AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-10-31, 09:48   Link #21
BCMan5388

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I was wondering why this didn't seem to get licensed by anybody but its actually kinda boring.
This is just a theory, but I think Crunchyroll might be willing to license this (unless Sentai Filmworks puts in a higher bid), but they have to watch the whole series first before they can consider it, lest they risk a repeat of Funimation's Interspecies Reviewers problem two years ago. So far (in anime terms), Immoral Guild is not even close to the levels of Redo of Healer.
BCMan5388 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-31, 11:18   Link #22
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan5388 View Post
Immoral Guild is not even close to the levels of Redo of Healer.
Funny you should mention that. Did you know what's the previous major role of the voice actress who's voicing Maidena?
Old 2022-11-02, 13:45   Link #23
James Rye

*After the certain Maidena scene*
Is this legal?

Anyway, Kikuru had a much better training with the physical team than the magical one, we learn that Hana's frenzy ain't frenzy but just her being drunk on her own mana before she even reaches the frenzy state, lol. It is similar dangerous though. xD

Hitamuki showing off her OP housewaifu skills and the other girls getting a feeling of a challenge due Tokki trying to lead them on by asking Kikuru's preference. And ofc it was one hell of a cooking show. Best part was that the girls had to taste their cooking first before Kikuru ate it, which is something all Anime series should do, honestly. XDDD
And I liked that they gave an explanation as to why their clothes exploded, Mana surely is useful for a lot of things.^^

I had no idea that bear dicks got a bone, like wow. Poor Maide-chan, that information overheated her system. xD
Old 2022-11-02, 21:21   Link #24
grecefar

this keeps being funny, the mc is the most funny and he got the best chemistry with tokishikko.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-05, 22:22   Link #25
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Best part was that the girls had to taste their cooking first before Kikuru ate it, which is something all Anime series should do, honestly. XDDD
And I liked that they gave an explanation as to why their clothes exploded, Mana surely is useful for a lot of things.^^

I had no idea that bear dicks got a bone, like wow. Poor Maide-chan, that information overheated her system. xD
Yea, they should do that more often. I'd like to have seen Shion from TenSura eating her food before the demon lord gift, lol. I guess when a bear has a boner, they really have a boner heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
this keeps being funny, the mc is the most funny and he got the best chemistry with tokishikko.
Yup, she is the least annoying, reasonably pretty (though those eyebrows are weird lol) and perfect breast size. If she just would put her hair down she'd be even better IMO. Best girl
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 13:22   Link #26
EroKing

Episode 6

This week...

>Healing through nipples
>more Enome service
>Kikuru pops a boner.

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 05:41.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 16:01   Link #27
James Rye

Poor Maide-chan, hope she didn't develop a bondage fetish due this incident. And Hitamuki got "upgraded" from scout to sub-healer, may the power of boob hug heal you! XD

Lol, that little Imp nurse, "one Hanabata high", kek. Reminds me of that manga where the common length unit was the size of the dick of an emperor and a fairy was like "I'm one XXX long". XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
[URL="https://imgur.com/uQz2cPj"]
>Kikuru pops a boner.
I would have been more worried if he had not popped a boner. Kikuru clearly wants Enome-san, her rejection of the idea of getting married to him destroyed him so much he was ready to abandon his gig and go home to sleep the heartbreak out. He didn't made the math without Esyne, a clever girl, who is all about getting a new papa and hopefully a younger brother. I bet this won't be the last time she pushes Kikuru and her mother together. It worked wonder this time for sure. XD
Old 2022-11-09, 21:12   Link #28
grecefar

Well kikuru and enome is a ship I support besides the one with tokishikko.

I can't see the other as potentials ships for him unless we have a full harem. Still I would like to know more background about enome relationship with her husband.
Old 2022-11-10, 15:53   Link #29
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Lol, was funny the doc made the girls go through another exam just so he could witness those massive mammaries .

It also strange they have cell phones and TV, but no cars or other electrical devices. At least they don't show them if they do exist. Not that such a discrepancy matters in a series like this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Well kikuru and enome is a ship I support besides the one with tokishikko.

I can't see the other as potentials ships for him unless we have a full harem. Still I would like to know more background about enome relationship with her husband.
Yeah, certainly the best ship in the series(enome/kikun). I can't really see the other girls, if only for the age difference(he's 27, the girls are all mid/upper teens iirc), even if all of them have had their 'scenes' with him.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-16, 13:50   Link #30
James Rye

Oh, so her parents gave her a name strong enough to nullify even poison, wow. Also no matter how harsh Tokki-chan is to Kikuru, she obviously cares very much for him.^^
And Kikuru proves once again he is a red-blooded normal man, lol, those cherry images over his head when her chest rose due his D rising. XD
Also Noma best girl, wooooot! What do you mean, "he"? Still not a wrong sentence. :P
Old 2022-11-16, 21:11   Link #31
grecefar

Good chapter. I liked the curse name bit and that the chapter was tokishikko and kikuru focus.
Old 2022-11-17, 02:51   Link #32
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I was rather impressed with this episode. The serious bits with the spider were really good, and the action and animation was spot on. The kiku/toki moment was really good too. Unlike the previous perverted hijinks, this felt like it had some impact, with the end result actually feeling like the two got closer.

Side note; every time Maidena gets into those perverted situations, it feels a bit more immoral than other girls. I blame her design(smol, but underage-looking)

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-17, 07:37   Link #33
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
It also strange they have cell phones and TV, but no cars or other electrical devices. At least they don't show them if they do exist. Not that such a discrepancy matters in a series like this .
A Dog Days civilization

Spoiler for image:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-17, 20:58   Link #34
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
A Dog Days civilization

Spoiler for image:
Doesn't really count, they didn't even have that until their Heroes gave them some to reverse engineer.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-23, 15:23   Link #35
James Rye

Kikuru doing parcour dodging to get the repel spider to that house they turned into a heat oven trap. Pretty smart idea, but I wonder if there shouldn't have been smoke coming out or something out of the door for example? Like did they close up all tiny openings or how did that work?
In any case the spider is dead, we got a sweet fanservice and Kikuru got wet, lol, those pants hanging out to dry. Some would pay a lot of money for that kind of service. xD

Hitamuki showing up to help "Key-kun" out and even helping him out on an emotional level, having him actually interact and be thanked by the town folks he protected for so long. Very perverted town folks... poor Hitamuki ain't even safe inside the city.^^;

"Ham", kek. xD
Old 2022-11-23, 21:32   Link #36
grecefar

It was nice of hitamuki to show key-kun the people he has been protecting and having a nice date on the side isn't bad either but we just met perverts old men and kids that are worse than the adults.

and sorry hitamuki you are cute but with key-kun tastes (likes milf like enome) and that now that tokishikko pee on him, it's looks to me like a done deal.
Old 2022-11-24, 01:20   Link #37
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Interesting idea, but knowing how backdrafts work kind of ruined that scene for me. It's not some "break the glass and the fire explodes" kind of thing. The air gets sucked in, combustion starts while it mixes, and you don't get that massive blast until the air reaches the right ratio, which stands a good chance of taking half a minute or longer.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-01, 02:28   Link #38
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 05:34.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-01, 06:02   Link #39
James Rye

Noma is the perfect student for Kikuru, also he is best girl, those hips and thicc thighs ain't a lie after all! At least Noma is able to handle himself when encountering monsters without putting the rest of the team at risk.^^

Enome-san is best cushion, those old cows are real men of culture. Esyne is totally ok with her mama and "papa" going all the way though it seems her mom is still not able to see Kikuru as husband material. That girl gotta do a lot more than just teasing them to get them together. Like Kikuru would be down for it, no question asked, but Enome is the real roadblock to the ship finally setting sail.
Old 2022-12-01, 22:08   Link #40
grecefar

The first half with noma was hilarious.