Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-22, 23:14   Link #21
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Chakra is not all naruto gets.

He gets amazing speed and huge power behind his hits.

And as i mentioned, when his in that berserk mode, hes a whole different fighter.
Um, yeah. He's stupider. He's fighting completely on instinct when in Kyuubi mode. An intelligent fighter with power would be able to take him out. See how far Kyuubi got him with Orochimaru? See how far Kyuubi got with Kimmimaro?

Sasuke has far surpassed Haku. This fight will not go that way.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:15   Link #22
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Um, yeah. He's stupider. He's fighting completely on instinct when in Kyuubi mode. An intelligent fighter with power would be able to take him out. See how far Kyuubi got him with Orochimaru? See how far Kyuubi got with Kimmimaro?

Sasuke has far surpassed Haku. This fight will not go that way.

It doesnt matter if sasuke has far surpassed haku.

Haku coulndnt lay a finger on naruto either. Thats a pointless arguement.

Im guessing the kyuubi was "stupider" and thats why it was so feared right? I guess huge power means nothing right?

And I dont know why naruto is so looked down upon mentally.
He is "naive" when it comes to every day crap but very in tune during fighting.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:18   Link #23
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Im guessing the kyuubi was "stupider" and thats why it was so feared right? I guess huge power means nothing right?
Kyuubi was feared because of it's power, nothing else. Kyuubi was never said to be a scientist.

Extreme power means nothing in the face of Power AND Intelligence.

This is why the fourth could beat Kyuubi. This is why Sasuke can beat Naruto.
Old 2004-07-22, 23:20   Link #24
yanoch
French, english NOOB

I kinda hope sasuke would won, i like seeing he hero lose a bit and came back way stronger a bit after. I mean " IF " sasuke win, or leave bu giving impression to naruto that he is stronger, can you at least imagine how much naruto will go in crazy training. I hope they will get jounin and then we will have break, cutting 1-2 years. I would really like to see character grow a bit.

BTW i just bough the american version of the naruto manga (Volume 1-2-3) and i didnt know there was an episode before ep 01 in anime ( i dont mean the pilote ).
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:22   Link #25
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Your forgetting this is the same guy that more or less gave a soldier pilled kabuto a decent match. Sasuke is a genius, but so is Neji and Naruto wooped his ass.
Neji ddint have the cursed seal but naruto didnt go berserk either.

Kyuubi's power is too much im for sasuke. Like i said, if naruto simply "powers up" like he did vs neji, sasuke will kick his ass. But if sasuke tries to kill Naruto, then it will bring out that berserk kyuubi mode and sasuke will have his ass handed to him.

Bah im done arguing with you.

Its pointless arguing with a guy who has a sasuke avatar and a sasuke signature.

Can you say BIAS.

Im trying to make a logical standpoint on how i see the match.
Your just singing fanboi songs.
Old 2004-07-22, 23:25   Link #26
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Its pointless arguing with a guy who has a sasuke avatar and a sasuke signature.

Can you say BIAS.

Im trying to make a logical standpoint on how i see the match.
Your just singing fanboi songs.
Just because I have a Sasuke avatar and signature doesn't mean I can't make intelligent arguments. I don't think anyone will disagree with that or say I wasn't.

But you're entitled to your opinion. Good day.
Old 2004-07-22, 23:26   Link #27
Nubixkube

First of all, if Kyuubi completely broke the seal and escaped, then yeah Sasuke would be in deep crap.

In the Haku fight, Naruto caught Haku when he was out of the mirrors and no longer traveling in the path of his reflections and lost his speed, big deal. Haku was weak when not using reflections and Naruto capatalized on it in beast form or not.

Now if Naruto could call upon this power and maintain control, then yes, that would be amazing and once again Sasuke would be in deep crap.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:37   Link #28
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Some power can be beyond a certain level of strength and intelligence. Orochimaru was able to stop the berserk mode Naruto because of his extreme intellect and seal ability. Sasuke isn't even close to that arena. Again, there are two types of Kyuubi, the stuff he calls up, and the utter rage, fully berserk Naruto. In the latter state, he seems almost impervious to physical damage; healing any damage almost immediately, and able to deflect massive attacks with pure chakra. If Naruto were to go to that state, how would Sasuke harm him?
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:40   Link #29
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother
If Naruto were to go to that state, how would Sasuke harm him?
Um, Mange Sharingan anyone?
Old 2004-07-22, 23:46   Link #30
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware Sasuke had mastered the mangekyo sharingan, much less get three dots in his eye. When was this?
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:47   Link #31
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

lol the point of killing naruto would be so he could get the mange,

He cant fight nartuo with something he doesnt have yet
Old 2004-07-22, 23:49   Link #32
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
lol the point of killing naruto would be so he could get the mange,

He cant fight nartuo with something he doesnt have yet
I thought you were no longer blessing me with the pleasure of your responses?
Old 2004-07-22, 23:50   Link #33
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware Sasuke had mastered the mangekyo sharingan, much less get three dots in his eye. When was this?
Since you were clearly speaking in metaphorical "what ifs", I chose to do so as well.

Because I cannot see where you people are getting the notion that Naruto would ever go "total" Kyuubi against Sasuke...He cares about him too much. This is the same Naruto who was almost in tears because he couldn't understand why Sasuke wouldn't go back to Leaf with him.
Old 2004-07-22, 23:52   Link #34
Nubixkube

Quote:
I thought you were no longer blessing me with the pleasure of your responses?
lol

Anyways, I know he's reflected needles with chakra, but can he deflect things along the lines of Chidori, Genjutus and other miscelanious things that Sasuke is capable of doing. I don't know and neither does no one else, so guess we'll have to wait and see.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:54   Link #35
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Were not talking wat ifs
Were talking facts.

Naruto goes berserk kyuubi when he is in mortal danger or under extreme emotion.

For example when he was falling and Oro told his snake to eat naruto and that brought his berserk mode out of him.

If sasuke really tries to kill naruto and naruto is going to die, then he will lose himself to that kyuubi mode.

Sasuke cannot use mange sharingan in this fight because he does not have it.
Old 2004-07-23, 00:00   Link #36
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Were not talking wat ifs
Were talking facts.

Naruto goes berserk kyuubi when he is in mortal danger or under extreme emotion
So you're saying Naruto was never in mortal danger or "extreme emotion" when he was fighting Gaara? He certainly never went Kyuubi then.

Fact is you cannot predict something you don't know. So, unless your surname is Kishimoto, don't speak as if your opinions are facts.
Old 2004-07-23, 00:04   Link #37
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

opinions?

Lol Jiraiya himself said it.

Why you think he pushed naruto off that cliff? In order to put him in mortal danger so that he could tap into the kyuubi's chakra.
Old 2004-07-23, 00:07   Link #38
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
opinions?

Lol Jiraiya himself said it.

Why you think he pushed naruto off that cliff? In order to put him in mortal danger so that he could tap into the kyuubi's chakra.
So YOU ARE saying Naruto was never in mortal danger or "extreme emotion" when he was fighting Gaara?

What about Kabuto?

C'mon, he almost died fighting Kabuto. Explain that. I didn't see any Kyuubi in that fight.
Old 2004-07-23, 00:10   Link #39
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Theres a difference between almost died and IS GOING TO DIE,

When he fell of that cliff he was going to die
When he was falling towards oros su,mmon who had been told to eat him he was going to die,

If sasuke fought him sasuke would have upper hand, but if sasuke really was about to kill naruto then naruto would turn leaf and kick sasukes ass
Old 2004-07-23, 00:11   Link #40
MooMoo

Quote:
So you're saying Naruto was never in mortal danger or "extreme emotion" when he was fighting Gaara? He certainly never went Kyuubi then.

Fact is you cannot predict something you don't know. So, unless your surname is Kishimoto, don't speak as if your opinions are facts.
Yeah but we arent predicting they have said that the kyuubi activates to protect naruto in the manga and the anime.
MooMoo is offline   Reply With Quote