AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-04, 15:28   Link #21
shukaku

It seems that sasuke made his own choice for his future. He will never go back to konohoha. Imagine the face of itachi when he sees his little brother like that. He will be happy that the hatred of sasuke is so strong that now he's got a double face
shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:29   Link #22
Last of the Uchiha

I have just seen chapter 218, man, were there spark flying. Sasuke spitting on Naruto face was priceless, this showed he have no respect for him any longer. I mean you could say to someone fuck off but to spit on someone faces, now that is the ultimate insult. There where no fight scene but its what i expected from this chapter. I hope this fight last at least 5 more chapters without someone ruining their fight.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:29   Link #23
Pillage

I hope Naruto teachs Sasuke a lesson. Sasuke just needs a good beating from his best friend.

Hopefully tyhe chapter isn't half of flashbacks.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:29   Link #24
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Confused? What the hell is he confused about? He's just plain stupid. You don't run off with some guy that killed off alot people in a village you live in just because you're confused. He wants his little revenge at all cost and he just doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.

I hope Naruto Rasengan his ass back to reality ^^.
Do you pay attention? Sasuke was attacked by Itachi mentally. Do you know what that means? It means he attacked the poor boy's mind, completely messing him up. It says everywhere that Sasuke is not stable and not himself. He is acting out of character. While he's still in the wrong, he's still not thinking straight at all. You can't completely blame the boy for going nuts with what he went through.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:34   Link #25
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne
Do you pay attention? Sasuke was attacked by Itachi mentally. Do you know what that means? It means he attacked the poor boy's mind, completely messing him up. It says everywhere that Sasuke is not stable and not himself. He is acting out of character. While he's still in the wrong, he's still not thinking straight at all. You can't completely blame the boy for going nuts with what he went through.
His mind is not completely messed up, i don't know where you got that from. Sasuke is making his own choices and no one is holding a gun to his head. He is just too obsessed with taking his revenge.

I don't blame him for being pissed but how the hell can you not blame him for making the decision to go with oro? He cleary made the choice himself. And Choji and maybe even Neji would be dead because of him. He derserves alot of the blame.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:37   Link #26
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I know.. Is he a retard? How is letting Orochimaru take his body going to help him kill Itachi?
Like Kakashi said, if he relies on the power of the curse seal, he will never get stronger.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:39   Link #27
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I have just seen chapter 218, man, were there spark flying. Sasuke spitting on Naruto face was priceless, this showed he have no respect for him any longer. I mean you could say to someone fuck off but to spit on someone faces, now that is the ultimate insult. There where no fight scene but its what i expected from this chapter. I hope this fight last at least 5 more chapters without someone ruining their fight.
Thats his problem, he doesn't respect anyone. I'm glad Naruto gave him a Mike Tyson and made the sucker bleed. Naruto will definately open up a can of whoop-ass and make this little wanker learns his rightful place. ^^
Old 2004-06-04, 15:43   Link #28
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
His mind is not completely messed up, i don't know where you got that from. Sasuke is making his own choices and no one is holding a gun to his head. He is just too obsessed with taking his revenge.

I don't blame him for being pissed but how the hell can you not blame him for making the decision to go with oro? He cleary made the choice himself. And Choji and maybe even Neji would be dead because of him. He derserves alot of the blame.
The attack Itachi uses tears up your mind, you honestly think he was fine and healthly when he made his choice? Or do you think his brother's words were screaming in his head to hate and do whatever to gain power to kill me. Sasuke is not evil, he left to gain strenght to kill Itachi, the one man who in his mind poses the biggest threat to everything Sasuke has now and what stole everything he had when he was young. He feels it's better to throw his life away to kill him than to stay and keep peole he cares for now lives in danger. He's not being nearly as selfish as people want to say, he's doing in his mind what is best. Itachi is a monster who needs to be killed. I hate that Chouji and Neiji may be dead, but it's not Sasuke's fault, he never wanted to be followed, they did it as friends and allies. But it was their choice to come, not anything else. I want to see Naruto knock sence into him too, I love the friendship the two have, but there is no reason to hate on Sasuke.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:48   Link #29
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
ahhh, i was hoping for some Naruto-kicks-sasuke's-ass action.. but it's all good because's leavel 2 look is cool! lol
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:49   Link #30
_Riku_

where did u see that white hair thing????
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:50   Link #31
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
The attack Itachi uses tears up your mind, you honestly think he was fine and healthly when he made his choice? Or do you think his brother's words were screaming in his head to hate and do whatever to gain power to kill me. Sasuke is not evil, he left to gain strenght to kill Itachi, the one man who in his mind poses the biggest threat to everything Sasuke has now and what stole everything he had when he was young. He feels it's better to throw his life away to kill him than to stay and keep peole he cares for now lives in danger. He's not being nearly as selfish as people want to say, he's doing in his mind what is best. Itachi is a monster who needs to be killed. I hate that Chouji and Neiji may be dead, but it's not Sasuke's fault, he never wanted to be followed, they did it as friends and allies. But it was their choice to come, not anything else. I want to see Naruto knock sence into him too, I love the friendship the two have, but there is no reason to hate on Sasuke.
Kakashi had that same attack used on him and he was still able to do the following:

1. Stop a fight between Naruto and Sasuke from doing the Chidori and Rasengen on each other.

2. Listen to Sakura and understand that his student (Sasuke) was making a wrong decision.

3. Tie him to a tree so he can listen to reason about the no no's of revenge.

Kakashi seemed to have his full mental capacity to tell from right and wrong. I don't see why Sasuke wouldn't either. As a matter of fact, for a quick second, the expression on Sasuke face seemed as though Kakashi had gotten through to him about not getting revenge, until he got beat up by the 4 Sound Ninjas. And they gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:50   Link #32
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
It's not level 2.. It's level 1.5 or something. Level 2 had a white/ some other light colour mullet.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:52   Link #33
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
oh please... Itachi might have motivated him or whatever to make him want to take his revenge but in the end it was all Sasuke's choice. He didn't have to do what he did and he could have made other choices.

Sasuke might not wanted to be followed but did he really expect everyone to let him leave to Oro like that? And why would everyone else just abadoned him ? He should have known he would be followed, i think he just doesn't care. So i still blame him for whatever happened to Neji and Choji because its his stupid decision that caused it.

Theres tons of reasons to hate on Sasuke. Since day one he has always been selfish and made alot of poor decisions. You can't always put the blame on Itachi for every stupid thing Sasuke does. He has to take responsibility for his own actions.
Old 2004-06-04, 15:53   Link #34
LeafNinja

Kakashi had the same attack but it wasn't attacking Kakashi in the same way it attacked Sasuke. Itachi put Kakashi through "fake" physical pain, Itachi put Sasuke through traumatizing emotional and mental pain that really isn't "fake". Once the physical pain stops and Tsunade healed Kakashi, he was a lot better. You can't heal emotional and mental psyche harm with medicine.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:54   Link #35
_Riku_

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Kakashi had that same attack used on him and he was still able to do the following:

1. Stop a fight between Naruto and Sasuke from doing the Chidori and Rasengen on each other.

2. Listen to Sakura and understand that his student (Sasuke) was making a wrong decision.

3. Tie him to a tree so he can listen to reason about the no no's of revenge.

Kakashi seemed to have his full mental capacity to tell from right and wrong. I don't see why Sasuke wouldn't either. As a matter of fact, for a quick second, the expression on Sasuke face seemed as though Kakashi had gotten through to him about not getting revenge, until he got beat up by the 4 Sound Ninjas. And they gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse.

well first of all

did he kill all of Kakashi's friends and famliy when kaka was only 8???
was it the same kind of attack, he got stabbed, but Sasuke had to live through that day one more time, and hearing, you are weak

and Kaka is a grownup
Sasuke is only 12-13
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:57   Link #36
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
It's not level 2.. It's level 1.5 or something. Level 2 had a white/ some other light colour mullet.

It wasnt a mullet
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 15:59   Link #37
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
well first of all

was it the same kind of attack, he got stabbed, but Sasuke had to live through that day one more time, and hearing, you are weak

and Kaka is a grownup
Sasuke is only 12-13
Excuses excuses. Gaara went through wost sh_t than Sasuke and he managed to get through it. It took some ass whooping from Naruto but he got the message.

Naruto went through all sorts of sh_it when he was a kid also and you don't see him offering his body to a Psycho that killed off the people in his village.

Sasuke is capable of making whatever decisions he wants.

You can't blame Itachi for every damn thing the boy does. I bet if he went up to Sakura and chopped her head off with the Chidori you guys would say...

ITACHI MADE HIM DO IT!!... -_-
Old 2004-06-04, 16:00   Link #38
dnmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
It wasnt a mullet
It was mullet-esque.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 16:01   Link #39
dnmt

Quote:
Excuses excuses. Gaara went through wost sh_t than Sasuke and he managed to get through it. It took some ass whooping from Naruto but he got the message.

Naruto went through all sorts of sh_it when he was a kid also and you don't see him offering his body to a Psycho that killed off the people in his village.

Sasuke is capable of making whatever decisions he wants.
Well, Sasuke has yet to receive his well-deserved ass whooping.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 16:03   Link #40
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
well first of all

and Kaka is a grownup
Sasuke is only 12-13
True. But as far as faking physical pain, didn't Itachi place that on him for like living through that constant stabbing for like 72 hours? 72 hours of torture is a long time. Even POWs aren't the same after that. I mean, I understand that Sasuke lived through that day for, correct me if I'm wrong, 24 hours, but if you want to talk in terms of his mental stability being messed up, in all honesty, he was messed up since that day, not that attack.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote