and get all the points for themselves! I really only feel bad for the other members who had no idea the one guy was going to swindle extra points away from them and now they have nothing, but survival of the fittest and cleverest in this game .

So what did happen to Jazz and Allocer (who I'm only realizing now has a greyer mane)? Well, Furfur actually took them to go...clubbing! Complete with hot waitresses, strippers, and all the juice and fun atmosphere you could ask for! Of course it's all fun and games until your "teacher" sells you out to the club to pay for his bar tab .

Jazz and Allocer start working at the club and being to realize how tough it is having a part-time job and the hard-labor required of adult society...but in doing so they also come to realize more of how the world of adults work and how adults slip by and use their wits to get through it. A teachable moment indeed .

It's nice to see Allocer and Jazz bonding more over what they're going through and getting to see Allocer is more than just a smart lion guy .

I actually wonder if Furfur is genuinely trying to teach them like this or if he was just basically using them...I guess it could very well be both. And in the end they still need to beat him once they finish the Harvest Festival .

Looks like everybody's after Iruma! Time to see how far Iruma has come .

Su-ki-Ma! I guess we're going to keep it not being Clara until she reveals herself next week. Too bad Allocer sleeping with his eyes open ruined his friendship moment with Jazz .

Next week: A group date with Iruma and Eiko!? Lead! And Iruma and Lead getting seduced by Elizabetta and Clara !?
Old 2022-11-05, 20:09   Link #22
grecefar

I think the ones who got the worst traning were agares and goemon. They got drowned all the time, that was true hell.

not saying that the others were easy but I was expecting more hell from jazz and allocer training. I think it was more the betrayal and knowing that furfur is scum than the actual traning that was hell for them.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-05, 21:10   Link #23
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I think the ones who got the worst traning were agares and goemon. They got drowned all the time, that was true hell.

not saying that the others were easy but I was expecting more hell from jazz and allocer training. I think it was more the betrayal and knowing that furfur is scum than the actual traning that was hell for them.
Well, working a part-time job with no pay and involves dealing with rowdy drunks must suck...
Old 2022-11-05, 21:21   Link #24
grecefar

indeed it sucks, just like getting their butts kicked by their teacher or be locked up with a buch of beasts.

but the way they skipped their training and showed it at last I thought it was going to be worse.
Old 2022-11-06, 02:43   Link #25
Magewolf

Why did Clara go to succubus school anyway? Shouldn't she have been trained for her boodline power to summon anything she wants?
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-06, 09:40   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
Why did Clara go to succubus school anyway? Shouldn't she have been trained for her boodline power to summon anything she wants?
I guess because she was already associated with Raim and doesn't need to improve her bloodline ability as much? Or it can add to her powers.
Old 2022-11-12, 09:21   Link #27
SidVicious
Anime addict

Looks like Season 4 is in production already.
Old 2022-11-12, 09:32   Link #28
Frontier

Who is the predator and who is the prey? All Iruma knows...is that he needs a hearty meal to get through this! Humpty-dumpty Sullivan approves .

Balam giving Suzy headrubs is so adorable !

Lead acting like Iruma is a spoiled rich kid who has never had to fight to survive in his entire life...boy is he wrong! Iruma is a master at going native and making the most of his surroundings like a total Chad! And then he takes the lead and he and Lead have a lot of fun together in the forest !

Well, thanks to using their ingredients as food, Iruma and Lead are able to ward off opposing students...and luckily Lead has spare ingredients they can use for points...but all Iruma cares about is his food !

I know Eiko has Iruma living rent free in her head, but her Iruma senses are no slouch either .

I know Iruma is a casual lady-killer, but I didn't expect to see him in a Devi-Mixer with Dosanko and her cute gal pals! We've even got Sabro, Jazz, and Lead! Speaking of, Lead leads them on with teamwork but secretly wants all the girls to himself, not knowing that his advice to downplay their attractiveness just makes them more appealing to the girls. I mean, he told Iruma to be himself! That was, like, the worst suggestion you could make to make him less appealing! At least Lead got Dosanko's attention .

Speaking of girls, Elizabetta and Gremlin Clara make their move! Clara basically kidnaps Iruma while Lead has to deal with absolute seductress Elizabetta who turns him into putty in her hands as she gets him all flustered and blushing hard as she basically robs him of his ingredients and his insurance ingredients...and after all that delivers a critical hit of "Love everybody"-zoning him. Wow .

Smol!Elizabetta with a bob cut! It was interesting getting more of her backstory and how she learned to appreciate every kind of love (even NTR!), to the point of craving true love for herself. And in that respect, the best way to be the ultimate seductress or find the perfect man is to be able to have feelings for any man in your path, that way you can genuinely seduce them without even needing your powers! And so Elizabetta's kind of got her own reverse Harem thing in her mind possibly going on and Lead absolutely in love with her! Girls' got game !

Clara returns! She doesn't really need to get ingredients from Iruma so it looks like she's going to steal him for herself! Which looks like it involves some other dimensional play area where Iruma gets turned back into a child .

Su-Ki-Ma! from Clara returns! Eiko was this close !
Old 2022-11-12, 16:38   Link #29
grecefar

I doubt elizabetta seduction would work on iruma, that's why clara took him away and because she wanted him for herself.

I thought the misfit class wouldn't get in the way of each other but I guess I was wrong. This is war.
Old 2022-11-21, 10:34   Link #30
Frontier

We now return to our previously scheduled Elizabetta turning Lead into a simp and Clara kidnapping Iruma to her own little world !

Clara now having the ability to drag people into her personal toy box dimension where they turn into children and play with her and everything in it...is the most Clara thing ever. Complete with our first Clara musical number this season !

I respect that Raim-sensei was able to come up with a seduction technique that worked for Clara and her natural abilities/charms, even if Clara only has a fairly thin grasp of what falling "head over heels" means...although she's made it her own .

Smol Iruma is adorable! And having never gotten to have a proper childhood, getting to play around and have fun means a lot to him! Although that critical hot "I love you the most" was defnitely a critical hit .

Dang, Elizabetta and Clara just smugly leaving Iruma and Lead with their stolen ingredients! Those devilish girls! The Charming Team isn't a pair you want to mess with! They even get the eyecatch .

There's a lot that might kill you at night in the Harvest Festival...squirrels with muscle tails, killer steaks, duck-headed giant mouth monsters...luckily the teachers are there to keep the students safe and save them when they forefit. Heck, we've even got Kalego saving Robin-sensei !

It's a good thing Dosanko and her gal pals have each other. They also don't want to fail for fear that they might be separated from each other in different classes! I genuinely was not expecting the group to get their own sub-plot, let alone stumbling into a fortress mansion type thing where Agares now has a massive lord-esque glow up that makes him super hot !

Su-Ki-Ma! Now a musical number! And the only way to play rock, paper, and scissors is the Clara way !
Old 2022-11-21, 16:27   Link #31
grecefar

Well ameri is going to have to work really hard now since clara it's a powerful opponent now.

Even dense and clueless iruna can fall for her with that power.
Old 2022-11-21, 16:38   Link #32
Tenzen12

On different note, this is probably safest magical school in history of fiction. I guess that comes with (mostly) competent staff
Old 2022-11-21, 17:30   Link #33
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
On different note, this is probably safest magical school in history of fiction. I guess that comes with (mostly) competent staff
Even the faculty can get rescued .
Old 2022-11-26, 09:33   Link #34
Frontier

Dosanko and her gal pals didn't expect to find an oasis of a castle in the midst of all the killer fruit and food...let alone that Agares showing off his amazing good looks would be their host. In the words of Dosanko herself...ENDYMION-SAMA !!!

Garp really living out that Samurai dream of foraging for food with sword in hand for your feudal lord in his castle .

They've really taken Agares' "My Home" ability as far as possible. He can just build a giant castle out of the ground and call it a bed! And the girls seem to enjoy the fact that they're basically sitting on the bed of a hot boy .

Are Garp and Agares friends? Well, Garp's a busybody who is out to make tons of friends and that means he's always rousing Agares up and getting him to school, which is something friends do. Of course it annoys the heck out of Agares and he lashes out at Garp, yet he still regrets it and can't seem to deter Garp who is too simpleminded to let some yelling get in the way of hanging with his bud. It's so adorable !

Dosanko calling Garp and Agares a couple and we've even got a couple fight where the husband wants to go out and be heroic while the wife tries to talk him out of it. The girls seem to enjoy watching their relationship unfold !

So I guess Garp and Agares are going to turn their castle into a shelter? Kind of wondering if that will impact their points at all, or if anyone they've rescued will still try and go out and get what points they have ?

The student mentors all commiserate over their students over food and booze, and we've even got Sullivan, Opera, and a surprisingly bashful Bachiko joining them! Also apparently flat screen TV's just fly around for convenient Harvest Festival watching .

Young Balam flashback! Was that a young Kalego right next to him ?

I'm not surprised that Raim-sensei during her Harvest Festival would use her seductive skills to great effecy by basically making men give resources to her (a similar tactic that her students are taking), but I'm curious who was the one man she couldn't seduce that made her lose. Balam? Ameri's dad ?

All Sullivan wants is to see Iruma, but all the mentors just want to show off their students and how well they're doing, also instigating some rivalry among them at the chances of their student to take home the glory. Meanwhile Bachiko is ready to chug down some booze and talk about how awesome Iruma is .

So what are Iruma and Lead doing at 0 points? Talking about girls they think might like them! Well, more in Iruma's case after Clara's more or less confession, while Lead is wary of any girls' words after what he went through with Elizabetta. The ladies' effect on these boys won't go away for a while .

Everyone in the Misfit Class more or less sleeping soundly...meanwhile Sabnock and Az are still dealing with the Dorodoro brothers .

Su-ki-ma! Lead almost pees himself because of Iruma in survival mode! Iruma-kun can be pretty intimidating .
Old 2022-11-26, 19:19   Link #35
grecefar

We need to remember what balam said on what is the best strategy in the festival and that's exactly what iruma is doing and since opera was balam's teacher he should know too.

They should not underestimate iruma but for the looks of it az and sabnock will win with a new record.
Old 2022-12-03, 09:32   Link #36
Frontier

While most of the people left in the Harvest Festival are trying to sleep soundly for the next day of hunting for ingredients...Azz and Sabro, along with the Dorodoro Brothers, are deep into battling a Flapple for a Golden Apple !

I honestly did not expect the Dorodoro Brothers to be...peacocks. Andro Alphus, Peacocks of Provocation, to be exact. Meaning they have a voice that can induce rage and dissension in their enemies, which is the perfect method for inducing Azz and Sabro to attack them and disqualify them from the Festival. Even I find that screeching effect to their voices hard to listen too .

I love how Azz saw through it because he's used to being criticized for making his life all about being an Iruma simp, basically .

Well, I can kind of feel for what the Dorodoro Brothers went through, being shunned by others for their powers and craving the chance to truly be the kind of Demons they want to be...yet as the episode goes along, we find out they're also both basically idiots .

They lulled you into thinking their Master who helped them embrace their powers and new identity was Balam, but no...it was Furfur all along! They actually legit met him on a battlefield and he took them under his wing until he had to leave to teach Jazz and Allocer...and the brothers assume Azz and Sabro were the ones because they looked like the strongest. All this over a complete misunderstanding .

The fact that neither pair knows they're thinking of a completely different guy and the ensuing confusion was hilarious. That image of Balam drinking and cavorting with women like Furfur will stay with me .

Of course what finally gets Azz going isn't the normal insults but when the brothers indirectly insult Iruma. And then it turns out one of the main things Balam taught Azz and Sabro is how to naturally induce their Evil Cycles so they can go all out with even stronger power, turning Azz into a Beautiful Bishonen going on a (kind of drunken) rampage while he spouts nonsense and utterly eradicates everything in his path. Like, wow, that's Azz cut loose !

Iruma's not actually in this episode, but of course his name and Azz's memories of him are what ultimately bring him back to normal !

So what about Sabro's Evil Cycle? Presumably he can do it too, so how does he release it? What's he like? Pure Rampaging Berserker? What is his codeword to get him back to normal ?

Su-Ki-Ma! The two faces of Azz as he says Su-Ki-Ma !

Next week: Ameri! And more crossdressing (and idol performances?) !
Old 2022-12-03, 19:42   Link #37
grecefar

That was quite the power balam gave to asmodeus and sabro, enter the evil cycle at will. If asmodeus is beautiful and graceful then I can imagine what sabro evil cycle will be.

And it was funny the misunderstanding, I can't believe there are people who look up at furfur lol.
Old 2022-12-04, 06:31   Link #38
Tenzen12

Power of dark side is strong!

... but power of cinnamon roll is stronger!
Old 2022-12-10, 09:33   Link #39
Frontier

Well, at least the Dorodoro Brothers are honest enough to admit when they've lost and accept it...at least until they demand a rematch, but I guess Azz and Sabro get more points out of it anyways. Although hilariously they're both still misunderstanding the master at the heart of the conflict between them is, and I genuinely wonder if they'll ever clear that up at this point .

It's the second day of the Harvest Festival, Eiko and her gal pal is sleeping in a tree, and Iruma and Lead are dead last. But it's done nothing to dampen their enthusiasm! Although poor Iruma is feeling guilty that he ate a lot of their ingredients, but Elizabetta probably would have taken those too .

I think most people had it pegged that Iruma and Lead would need the Legend Leaf to win this, but to find out the truth about it they'll need the help of the creatures of the forest...and the only one who can talk to them is Camui. Time to pay a visit to Queen Keroli and her kingdom of simps and cute (and ferocious) animals !

Man, Keroli really basking in the glow and power of being a queen with absolute authority, power, and regal beauty. Nao Toyama really nailing what it means to be an ice queen with sensual yet firm authority in her voice. She's not about to let Iruma and Lead get help without offering something in return !

And of course, this being a Keroli segment, the chances of Iruma crossdressing are surprisingly high. And thus Lindy and Iruminatti make a return appearance, complete with a music video of them dancing! And it's surprisingly well-animated and cute !

Keroli isn't just a great Dem-Doll in her own right, she's also a fan! And that means she enjoys watching performances, and it's a great stress reliever when she's about to hit her Evil Cycle. Although what would her Evil Cycle look like? Pure ice queen? Would she freeze everything around her ?

And then we get a sudden animal music number that was also adorable. I don't know why it had to involve a divorced housewife and a mother-in-law, but at least it gave them an idea of what they need to do for the Legend Leaf .

Keroli probably planning their next idol performance for her personal pleasure .

With the teachers exhausted and more students forfeiting, it's up to the student council to pick up the slack! Which is basically just an excuse to give Ameri more screen time, not that we mind .

Of course Ameri was hoping for an excuse to see Iruma, but their reunion will have to wait for a more appropriate time. But she still believes he can turn things around despite being dead last. And her female subordinate can totally tell she has the hots for Iruma .

I love how Ameri seemingly just kicked herself to victory in the original Harvest Festival .

Now I kind of feel bad for Ameri if she doesn't get a bouquet...although if she'll take it as a proposal, maybe it's better for Iruma to wait for later on that front .

I'm not surprised Jazz and Allocer are running a betting game on the Harvest Festival so much as I'm surprised they already quit. I guess we'll see what happened in the next episode, but I suspect Furfur won't let them live it down .

Su-ki-ma! Ninja Eiko has earned Ameri's praise !
Old 2022-12-10, 11:45   Link #40
Tenzen12

This was great episode and not just because Irumi made comeback. It's also not just because Ameri got some screentime. Of course both these helped.