Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-23, 22:01   Link #21
Hellraizer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
I try and stay away from the Naruto forums becuase of way too many fanboys who come up with all these wierd type of thread out of there asses. It's like there is a new thread every 3 minutes. I don't even understand why people like this crappy anime. Even Crno Crusade is way better then this.

Well then, noone asked you to post in this forum, why bother right? You must secretly love Naruto to enter and post...right?
Old 2004-03-24, 02:48   Link #22
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
i want to see some of these crazy threads.. whre r they..the threads are starting to get kinda redundant ... there are only a few threads that bring me joy.. and this six flags comercial with the cool old man dancing.. maybe i should make him my avatar.. i've been meaning to get around to makin my avatar but i been busy and ..well.. to lazy
Old 2004-03-24, 03:48   Link #23
kside

more likely...i believe naruto will gain more respect from kyubi (similiar to how he gained a little bit from having the guts to order kyubi to lend him its chakra during the training of the chuunin exams) and be able to summon him...probably for the final battle or something....hopefully it will turn out that way...that will be sweet...
Old 2004-03-24, 15:18   Link #24
Hellraizer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kside
more likely...i believe naruto will gain more respect from kyubi (similiar to how he gained a little bit from having the guts to order kyubi to lend him its chakra during the training of the chuunin exams) and be able to summon him...probably for the final battle or something....hopefully it will turn out that way...that will be sweet...

Hmmm...I don't think it would be possible to summon Kyubi since he doesn't really have a body anymore
Old 2004-03-26, 12:56   Link #25
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraizer0
Hmmm...I don't think it would be possible to summon Kyubi since he doesn't really have a body anymore
the 3rd could summon (forgot wut its called) that spirt that took souls. kyubi is pretty much a spirt now.

spoilers how do u do those sry off topic
Old 2004-03-26, 13:14   Link #26
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryota
I don't see any reason the Kyubi would slow the aging process of Naruto since he has been sealed .

Sandaime Hokage's weakened because of his old age, but what could he do about that? He was OLD! Why did you think they would deside a new Hokage if this one is still young and fit...

If the 4th didn't died, the 3rd is probable dinking tea all day

just because hes sealled in side of him doesnt mean he has no affect. rember he gains power from kyubi and plus kuybi helps naruto heal at an accelerated pase.

naruto would eventually get strong to use more of kyubis power rember hes to small to use all of it. i can kinda belive him merging with it when gets older maybe. but untill then he would maybe just relese it more when he gets stronger.

he wouldnt be sakura weak. he would be a average atleast i think so. he can think of some good attacks when he needs to he even got neji offguard with out kyubi but he was to slow. i gtg
cra[
Old 2004-03-26, 13:31   Link #27
DJ*

Quote:
I try and stay away from the Naruto forums becuase of way too many fanboys who come up with all these wierd type of thread out of there asses. It's like there is a new thread every 3 minutes. I don't even understand why people like this crappy anime. Even Crno Crusade is way better then this.
That must be a joke.
I hate Naruto, so i'll go to a Naruto forum, and post about much i dislike Naruto.
hmmmm
It's like your an extreme anti-naruto-fanboy fanboy.
Old 2004-07-08, 19:42   Link #28
eXistenZ
pls..crac...anime need

this is how i see it.

kyuubi is a part of naruto, his chakra meant to flow and merge within naruto.

i dont think anyone will ever become stronger then kyuubi, or he wouldnt be the nine tails.

now if kyuubi is sealed within naruto and only the chakra is to mix, i think that if the seal was to be broken or weaken, kyuubi would gain control of naruto.

as for his mortality, i dont think hes immortal, but with prolly retain and youthful appearance and mobilty, prolly at about 1.5 time the normal human life, thats if naruto isnt killed.

also the start of an advanced bloodline might be a possibility, i dont know the probability. who knows exactly how the advanced bloodlines started in the first place.

but this is speculation and conjecture.

as for the anti naruto fanboy, iffin ya dont like anruto dont come here. as an example i dont go and bash one piece, i havent seen it, nor am i a fan, that could change however. but please stop flaming the fans.

as for the point about "What If?" people starting threads, if they or me werent around, we would all be sitting back in the stone age or hanging from trees without any anime to watch, or computers or any technology.
Old 2004-07-08, 19:45   Link #29
eXistenZ
pls..crac...anime need

holy old thread revival, i thought this was a new thread.

guess i keep alot of my naruto specualtion to myself.
Old 2004-07-08, 20:27   Link #30
zushiba

I don't know if this has anything to do on the subject but I seem to remember someone, maybe Jirayia saying that he liked Naruto because he wasn't raised as a child prodigy implying that naruto is indeed some kind of genius, whether or not that has anything to do with kyubi or not is unknown.
Also kabuto was trying to say something to Orochimaru at one point he said "They say that he(refering to Jirayia) was naruto's..." and he was cut off by Orochimaru saying something like it doesn't matter anymore.
Old 2004-07-09, 00:40   Link #31
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

I have this theory, where Naruto finally turns into DBZ and kyuubi is to naruto as super sayan transformation is to DBZ.
Old 2004-07-09, 01:02   Link #32
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
*Punches in groin*
Closed Thread