AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-08-03, 08:33   Link #21
yakumo-chan

WOW! naruto is getting better and better!
Old 2011-08-03, 08:36   Link #22
Kallen4life

btw seems Hashirama's 'seed' (lol) is the frikkin Duracell of naruto - it can even help you recharge your ultimate genjutsu faster ^^
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 08:38   Link #23
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Looks like the manga has a reason to continue after the war. It takes 10 years to activate, so that means it will take another 10 years in the manga if Naruto decides not to kill Sasuke.

Why didn't Shisui use it on Danzo? Why didn't Danzo use it on Sasuke? Madara was already capable of controlling a jinchuuriki on his own. What makes Shisui's eyes special?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 08:39   Link #24
yakumo-chan

best chapter of naruto so far!

what now will happen to shisui's eye?

now that it has been used to itachi, it cant be used to sasuke anymore right? until the next 10 years?
Old 2011-08-03, 08:43   Link #25
Kallen4life

Quote:
Why didn't Danzo use it on Sasuke?
we never saw the Mangekyou in Danzou's eye-sharingan (Shisui's), maybe for some reason he couldn't activate it .. also, Danzou held back (perhaps in the beginning), because he also had Madara to think about

Quote:
What makes Shisui's eyes special?
mind control (1 subtle order that you have to fulfill and you're not even aware of it), I assume that's not something any sharingan can do

Quote:
Madara was already capable of controlling a jinchuuriki on his own
you mean when he controlled the previous Mizukage ? good point, although we don't know how that was done .. maybe with drugs lol ^^

and what exactly is the difference between the 10 years-Mangekyou-version and the regular 1-per-day ? both are mind control .. I guess it's the strength, the 10-years one can go even through EMS and ET
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 08:45   Link #26
Macros617

If he had used it on Madara it probably wouldn't have worked since Madara is immune to most techniques, plus he could've izanagi'd out of it.

As for the current battle against perfect pain, it's probably just a practice match for Naruto until Madara's six paths come out to fight him.

Also, considering Itachi is no longer under the control of Kabuto, why doesn't Kabuto just undo the ET on him so he can dissapear and stop being a nuance to him? That would make more sense.
Macros617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 08:45   Link #27
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
in fact, it's kinda like Lelouch's Geass ^^
This was exactly my thought while reading the chapter.

Quote:
although Bee seems useless everytime his chakra gets sucked away T_T and Naruto w/o 9-tails mode or at least sage mode is waaaay below the necessary power level for such a fight - Nagato'll destroy them .. although I don't think he can take all of 9-tails chakra in 1 go + there's still Itachi to help out
As was said, the whole forcing Sage Chakra into Nagato might do it. Not sure if toad transformation is on the list of things ET regeneration can fix, though; it probably is, in retrospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
What makes Shisui's eyes special?
THIS. I've been wondering this since his eyes were first ever introduced. It'd be one thing if we get a hint that another Uchiha had similar abilities (maybe Izuna?), but as is Shisui's sole role is to be a walking warehouse of Sharingan power ass-pulls. Nice to know that the Uchiha were wrong in suspecting that Itachi killed him though, I suppose.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 08:46   Link #28
Kallen4life

Quote:
Also, considering Itachi is no longer under the control of Kabuto, why doesn't Kabuto just undo the ET on him so he can dissapear and stop being a nuance to him?
well we don't know the specifics, but he probably can't anymore - totally out of his control .. otherwise it's kinda lame .. i dunno

from another discussion
Quote:
Sasuke and Itachi have exactly the same pair of eyes at this moment
^^
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 09:03   Link #29
mrShady

I'm not even going to try to predict what's going to happen next, way too many uncertainties just got dumped into the story. It makes for a hell of a read though, but discussion wise there's not much we can speculate on.

Anyway I guess now we know why the crow had a different pattern. Also is it just me or is Nagato a lot tougher to deal with now then when he was as Pain. And why has he never used this restore body to perfection state if it was something he could do? Or does that have to do with needing tailed beast like chakra?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:06   Link #30
kakakka

Nice chapter? Haha got confused with the eyes thing.

Looking forward again to Pain vs Naruto
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:08   Link #31
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
we never saw the Mangekyou in Danzou's eye-sharingan (Shisui's), maybe for some reason he couldn't activate it .. also, Danzou held back (perhaps in the beginning),
He had access to Hashirama's chakra though. He could have activated it if he wanted to.

Quote:
because he also had Madara to think about
It can control a person without them knowing. Chances are he could've done it at the very beginning. Itachi was pretty damn far from his crow when it affected him. So even if Madara didn't participate in the fight, he could still be affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
And why has he never used this restore body to perfection state if it was something he could do? Or does that have to do with needing tailed beast like chakra?
Probably because his other bodies had them. By the time he regained it, he became Naruto's friend and died.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:08   Link #32
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
More Shisui hype. The guy was a god and above any Uchiha.

Has any one of Itachi's plans ever worked?

One thing I don't understand. It canceled ET and returned Itachi to normal? How? So Itachi is alive right now and not just a zombie? Is he still a zombie? I didn't quite get that part.

Not that he won't die stopping Nagato. Itachi and Nagato are going to exit stage left now.

Naruto should also be forced to stop using taju kage bunshin. Even if he doesn't, those clones should lose Kyuubi mode which stops him from sniffing out Zetsu clones.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:12   Link #33
kakakka

It's a "geass". When it Itachi's mangekyou activate, it'll come out and activate the command "Protect Konoha (aka side with Naruto)". Edo Tensei's command was overwritten with the geass's command lol
Old 2011-08-03, 09:13   Link #34
Finre

Wow i am rooting for Naruto to implant the eye to himself . Also due to his chakra nature he probably can use it quite often too but he sucks at genjutsu so dunno
Finre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:16   Link #35
Kallen4life

Quote:
not like he planned them ^^, no, but he's the first and only person so far to break out of ET and basically get a 2-nd life lol .. not bad, not bad

Quote:
One thing I don't understand. It canceled ET and returned Itachi to normal? How? So Itachi is alive right now and not just a zombie? Is he still a zombie? I didn't quite get that part.
not known for sure atm

Quote:
Not that he won't die stopping Nagato. Itachi and Nagato are going to exit stage left now.
I very much hope Itachi sticks around .. if he just goes down with Nagato - not much reason to have him break ET

he'd have so much intel on the enemy for the guys @ Alliance HQ
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 09:25   Link #36
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
I very much hope Itachi sticks around .. if he just goes down with Nagato - not much reason to have him break ET
Well he needed to break of the Edo Tensei to further what ever Kishi had planned. But as a character, there is no reason for him to stay around since Naruto will take care of Madara and Sasuke. Naruto basically told him his role in the story was nearly over.

The last thing left for him to do is "die" helping against Nagato. Since neither Kirabi or a de-powered Naruto now have the power to face him on their own.

Is that crow useless now? Or will it still come into play against Sasuke? I hope it doesn't I am a little tried of wonky eye powers.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 09:28   Link #37
kakakka

It supposed to play a part against Sasuke, who Itachi foresaw would use his eyes to destroy Konoha.

It recharges for 10 years... It's useless for now.
Old 2011-08-03, 09:30   Link #38
Kallen4life

Quote:
Well he needed to break of the Edo Tensei to further what ever Kishi had planned. But as a character, there is no reason for him to stay around since Naruto will take care of Madara and Sasuke. Naruto basically tool him his role in the story was nearly over.

The last thing left for him to do is "die" helping against Nagato. Since neither Kirabi or a de-powered Naruto now have the power to face him on their own.
well I don't want him to die :P (again) .. he's a good guy and good guys don't die in this war ^^ .. besides if Kishi does decide to off Sasuke in the end and Itachi's gone too - Uchiha line = over, DO NOT WANT

and like I said he can help by giving info to the Alliance HQ

him going down with Nagato is too obvious, I hope Kishi does better .. Naruto shouldn't be drained fully after one touch, Bee still can fight w/o Hachibi's chakra, maybe Kabuto decides to run away with 8 & 9 tails chakra
We are Blackwatch
Old 2011-08-03, 09:31   Link #39
yakumo-chan

hehehe...

Itachi is still a zombie, he just can control his self now,,,

Im pretty sure Kabuto will deactivate him now
Old 2011-08-03, 09:53   Link #40
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
To be fair, Itachi couldn't have exactly planned for someone to raise him from the dead to fight the one person that had the countermeasure to Itachi's own MS. If Itachi had fought anyone else, then there would have been no problem, and if Sasuke had used his MS against Naruto after the Danzou fight, everything would have been solved.

Quote:
No, it merely overwrote the commands on Itachi, effectively freeing him from Kabuto, but not resurrecting him from the dead.

Quote:
Is that crow useless now? Or will it still come into play against Sasuke? I hope it doesn't I am a little tried of wonky eye powers.
Presumably the crow is not worthless as an anti-Sasuke weapon, but it can still probably help (otherwise it would have simply disappeared after it genjutsu'd Itachi).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion