AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-03, 10:37   Link #21
Maxhrk

yeah... i am not sure if anybody's 3 dot of Shirgiran can beat Naturo in Kyuubi mode.

We will see outcome on 230 later anyway..
Maxhrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 10:41   Link #22
Rurik
Golden

Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Dots????????

i knew that Sasuke would be ggeting he's 3 dots in this arc, when i saw last issue, it cross mi mind.........

I dont know who is going to win this one.......BUT..........
This is getting very interesting...

NOW Sasuke can Kill Naruto to get De M.S.
Old 2004-09-03, 10:56   Link #23
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Indeed, I guess the argument over whether or not Sasuke could get MS with or without the final form of the eye is solved.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:16   Link #24
KingofWac

Am I the only one who thinks Sasuke should not stand a chance in this fight regardless of a 3 dot sharingan and curse seal level 2? If I am not mistaken, Naruto is powered the fvck up, there is no way Sasuke should have enough power to take him no matter what he does.
KingofWac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:26   Link #25
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
gg naruto.

GG indeed.
Rhythmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:30   Link #26
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWac
Am I the only one who thinks Sasuke should not stand a chance in this fight regardless of a 3 dot sharingan and curse seal level 2? If I am not mistaken, Naruto is powered the fvck up, there is no way Sasuke should have enough power to take him no matter what he does.
spoken like a true naruto nutcase. sasuke was a bit overwhelmed with naruto's speed and strength(he blocked naruto's swipe(sort of :P) and was also able to quickly use his katon technique, even if naruto was unhurt by it), but he's also not using his cursed seal. now that he's got a mastered sharingan, and the potential the seal brings, i'm hoping for one hell of a fight.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:32   Link #27
Isse

I believe sasuke will win this one....wonder if he will be able to use those hypnotize jutsu´s... like Itachi/ Isse
Isse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:36   Link #28
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sasuke still won't win with the mastered Sharingan, but this will probably put them on even ground, if not Sasuke in the advantage, when he uses the L2 Curse Seal. I really hope they conclude this fight in a chapter or two; I'm getting tired of waiting to find out if there's going to be a time skip.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:38   Link #29
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Sweet, the stronger Naruto gets the stronger Sasuke becomes. And we still have to see cursed seal lvl 2.
Kick his ass Uchiha boy.
Old 2004-09-03, 11:45   Link #30
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheMullet
Naruto gon' kick his aess.

/hick accent off

EDIT:
Actually I like the fact Sasuke has his Sharingan. He got it the same way against Haku, he got his ass severly handed to him on a platter then got the Sharingan. And if the Haku fight is anything to draw examples from. He'll do good for a while with the Sharingan, then be beaten into a pulp YIPEE!@!!!!!!!! PING PONG PING PONG PING PONG PING PONG!!!!!!
If i remember correctly it was Naruto who got his ass kicked 1st in the Haku fight, and it was Sasuke who saved Naruto's ass with the Sharingan when he sacrificed himself intead of the fallen Naruto.
Old 2004-09-03, 11:49   Link #31
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
The only way Sasuke has a chance is if the 2nd level curse seal would be able to unlock a heretofore unknown aspect of his bloodline limit. Which, considering this is a shonen, wouldn't be too unlikely an outcome.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 11:52   Link #32
CyberPunk

i'm hoping he unleashes level 2 when the fight is interrupted, hopefully by itachi.
Old 2004-09-03, 12:15   Link #33
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
i'm hoping he unleashes level 2 when the fight is interrupted, hopefully by itachi.
by Itachi? how DO you guys come up with that stuff.

Naruto kick sasuke in face sasuke lose go home bye.
Old 2004-09-03, 12:23   Link #34
CyberPunk

it's what we always do here. it's called predicting; and that last line just proves how much of a fag you are.
Old 2004-09-03, 12:24   Link #35
TotalSpaz

u forgot an important part: when sasuke puts on his leaf head protector!!! i think that part was really important, does that mean he's not going to orochimaru or wat? anyway, the chapter was AWESOME, cant wait for the translation!!
TotalSpaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:28   Link #36
Kiya
Shounen-ai fangirl

Quote:
If you ask me, it seems more likely for Kakashi to interrupt than Itachi.
Kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:38   Link #37
missing_nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalSpaz
u forgot an important part: when sasuke puts on his leaf head protector!!! i think that part was really important, does that mean he's not going to orochimaru or wat? anyway, the chapter was AWESOME, cant wait for the translation!!
dude. i didnt even notice sasuke putting on his leaf head protector, but i dont think it means that he is not going to orochimaru. i think it has some ind of sick, twisted, evil meaning only the likes of oro can understand
missing_nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:45   Link #38
mashimaro_boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by degeros
Sounds like a great chapter. Now to wait for Inane...
What is Inane please ?
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:46   Link #39
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I think it means he still consider himself as a leaf ninja. BTW, there's a little chace to see itachi in this fight. He want Naruto's kyuubi powers and maybe he will be attracted by the unleashed kyuubi (like a ringwraith when frodo put the ring). But I dont think it will happen. I think it will be a bit like the fight wit haku. Sasuke is on the lead and then BANG he's KO...... and Naruto too.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:47   Link #40
Zek
Eyebrows...

The forehead protector is almost certainly a reference to their fight on the hospital, where Naruto tells him to put it on to show that they fight as equal Leaf ninjas.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote