AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-31, 21:34   Link #21
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Does anyone know where that Myth Cloth EX picture was taken? Last I heard about them was just the 3 Legend of Sanctuary releases D=
Old 2014-10-31, 22:24   Link #22
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

There many people they block the view of Video.
Old 2014-11-01, 15:18   Link #23
Galaxian

Somebody uploaded a better version...

Old 2014-11-01, 22:26   Link #24
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Somebody uploaded a better version...

Thanks Galaxian.

Kind similar attack pattern power.

You know Toei is involved when this shows up

Honestly Aioria fills the role of the protagonist because his Lightning Plasma is like Ryu Sei Ken..lol

Old 2014-11-01, 23:26   Link #25
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
Honestly Aioria fills the role of the protagonist because his Lightning Plasma is like Ryu Sei Ken..lol
Well, the story goes that Aioria was suppose to be the original protagonist for the series before Seiya came along. I wonder what the title would have been

When Kurumada switched the Seiya, Aioria was turned into a supporting character, but when Kuru decided to make 12 Gold Saints (originally there was only going to be 1) he turned Aioria (along with Roshi and Mu) into GS as well.
Old 2014-11-02, 10:09   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Reviving all of the Gold Saints really cheapens their sacrifice in the original series.

Why not just make a proper Tenkai arc starring the original bronze instead? That's what everybody wants... or not?
Old 2014-11-02, 10:20   Link #27
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Reviving all of the Gold Saints really cheapens their sacrifice in the original series.

Why not just make a proper Tenkai arc starring the original bronze instead? That's what everybody wants... or not?
Nah, Gold Saints are far more popular than Seiya and the others, but I agree with you, I'm not too thrilled by this setting.

If they wanted a GS story they should have either adapted Episode G or come up with their own version of it set before the start of the series.
Old 2014-11-02, 10:46   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Nah, Gold Saints are far more popular than Seiya and the others, but I agree with you, I'm not too thrilled by this setting.
Just because the Gold Saints are the most popular, it doesn't mean the franchise has to stay stuck in the past. Resurrecting the original Gold Saints and giving them God Cloths sounds like a scenario that came out of a bad fanfiction. They're even talking about time travel too. It's awakening my Next Dimension PTSD.

It would have been better to move on. Omega actually had the right idea initially, it was just badly executed.
Old 2014-11-02, 18:35   Link #29
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Can we have Doc Brown as a Gold Saint?

"It's yours kids Aiolia! They'll become Steel Saints!"
Old 2014-11-03, 00:56   Link #30
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
They're even talking about time travel too.
There was no time travel ever mentioned, that was a mistranslation when it was said the events would occur within the same time frame as the Hades arc.

My best guess is that this series would start with their sacrifice at the wall and make some sort of connection with their punishment in Tenkai-hen. Maybe they receive one last mission from the Gods?
Old 2014-11-03, 02:52   Link #31
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:

I like Tenkai-movie. And if they want to, they can still make Tenkai-movie canon within the anime series continuity. The problem then is connecting the “missing link” which is the event after the end of Tenkai-movie and before the beginning of Omega when Athena & the saints battling Mars and his war gods. I mean, Omega gave the impression that they’re (more or less) done the twelve Olympians as they are facing Roman and Sumerian gods as enemies instead (where’s Zeus, Apollo, Artemis, etc?). One can argue that Athena and her saints have battled the remaining Olympians during that “missing link” and that would make one helluva series if written carefully and done correctly. Not like the Omega Season 2 shit, but more like Omega Season 1 which driven more by story, characters, and plot instead of merchandise.

Or they can just scrap Tenkai and animate Next Dimension , and further sink this franchise quality-wise.
Old 2014-11-03, 09:32   Link #32
dmaxzero

Maybe there is something wrong with me, but what I managed to read of Next Dimension, that was just until Athena and Shun were sent to the past, at the very beginning; I didn't think it was THAT bad as everyone say it is. Though Honestly I would have loved that Tenkai-Hen would have remained as Canon.

About this new show, I would have preferred a Saga story.
Old 2014-11-03, 11:13   Link #33
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Maybe there is something wrong with me, but what I managed to read of Next Dimension, that was just until Athena and Shun were sent to the past, at the very beginning; I didn't think it was THAT bad as everyone say it is. Though Honestly I would have loved that Tenkai-Hen would have remained as Canon.

About this new show, I would have preferred a Saga story.
ND isn't bad at all its just that people have a hard on for Lost Canvas.
Old 2014-11-03, 12:45   Link #34
Galaxian

My main problems with Next Dimension are the horrendous passing and the erratic release dates. Together they make the series unreadable for me.
Old 2014-11-03, 15:06   Link #35
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

looks promising I hope its good.
Old 2014-11-04, 18:30   Link #36
Miraluka
Banned

I only demand justice for Aldebaran
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-11-04, 20:30   Link #37
Nicaea

Ugh, I'd be quite happy about this but Omega got me jaded.

Still I'm loving Aioria's cloth.
Old 2014-11-26, 16:45   Link #38
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
It was announced today that Bandai will release the first trailer in December 4th at the Comic Con Experience event here in Brazil.

And shouldn't the thread title be changed to "Saint Seiya Soul of Gold"? The project has a title after all.
Old 2014-11-26, 17:13   Link #39
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
It was announced today that Bandai will release the first trailer in December 4th at the Comic Con Experience event here in Brazil.

And shouldn't the thread title be changed to "Saint Seiya Soul of Gold"? The project has a title after all.
I had heard about the December 4th trailer, didn't know it was in Brazil, but it makes a lot of sense. Saint Seiya is huge there.
Old 2014-11-28, 08:24   Link #40
dmaxzero

I want a story of Saga.
Closed Thread