thanks
for answering
Kougust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 21:25   Link #22
ShiShiHaato

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
I just played the full version.

Its quite fun, however...is there a way to hide the UI?.

It doesnt let me take good screenshots.

Sorry for not answering previously. There is a way around this. I think that if you save your replay in the full version, it will not have the UI. I am not sure how to save replays atm though, so I couldn't tell you.
ShiShiHaato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 21:26   Link #23
ShiShiHaato

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke13 View Post
Same here, it was great. I'm still looking for a controller config for my logitech dual-action controller though. But the translations of the keyboard ones here is nice too, since I might be needing to use the keyboard instead..
Yeah I need a controller too. Lost my wired 360 one somewhere, which is horribly inconvenient. :|
Old 2010-05-31, 02:47   Link #24
ShiShiHaato

By the way, since some of you have already managed to play online, can you explain to me how to do so? I'd like to play with other people, but whenever I try to establish a connection in network mode, it gives a message (probably a connection error or something) then brings me back to the main menu. As far as I've gotten, I've forwarded the necessary port on my router for the game.. and thats it. >_>
Old 2010-05-31, 03:50   Link #25
ShiShiHaato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiShiHaato View Post
By the way, since some of you have already managed to play online, can you explain to me how to do so? I'd like to play with other people, but whenever I try to establish a connection in network mode, it gives a message (probably a connection error or something) then brings me back to the main menu. As far as I've gotten, I've forwarded the necessary port on my router for the game.. and thats it. >_>
Nevermind, I figured that part out. A better question would be, is there a way to improve the ingame speed online? How do other people go about finding others to play with?
Old 2011-08-10, 13:32   Link #26
Akikojam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiShiHaato View Post
Nevermind, I figured that part out. A better question would be, is there a way to improve the ingame speed online? How do other people go about finding others to play with?
Would you mind explaining if you did?
Akikojam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 19:08   Link #27
Akikojam

Oh... haha, I've figured it out too. Had to google translate official site for that though. You have to register at fly-network and use that ID in the settings. Though I'm not sure how the lobby works, I only see myself and no rooms. Though, I can log in with two open windows and two accounts and see my other account online. So... I can only join myself. Not sure if searches for others in LAN or something like that.
Akikojam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 01:09   Link #28
bee-princess

Controls

Gamepad/controller Configuration (PS2/PS3 based)

Move - Left Analog
Aim/camera operation - Right Analog
Jump/confirm (On Menu) - Button 1 (Triangle)
Air dash - On midair press Button 1 (Triangle)
Aim projectile weapon - Button 6 (R2)
Fire projectile weapon/attack with melee weapon - Button 3 (X)
Weapon Switch - Up/Down arrows
Weapon Category Switch - Left/Right arrows
Pick up discarded weapons/Use Mounted Stage Weaponry/Cancel (On Menu) - Button 2 (Circle)
Discard Weapons - Button 2 (Circle) on highlighted weapon [Projectile weapons can only be discarded via Scope Mode]
Take cover (On Walls/pillars/boxes) - Button 5 (L2)
Dodge/Avoid - Button 7 (L1) + Move Left Analog (in the direction desired) [avoids all types of attacks]
Center camera - Button 11 (L3)
Lock on - Button 8 (R1)
Strafe - Lock on + Move Left Analog
Large radar Display - Button 9 (Select)

Element Attack - Button 4 (Square)

Elemental Burst - Button 7 (L1) + Button 4 (Square)

Elemental Breaker (On Elemental Burst Mode Only) - Button 7 (L1) + Button 4 (Square)

Spirit Reflection - Collecting the respective pet.

Elemental Jump (On Spirit Reflection Mode) - Button 7 (L1) + Button 1 (Triangle)

Elemental Charge (On Spirit Reflection Mode) - While locking on enemy Button 7 (L1) + Button 1 (Triangle)

Elemental Evasion (On Spirit Reflection Mode) - While locking on enemy at close range Button 7 (L1) + Button 1 (Triangle)

Maximum Burst Mode (On Spirit Protection Mode ) - Button 7 (L1) + Button 4 (Square)

Elemental Finisher (On Maximum Burst Mode) - Button 7 (L1) + Button 4 (Square)

Scope Mode - Button 12 (R3)

Sniper Mode - While on Scope Mode press Button 12 (R3) [only possible with sniper weapons]

Just thought about adding this too seeing this thread was also useful to me. Hope this can serve as useful to someone looking for it. ^^
bee-princess is offline   Reply With Quote