AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-08-07, 15:41   Link #21
Huh...?

For anyone wondering why no Episode 3 this Week.

It was delayed for 1 week, because of "AIG Women's Open"
https://twitter.com/maidga_ayashii/s...12761585336321
Next Airing would be on 13th @ 26:30 Hour JST (basically on 14th @ 2:30 AM JST), which is 30 minutes delayed than usual.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-07, 15:53   Link #22
Lex79

A delay...suspicious...
Old 2022-08-13, 14:17   Link #23
Frontier

Yuuri is off to school! And Lilith is fussing with him because she doesn't want to see him leave quite yet...and comes off less like a maid and more like a wife. It's a good look for her .

Yuuri may be a rich kid who has fallen on hard times, but Tsukasa Gojouin is the very picture of a rich girl, with the wealth, attended by a cool beauty in a suit, and the personality and voice one would expect. Bonus points for being voiced by Yui Horie and her butler Fujisaki being voiced by Mikako Komatsu. This show has such a strong female voice cast !

I guess it's not surprising all the other kids would talk about Yuuri given what happened to his parents and fortune, but Tsukasa remembers when they got along on a party and to her credit tries to be there for him even if she's too shy and awkward about it. But the intent is appreciated .

Of course Tsukasa really shines when she's going gaga over Yuuri and Lilith's forbidden romance between master and maid (plus the age gap), and Yuuri's chad comments only further turn her on .

What is Lilith and Fujisaki's history with each other? It seems like they're fairly well-acquainted and Fujisaki knows of some reason why it's odd for Lilith to have even come back there to begin with, and they're close enough to be able to support each other. Did they attend butler/maid school together or something ?

I see Tsukasa keeps wanting to put Fujisaki in cute and fanservice-y outfits, to Fujisaki's immense displeasure. I have to admit though, the imagine spot of her in the magical girl outfit was pretty cute .

It goes to show how important Lilith has become to Yuuri that not having her around and not knowing where she is really hurts him and makes him feel lonely, especially after all the time they've spent together. Lilith did cast a curse on Yuuri, but it's a wonderful curse called love that makes the two appreciate the time they spend together even more .
Old 2022-08-13, 19:14   Link #24
grecefar

Tsukasa reactions were hilarious, I hope to see more of her.

Now I'm more interested in lilith, she knows tsukasa's "maid" and they seem to have some story.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-14, 09:10   Link #25
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Hochan as a loli who rather than being jealous ships Yuuri and the maid. That's an interesting turn.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-14, 09:16   Link #26
Frontier

Also I love how characters dress and live like this is a period piece but then we get all the obvious modern day stuff .
Old 2022-08-15, 05:23   Link #27
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Also I love how characters dress and live like this is a period piece but then we get all the obvious modern day stuff .
It's pretty eccentric. Rich families and many others in the modern day do attempt to live by old-fashioned values, which can be good or bad. Lilith having savings from previous job was my thought as well. Post-war, servants had to be paid more to retain them. Lilith may have comparable skills to Lucy Eyelesbarrow from Agatha Christie, who could command a huge wage as a consultant housekeeper for 'problem homes'.

It's formulaic, but a very good formula; even if I'm not saying that in 12 eps, it's off to a great start. Lilith isn't put in improbable poses to show off her charms, nor is it needed. The animation centres the character's whole/waist up bodies and brings out their cute characters through reasonably natural gestures.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-15, 08:50   Link #28
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
to be honest I believed they were in an old age until the anime, I don't remember seeing the switch scene or the computer scene in the manga.
Old 2022-08-15, 10:47   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
This show really has a voice acting all star cast even with the relatively small cast of characters. Tsukasa being voiced by Yui Horie is a total win. She's bringing great reactions to every scene she's in. Nice of her to try and reach out to Yuuri, but just failing several times while doing so. Struggling with her own shyness is respectable.
Old 2022-08-20, 14:16   Link #30
Frontier

Lilith looks so perfect in her maid outfit that it's hard for me to imagine her in another outfit...and then she whips out butler Lilith on us !

It was fun getting into Lilith's head. She's so focused on acting like a proper and responsible grown-up and caretaker to Yuuri as an excuse to get close to him, when it's obvious she does it because she loves him! And also all her attempts at acting like a "grown-up" come off like she's trying to seduce him .

Of course all her attempts at being a "grown-up" fall flat because Yuuri is too much of a chad for this poor girl to deal with..and he gets a face-full of Lilith boobs for his trouble! Lucky boy !

Heartwarming family flashback! With Hayamin playing an even younger version of Yuuri! It seems like Yuuri gets his cuteness and his pouts from his mother, who hilariously tried to cook pudding to prove to her husband that she could because he thinks she can't cook. Admittedly she doesn't look like a natural on that front .

Holy crud, is that Jun Fukuyama as Yuuri's dad? Playing the dad to a Hayamin character? Wow .

It was nice to see that, despite how busy his parents were, Yuuri's parents loved each other and loved him, especially when they made the time they could to be with him. And even though they're gone now, he still has Lilith .

I love how now Lilith is disappointed when he isn't suspicious of her AKA not paying as much attention to her. That Lilith pout !

Ah, so Yuuri wants her to come to an open house...but he doesn't want anyone starting at his Lilith, especially with the boobs proudly displayed in her maid outfit. Nice thinking Yuuri .

Mini-Lilith fashion show to find the perfecto outfit! Also got to see a little topless Lilith .

Yuuri's parents were never able to make it to the open house, but this time he had butler Lilith! And she looked great! Good job binding those babies for the suit, as well. And it seems to be a hit with Yuuri, boy of culture that he is .
Old 2022-08-20, 14:59   Link #31
grecefar

so funny a chapter with lilith thoughts.
Old 2022-08-20, 16:44   Link #32
Lex79

It was nice to see Lilith's POV and the stark contrast between her desired outcome for her interactions with young master and the harsh reality. Also, if your name is Lilith, you appear out of nowhere at the right time and always wear a provocative outfit, can you really be surprised you are seen as suspicious?
The flashback with the parents to my knowledge is anime original and was heartwarming.
Old 2022-08-24, 20:07   Link #33
AC-Phoenix
Detective

It's fun how Lilith can technically be seen as his legal guardian.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-26, 13:36   Link #34
Ghostfriendly

Eps 3 and 4 feel rather forced and stale, unfortunately, even with Yuri's parents giving an emotional flashback. The animation, such as Yuri's parents saying they couldn't come to visit day, wasn't as brilliant either.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-27, 14:23   Link #35
Frontier

Yuuri is preparing for sports day, which leads to a fun moment of Lilith finding him suspicious! But all Yuuri needs to win is Lilith cheering him on .

Tsukasa is eating good for YuurixLilith moments, especially when these can barely keep from gushing over each other. Tsukasa even manages to get Fujisaki to turn on the charm .

So Yuuri...is not all that athletic. But with Lilith's instruction and some cheerleader pom poms, he'll get through this! Assuming that cat doesn't show up on sports day, that is .

Nothing better than a Lilith massage after a hard days' work .

Poor Tsukasa...her parents can't make it to Sports Day. But just like Yuuri has Lilith, Tsukasa has Fujisaki! Even if she had to use fake tears to convince Fujisaki to come. Tsukasa is surprisingly devious .

So "comfortable" for Lilith is wearing a tracksuit with her maid apron...it's a very surreal visual, but I guess it also helps cover up her boobs. At least until she unzips and shows off her sweaty cleavage !

Tsukasa wasn't even planning on working too hard, but thinking that Yuuri's going to get a sexy reward from Lilith (undressing and offering herself up! What imagination!) inspires her to commit to helping him out! Tsukasa working her wingwoman magic for the sake of a forbidden love tha turns her on .

I wonder if Fujisaki would've won had she not been wearing a stuffy butler outfit...but Lilith is surprisingly agile! Though it helps when her beloved master is cheering her on .

What is Lilith to Yuuri? Just a maid? What does Lilith want to be to him? But to Yuuri, Lilith is already family, even if the way he describes it basically makes her sound like his wife. But that's close enough for me .
Old 2022-08-27, 15:10   Link #36
EroKing

Episode 5

This shota putting 99% anime MCs to shame.

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 09:55.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-28, 18:13   Link #37
grecefar

Lilith can't catch a break with young master full force.
Old 2022-08-28, 18:29   Link #38
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

If Hochan-loli had seen Yuuri getting that massage she’d have died from loss of blood.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-03, 14:16   Link #39
Frontier

Soaked with rain Lilith is quite the visual .

"Do you want to join me in the bath?" "We're not even married yet! Stop being impatient!" Can we count that as a confession? Because that basically feels like admitting they're eventually going to get hitched at this point .

Oh no! Lilith has caught the Japanese cold! But it's nice to see Yuuri being there to take care of and support her this time. Lilith may feel self-conscious that she can't support Yuuri properly as a maid, but he cares too much about her to not be there for her .

Lilith is still afflicted though...afflicted with love, that is .

I like how Yuuri is helping Lilith out with work more instead of leaving it all to her! Makes them really feel like partners .

Time for a Halloween party at Tsukasa's which means dressing up! And we've got Sage Yuuri and Dragon Maid Lilith (wait, wrong show!). And Lilith looks amazing as a dragon maid, especially with her cleavage looking even more exposed .

It would be a waste to have a party and not dress Fujisaki up, so Tsukasa's fellow maids even get her in on this so we can witness Princess Fujisaki. She looks great !

I'm glad prince Tsukasa gave proper thanks to Fujisaki, knowing how much she hates dressing up and appreciating that she actually went through with it here. Of course, in true Tsukasa fashion, that gratitude is also mixed in with her dress up plans for next years' Halloween .

I figured there was something going on with Liliths' former employers when she realized she admitted too much by talking about them with Yuuri, and now she's finally getting recalled back (it seems like she basically abandoned her post to come be with Yuuri?). But Yuuri can't bear to be parted from Lilith and refuses to lose her, because she's his, and Lilith ignores the letter. It was a sweet scene, but I feel like Lilith's former residence is going to come back up later on to cause a little drama for our adorable pair .
Old 2022-09-04, 02:51   Link #40
Lex79

When you realize that Gojouin planned an entire party so that she can have her fill or Yuuri and Lilith being lovey-dovey...