Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
this brings you to...

is Sasuke ever gonna kill Itachi?

Quote:
is Naruto ever gonna become Hokage?
He'll probably become a hermit like Jiraiya

Quote:
is Kakashi ever gonna take off his mask?
Didn't he already do that?

Quote:
is Ino ever gonna get over Sasuke?
Did you mean Sakura?

Quote:
is Neji ever gonna lose that curse seal?
Probably not. He is from the branch family after all.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 12:43   Link #22
UzumakiKitsu
Foxy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka??
if you ask me itachi will probably be doing some undercover work or the fact that he killed his family is to protect somethign or them. there is also another possibility that he didnt kill his family, he only told sasuke that so that sasuke will look for him for revenge and not some uber bad guy who will kill him in one nano second

if that occurs then itachi wont turn good he would have always been good
This is a valid point. The only evidence we have linking Itachi to the crime is that he was there at the end of it, and that he claims responsibility for it. It doesn't mean that he actually executed it.

There are many times where he seems to show compassion for his enemies, and then quickly covers it with a generic explanation, like "We don't want to draw attention to ourselves."

I don't expect that Itachi will turn out to be some kind of misunderstood good guy, but I think that there's still the possibility. Kishimoto hasn't shown us anything that he's done that would be irredeemable, although he's implied it.
UzumakiKitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 13:27   Link #23
Kaychan

"Did you mean Sakura?"

Wasn't (er...isn't) Ino just as into Sasuke as Sakura?
sorry...off topic. just a clarification.
Kaychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 00:06   Link #24
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaychan
"Did you mean Sakura?"

Wasn't (er...isn't) Ino just as into Sasuke as Sakura?
sorry...off topic. just a clarification.
Ino is barely shown anymore compared to Sakura. It would make better sense if it was Sakura.
Old 2004-12-31, 03:51   Link #25
qball8001

Send a message via AIM to qball8001 Send a message via Yahoo to qball8001
I am pretty sure Ino is over Sauske. If Itachi ever becomes good, I will never watch anime again. You cant take someone that cool and make him good. Its against the laws of anime.
qball8001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 08:19   Link #26
ChildGamez
Gaara's absolute defence.

I hope Itachi doesn't turn to be "good" .

About this leaving Sasuke alive thing...
Spoiler:
ChildGamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 10:35   Link #27
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball8001
I am pretty sure Ino is over Sauske. If Itachi ever becomes good, I will never watch anime again. You cant take someone that cool and make him good. Its against the laws of anime.
actually i think it did happen in a few animes or mangas, cant name few off hand but i got this impression that at least gundam g did it with the supposedly ultimate bad guy turning out to be sort of good right at the end.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 14:51   Link #28
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Kishimoto adores Sasuke , he has got this planned well , the 3rd time Sasuke faces Itachi will mean the death of Itachi....
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 18:28   Link #29
Isis&Osiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l
this is a little different question

Does anyone else think that itachi will turn out too be "good" later in the story? i don't mean he will turn "good" as in he will be back in the leaf village smiling etc etc. what I mean is he will have some sort of redemption where he may have to save sasuke from something or team up with sasuke to fight someone.....then maybe he will die in the process of doing one of these. I don't really see sasuke and itachi fighting to the death i think something may happen to interrupt it.

what’s your thoughts?
i highly doubt that will happen. he's, in clincial psychology known, as a psychopath. there isn't a bone of redemption in him.

what he did to the uchiha and his parents wis his blood initiation into the "organization" who wants the kyubi.

he even killed his best buddy for the mang tech. sasuke couldn't in the end.
Isis&Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 04:30   Link #30
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball8001
but back in ep101 she was still all over sasuke o_o
yeah i really mean ino=> sakura is just... too into sasuke i can't really believe she'll get over him xD
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 04:44   Link #31
DwArD
mAnIaC

No way will Sasuke able to beat Itachi that easily. I don't really find Itachi that 'evil'. What for would he leave his own brother alive, knowing that the only person able to surpass and kill him is Sasuke? There's some reason behind all these. I believe Itachi would not kill his own clan without a purpose. Or for all you know, someone did it, but Itachi claimed to have did it. Either way, Itachi's not really a 'evil' guy. He's easily one of the most powerful ninjas (maybe not??) around. He already have power. I'm sure fame and glory doesn't interest him either. I simply can't find any other reason for him to become 'evil'. Nonetheless, I would LOVE to see how Sasuke fare against Itachi the next time around. It may also be interesting if Naruto is able to beat Itachi. He is the main character afterall. Who knows? Maybe Sasuke died later on, and before he died, he gave Naruto both his Sharingan? Naaah~that will never happen
Old 2005-01-01, 05:13   Link #32
Kheldar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildGamez
I hope Itachi doesn't turn to be "good" .

About this leaving Sasuke alive thing...
Spoiler:
Yeah, I just read the thread and that's exactly what I thought before I hit your post.

However, I considered Itachi's good intent and maybe
Spoiler:

naaaa! that's crap... but I've already seen or read crap in many anime/manga/books/movies that it wouldn't surprise me very much to see it even in a good manga/anime such as Naruto
Kheldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 07:25   Link #33
ptfff

After reading this a thought crossed my mind,

Itachi killed his clan or claimed to have to "test his skills", well couldnt he of kept Sasuke alive to further test his skills, since someone said Sasuke has alot of potentional more so than Itachi well couldnt itachi of realised this when he finished up his clan and kept Sasuke alive to test his skills later on against another Sharingan master?

and i like the idea of him not actually killing his clan but then that would ruin Itachi's character to me, he should always be someone who will kill whatever to "test his skills".

and a fight against 2 sharingan masters would be kinda lamish, prediction, no one moves, mangekyo=null, see thru genjutsu and stuff so it would be the one with the more physical strength and stamina at the end imo
ptfff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 09:02   Link #34
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfff
After reading this a thought crossed my mind,

Itachi killed his clan or claimed to have to "test his skills", well couldnt he of kept Sasuke alive to further test his skills, since someone said Sasuke has alot of potentional more so than Itachi well couldnt itachi of realised this when he finished up his clan and kept Sasuke alive to test his skills later on against another Sharingan master?

and i like the idea of him not actually killing his clan but then that would ruin Itachi's character to me, he should always be someone who will kill whatever to "test his skills".

and a fight against 2 sharingan masters would be kinda lamish, prediction, no one moves, mangekyo=null, see thru genjutsu and stuff so it would be the one with the more physical strength and stamina at the end imo

Add in some Gundam Seed and we get Itachi/Sasuke going SEED mode, both their Sharingan disappears and what appears is a micro pupil and large iris
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 11:20   Link #35
Kheldar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral

Add in some Gundam Seed and we get Itachi/Sasuke going SEED mode, both their Sharingan disappears and what appears is a micro pupil and large iris
LOL. ROTFL. Ouch! stomach ache, laughed too much
Kheldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 14:10   Link #36
Faebinder
The Sorcerer King

Send a message via MSN to Faebinder
Cool Itachi...

I don't understand where this redemption is coming from.... after all he killed practically his entire clan, including his mother and father. Not to mention he wants to go pick up naruto for his boss to get kyuubi...

How much more evil do you want him to be? I truly think he will die in the end.. well if the story turns out to be okay... if the story goes great.. we might see Sasuke die in the process too.

I think the only reason sasuke was left alive is because he was pretty pathetic and weak at that time when all this happened.
Faebinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 02:39   Link #37
qball8001

Send a message via AIM to qball8001 Send a message via Yahoo to qball8001
Itachi is like Vicious in a way. Hardcore evil. I do not want sauske to kill itachi. I am pretty sure that Oro will make Sauske fight Itachi. Or I think that Oro will be killed by Itachi, and Sauske will kill Itachi. I think I confused myself and whoever reads this post.
qball8001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 08:25   Link #38
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Who knows? Maybe Sasuke died later on, and before he died, he gave Naruto both his Sharingan? Naaah~that will never happen
I think I posted about that happening somewhere, or probably in another forum.
Old 2005-01-02, 12:00   Link #39
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
is Sasuke ever gonna kill Itachi?
No. Because he looses interest as Orochimaru-sama finally gives Sasuke-kun that up close scrutiny.
Quote:
is Naruto ever gonna become Hokage?
Yes. Right after Konohamaru, his seven children, and his second mistress.
Quote:
is Kakashi ever gonna take off his mask?
Yes. Unfortunately, Kishimoto will still deprive the fan the pleasure of viewing his fish-lipped face.
Quote:
is Ino ever gonna get over Sasuke?
Yes!! Just as every other girl in that classroom had the hawts for Sasuke-kun and would eventually get over him.
Quote:
is Hinata ever gonna get with Naruto?
Oh come on, did you have to ask?
Quote:
is Neji ever gonna lose that curse seal?
Not as long as Hinata-chan is alive.

Scenario~~

*Naruto is snoring*
*Neji stares innocently at Naruto*
*Hinata notices Neji's yaoi-stare*
*Hinata pronounces the mantra to activate the curse seal*
*Neji chokes*
Quote:
----is Gai ever gonna change out of that explicit outfit? >>;
Gasp! I choked on my tea on this. Did you know how hot the tea was?

I will byocott Naruto if Gai-sensei's fasion designer ever feels that his revealing green jumpsuit is too inappropriate because Gai-sensei's hawt, firm butt is giving too many ladies too many unhealthy nosebleeds. Konoha's Green Beast cannot be defined without the green suit. As the church-lady from the Simpson would say,

"Would someone, please, think about the children?"

Thank you church-lady. You really know what you are talking about.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 12:12   Link #40
SlugZilla
woofles

I think Itachi will never come back to the light. The only way I see how it will end is he will die by Sasuke's hands or he will disappear and never come back. For Sasuke to kill Itachi though he needs the Mangekyo Sharingan which we know he'll never have, so he'll probably need to find some way to aqcuire a another type of Sharingan that will surpass the Mangekyo.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote