AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-10-05, 02:06   Link #21
Fruits Basket Fan

Kishi is trollin the pairing front.....NS can even play this "game" since Naruto has saved Sakura bridal style from a deranged Sasuke chapters ago and just saved her again this time asking if she is alright and called out her name.

He did not even call out Hinata's name (nor even looked at her)......

But alas, I see both the savings (Sakura and Hinata) equal in this chapter and Kishi is just trolling.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 02:40   Link #22
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The reason to for letting Naruto join the war was that he is the only one who can identify Zetsu clones. He could have skipped fighting the kages, but not skipped fighting the Zetsu clones.
Quote:
Hmm, looks like Naruto isn't quite doing everything on his own. He's also pointing out which ones are the fakes for other ninjas to take out even while he takes other fakes out himself.
now this i don't mind. if naruto works with his allies to defeat the zetsus then i'm totally fine with that. i don't mind seeing some teamwork displayed, what i don't like is naruto fighting other people's battles for them.

aahhh...i smell shipping wars.
Old 2011-10-05, 02:42   Link #23
Kallen4life

a truly pukeable chapter - guess it was bound to happen .. couldn't care less about NaruHina coming from Kishi - I'd rather read a badfic .. those few panels of Muu saved it somewhat

can't believe I'm looking forward to Bleach now
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 02:58   Link #24
ridgezipline

Quote:
On the last page the clone which saved Hinata has an "evil laugh", that's wierd. I hope it's not Kishimoto trying to show what Itachi meant when he said to Naruto that if he could become like Madara if he didn't fight as a team member. Such a sudden tranformation in the way Naruto thinks would be unrealistic, for him to end up being like Madara it would have to take many years.
i think it's the style. Kishi's drawing style has evolved
ridgezipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 04:44   Link #25
haegar
mangaviking

dunno what to make of this chap. Muu is a cool guy so it's not entirely bad he sticks around but considering Naruto should have easily "sensed" him splitting in two given his special abilities and own experience with simmilar tactics via kagebunshin the whole "mehehehe I'm still around and fooled you folks" feels kinda asspull

The fact that Naruto showing at Gaara's side was done in a nice comical way doesn't change the fact that it suckz we don't get Gaara handling stuff himself...

As for the Naruto-Hinata save, oh well...I never read Naruto for the pairings - and while there's worse than Naru-Hina..yeah, this kinda comes totally random here...Also, I dunno assuming this IS a fake Naruto? Why of all places would a Zetsu go for fooling Hinata? There'd been better targets to fry impersonating Naruto... not to mention it is weird if he is able to copy the chakra cloak too
Old 2011-10-05, 05:16   Link #26
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Just looks like Naruto trying to give a cool guy smile to me...
Why do people instantly jump to some "it's not what it seems" theory?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 05:18   Link #27
haegar
mangaviking

Not jumping, just bouncing random ideas? anyways, were we talkin about how his smile "looked" or was there something in the translation that suggested "evil"? I don't quite get it...

btw I kinda laughed my behind of that kishi felt he had to write in "Sasuske" and "Naruto" on that doublespread done in different art style... just to make sure we get it...:facepalm:

edit: btw I take back my rant I misread that, loooks like Gaara already sealed him away so he did do it alone? I thought hat guy had some more fight in him though 0.o

Last edited by haegar; 2011-10-05 at 05:29.
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 05:59   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Just looks like Naruto trying to give a cool guy smile to me...
Why do people instantly jump to some "it's not what it seems" theory?
Because they can. And they will always do what they can. They are robots. Passionfull killing machines.
Old 2011-10-05, 06:03   Link #29
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
more and more naruto is becoming star wars....itachi said teamwork or madara....now he has a evil laugh....soon your journey to the darkside will be complete...
Old 2011-10-05, 06:06   Link #30
SexyAnimeFox

It is my fav chapter
SexyAnimeFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 09:00   Link #31
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Why are people complaining about Naruto on a manga named Naruto? This isn't One Piece where anyone can easily become the powerful main character, even though that wouldn't make sense.

I'm confused why Naruto never told Gaara before that he was a clone. Weren't he supposed to include that in his briefing on their way back after Muu?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 09:28   Link #32
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Why are people complaining about Naruto on a manga named Naruto? This isn't One Piece where anyone can easily become the powerful main character, even though that wouldn't make sense.
umm... maybe because there are other characters in the manga besides naruto and some of them were created to be quite powerful themselves that they could finish their own battles without his help? besides, not all titular characters get to have all the fun and not all of them are considered to be the main characters. reborn is actually not the main character even though his name is the one on the title katekyo hitman reborn. tsuna is the main character of that series. the same with beel in beelzebub, it's oga who gets to be the lead guy.

personally, i found this chapter to be just okay. it's not great but it's not bad either. i think naruto helping out his friends fight the zetsus make sense. he could sense them unlike the others. i don't mind seeing this, especially since he's just helping out not saving their butts. although, he did play the hero to both his "heroines". but that i can forgive. we need some fan service for the shippers once in a while.

i only reacted negatively when naruto played the hero to gaara and oonoki who are supposed to be of kage level. those two (and other kage) should be able to hold their own against their opponents, they don't need naruto to save them. so when naruto did that several chapters ago it seemed to me like kishi was trying to hype him up by using those battles to show how much powerful he has become. he could do that by having naruto fight the zetsus, why have him interfere with the kage fights?
Old 2011-10-05, 09:57   Link #33
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Naruto looks normal.

Chapter looks plain; mostly just some cleaning of loose ends.

You people are just getting overexcited.
Old 2011-10-05, 10:52   Link #34
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Kishimoto trolling the shippers again.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 11:38   Link #35
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
umm... maybe because there are other characters in the manga besides naruto and some of them were created to be quite powerful themselves that they could finish their own battles without his help? besides, not all titular characters get to have all the fun and not all of them are considered to be the main characters. reborn is actually not the main character even though his name is the one on the title katekyo hitman reborn. tsuna is the main character of that series. the same with beel in beelzebub, it's oga who gets to be the lead guy.

personally, i found this chapter to be just okay. it's not great but it's not bad either. i think naruto helping out his friends fight the zetsus make sense. he could sense them unlike the others. i don't mind seeing this, especially since he's just helping out not saving their butts. although, he did play the hero to both his "heroines". but that i can forgive. we need some fan service for the shippers once in a while.

i only reacted negatively when naruto played the hero to gaara and oonoki who are supposed to be of kage level. those two (and other kage) should be able to hold their own against their opponents, they don't need naruto to save them. so when naruto did that several chapters ago it seemed to me like kishi was trying to hype him up by using those battles to show how much powerful he has become. he could do that by having naruto fight the zetsus, why have him interfere with the kage fights?
haha the only thing that made me think that Naruto's chapter > One Piece's chapter this week is because of Naruhina!

One piece's chapter this week's kinda boring,,
Old 2011-10-05, 13:33   Link #36
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

whahaha, we NaruHina fans are desperate, desperate people. We will celebrate any time Hinata and Naruto share a frame together.

Also, let's just ignore the fact that Naruto rescued Sakura too...it was all a bad dream...the OTP is NaruHina...XD
Old 2011-10-05, 13:50   Link #37
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

SO how many times has that been we've seen naruto jump in at the last second with a ras in hand?

He's making move his own ain't he

Guess it wasn't a bad chapter, no more Mizukage which is sad but at least Muu is back in the game
Old 2011-10-05, 15:04   Link #38
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The only kind of weak part was the whole "my friend is hurt" scene and how they almost fell for it. You're suppose to be pro ninja for got sake (forgot what that new rank their at now was called), there's no "swearing to help everyone" when you become medi-nin, at least I hope not. Execute your orders like the wrath of god will fall on your head if you don't—because it probably will.

And holy crap, this isn't even the first time this happened.

Last edited by felix; 2011-10-05 at 15:37.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 15:28   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The only kind of weak part was the whole "my friend is hurt" scene and how they almost fell for it. You're suppose to be pro ninja for got sake (forgot what that new rank their at now was called), there's no "swearing to help everyone" when you become medi-nin, at least I hope not. Execute your orders like the wrath of god will fall on your head if you don't—because it probably will.
You should know that Sakura is a 16 year old girl and not an adult male soldier who fought many wars. It's natural that she felt for it, even if it's cliche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
I'm confused why Naruto never told Gaara before that he was a clone. Weren't he supposed to include that in his briefing on their way back after Muu?
Kishimoto does these kind of tricks sometimes, to keep up the suspense. He even used the trick of having Bee alone, called by nature, to let us think that the real Naruto was the one who joined Gaara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 15:40   Link #40
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
You should know that Sakura is a 16 year old girl and not an adult male soldier who fought many wars. It's natural that she felt for it, even if it's cliche.
Yeah but remember that chunin or whatever exam and how it was way harder then this. And now, supposedly, she's one tier above that too and did tons of missions. So, age aside, this was kind of weak plot wise...

I blame the pig.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion