AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-30, 13:07   Link #21
Yoska
フランキー

Skypien ship fixer didn't do a good job so it's reasonable to say he/she/it isn't a real ship wright. If it's a character we know already - Pell, Okama and Dragon are my best guesses for the fixer.

Jeez, we don't know what CP9 is. It could be a freaking G'day of the OP world. So please stop acting like you know what it is. Ok, saying it's an organization isn't necessarily wrong but there isn't anything that even hints it to be an organization. The masked dude said : '「CP9」です ' / '(It's) CP9'. This could mean anything. It's something to do with Robin-chan and the mask guy is aware of it. And it may have something to do with the assassination of Iceberg, and the goverment's dog Korgi ( and admiral AoKiji ).

About the assassination. I don't see why/how Franky would do that and he is the suspect. In fictions main suspects are never real criminals. If Franky go after Mugiwara's, Going Merry Gou is the most logical place to go first (the flag is still up there ). Poor Usopp. Perhaps they will form a union, Franky & Usopp Kaizoku-Dan .

Chopper is good tracking down people and Sanji is good tracking down woman, so maybe we will see Robin in next few chapters.

Edit: Nami's waver is cool and all, and Water 7 should be perfect place to use the waver. Oda-sensei don't forget the waver !
And that old drunken hag in the Blue Station (Kokoro?) promised to meet Luffy in Water 7. I just can't see what role Kokoro would have in the current story. Did Iceberg and Kokoro knew each others?

Last edited by Yoska; 2004-08-31 at 15:56.
Old 2004-08-30, 15:21   Link #22
Sir Crocodile
Sir Crocodile

Send a message via MSN to Sir Crocodile

I bet it was that girl that was with Iceberg....uhhh, I forgot her name though. Or it could be Donquixote Doflamingo, he didn't show up 31 chapters ago, and killed Bellamy because he let the Straw Hats get away before he showed up. Plus Donquixote seems to be good at making people kill each other/themselves.
Old 2004-08-30, 18:43   Link #23
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Crocodile
I bet it was that girl that was with Iceberg....uhhh, I forgot her name though. Or it could be Donquixote Doflamingo, he didn't show up 31 chapters ago, and killed Bellamy because he let the Straw Hats get away before he showed up. Plus Donquixote seems to be good at making people kill each other/themselves.
i kinda doubt that donquixote is gonna get a big role here if any.
cuz theres already enuff people involved. like, the masked people and franky.
Old 2004-08-31, 12:00   Link #24
Yoska
フランキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Crocodile
Her name is Kalifa. Good theory. Sanji vs. Kalifa would be sweet. And Doflamingo may still have a role in later events in Water 7 but I think things like the conflict with Usopp can't be arranged by DoFlamingo. Of course it depends on what Oda is ploting.
Old 2004-08-31, 13:46   Link #25
Love Cook

Just out of curiousity, I always hear people referring to Oda's hints towards One Piece's future plot, but where are they getting this from?

To whoever asked if Iceberg and Kokoro knew each other, I believe he said something along the lines of them being drinking partners... I think I remember something like that, anyway.
Old 2004-08-31, 20:58   Link #26
UserName

I think an obvious person that would've done it was the person with Robin... seeing as how the mask that person had was either at or along the way to where Ice Berg was shot... Kalifka seems less likely than Luffy do have done it... well maybe no that. But really unlikely

And about the things to Oda's future plot of One Piece. I think it was at a jump thing, like jump festa or something like that. Or maybe an interview.
Old 2004-09-01, 00:56   Link #27
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
ok this is only speculation but i think that the masked person that talked to robin is part of a secret organization and that robin is related to them in some way and that this organization is also the next bad guys that the straw hats will be fighting (maybe not know but in the near future).

and i never really liked usopp but i think that he is pretty necessary for the straw hats as comedy and a friend for the crew that i hate to see him leave indefinitely
Old 2004-09-01, 13:08   Link #28
Love Cook

Eh, while it does seem like a secret criminal organization is where things are headed, Oda already played that card with Baroque Works. I can at least hope there's something a little more original than a BW clone of sorts. The strange thing is, Robin hasn't had time to join yet another organization bewteen the fall of Baroque Works and now... so I guess she was with these masked guys while at the same time she was Ms. All-Sunday. Of course, that's assuming that everyone's right in assuming a secret organization is involved.

Anywho, there are too many hardcore Usopp fans (like myself) to leave the guy behind, so I'll be the billionth person to agree that yeah, he's coming back. I have no idea how Oda'll fit in his return to the Mugwara Kaizoku-dan while keeping Usopp true to his character... but he'll manage.
Old 2004-09-01, 13:43   Link #29
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Cook
Eh, while it does seem like a secret criminal organization is where things are headed, Oda already played that card with Baroque Works. I can at least hope there's something a little more original than a BW clone of sorts. The strange thing is, Robin hasn't had time to join yet another organization bewteen the fall of Baroque Works and now... so I guess she was with these masked guys while at the same time she was Ms. All-Sunday. Of course, that's assuming that everyone's right in assuming a secret organization is involved.

Anywho, there are too many hardcore Usopp fans (like myself) to leave the guy behind, so I'll be the billionth person to agree that yeah, he's coming back. I have no idea how Oda'll fit in his return to the Mugwara Kaizoku-dan while keeping Usopp true to his character... but he'll manage.
yeah i am also hoping that oda doesn't make it look like BW again, and i am not saying that she is part of the organization but maybe related to them in some way, what led me to this was what ao kiji (?spelling) said about her in the previous chapters