AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-23, 14:39   Link #21
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
This should be the "red rasengan", right?
Ok Sasuke say goodbye to the world...
Look closer on the last page and you will see that Sasuke is protecting himself with one of his wings and we have seen how strong those wings are. If the clash explodes like it did earlier, Sasuke will take much less damage.
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:42   Link #22
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
I can solve this problem for you with a sentence.

Naruto is special.
"Kyuubi ex machina" also works.

OR "The reason Naruto's control was bad was because his chakara was mixing with Kyuubi chakara, a problem he no longer has since he's using ALL Kyuubi chakara." if one prefers a "logical" reason.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:42   Link #23
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
Look closer on the last page and you will see that Sasuke is protecting himself with one of his wings and we have seen how strong those wings are. If the clash explodes like it did earlier, Sasuke will take much less damage.
Sasuke is only protecting a part of his side. his head and most of his torso is widely exposed. Besides, I doubt one of those wings could take on a full rasengan. Also, neither Naruto nor Sasuke took on much damage from the explosion last time.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:42   Link #24
Tempest
First Class Baka

Naruto's ability to bring out and control his Kyuubi chakra has been getting a lot better over the course of the series, I guess this is the end result of his efforts. When Kyuubi gave him more power for the Chakra Fox form, people were thinking Naruto wasn't in control at all because the chakra had it's own will. But Naruto was doing pretty well handling that whole Scorpion-style "Get Over Here" maneuver in the previous chapter(he's not in a mindless state). So if he has the ability to manipulate his power like that, it doesn't surprise me that he can finally form a single handed Rasengan without alterior methods.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:43   Link #25
snarl
>:o

Next chapter...Kakashi sandwich!
snarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:44   Link #26
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
The question is: will normal Naruto be able to do a one-handed rasengan now that he has this additional experience?
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:44   Link #27
zarkand

Didn't someone predict a long time ago that Sasuke would break, or in some other way, Naruto's arm so he would have to do a Rasengan one handed?

I have to take back what I said in the last chapter about Sasuke being the least changed of the people with curse seal level 2. I think Sasuke's wings is really what it means by that Kimimaro's gaia seal and Sasuke's heaven seal are equal. On 3 of the sounds the changes to theirs body didn't really seem to help in battle. Kidoumaru's third eye only increased his accuracy. Kimimaro's have a tail and tusks like things sticking out, both could be used with attack and defense. Sasuke wings seem to be the same way. Judging by Naruto's arm they have a strong attack and make a strong defense. Just hope Sasuke doesn't learn to fly...
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:45   Link #28
Tempest
First Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarl
Next chapter...Kakashi sandwich!
If Kakashi ends up tossing them like he did on the rooftop, a lot of people are going to be pissed off.
Old 2004-09-23, 14:48   Link #29
mattopiiska

Im only wondering, if chidori hits naruto, so could he just heal himself like before
mattopiiska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:55   Link #30
Freestyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattopiiska
Im only wondering, if chidori hits naruto, so could he just heal himself like before
haha if this dark chidori hits him, there's nothing left to heal
Freestyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:58   Link #31
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Wings... awesome. Thats pretty freaking cool. I liked this chapter... another Rasengan VS Chidoroi... not sure how that will turn out, the same... again... maybe :\
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 14:59   Link #32
Yogi

What I HOPE happens.

The two attacks collide, explode yadda yadda. Naruto gets knocked back and looks barely conscious. Sasuke also gets hit but is protected because of his wings.

He de-transforns, and staggers to Naruto. He has just enough energy to raise his kunai in order to finish Naruto . . .

. . . when he's knocked out from behind by the Kage Bunshin Naruto used to create the first Rasengan waaaaaaaay in the beginning.

"You forget, I'm a part time genius stratagist."
Old 2004-09-23, 14:59   Link #33
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
See, if Naruto/Sasuke has practiced the Rasengan/Chidori until they can pump out version 2.0, it would be perfectly fine. Unfortunately, they're just dumping more power into it. With the Chidori it's partially forgivable, but the Rasengan requires control to go along with the power. Even with all the Kyuubi power Naruto wants, he shouldn't have been able to use it with one hand.

he apparently has more chakra control in this state, or the kyuubi part of him does, (see claws that attack of thier own will). anyhow these guys are quite foolish, they never make the best use of thier skills, well maybe sasuke is. but just cause naruto can use rasengan does he have to do that every time he sees chidori?
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:00   Link #34
zarkand

It looked like Naruto could not heal his arms. So is this chidori hits him, it maybe all over. Anyhow, I thinks its going to end in an explosion like last time, that will mark the end of the battle. So maybe part of my prediction will come true.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:02   Link #35
Tempest
First Class Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
What I HOPE happens.

The two attacks collide, explode yadda yadda. Naruto gets knocked back and looks barely conscious. Sasuke also gets hit but is protected because of his wings.

He de-transforns, and staggers to Naruto. He has just enough energy to raise his kunai in order to finish Naruto . . .

. . . when he's knocked out from behind by the Kage Bunshin Naruto used to create the first Rasengan waaaaaaaay in the beginning.

"You forget, I'm a part time genius stratagist."
LMAO. The look on Sasuke's face wouldn't be able to be described in words. Haha, imagine that earlier clone was sitting around eating ramen or taking a nap all this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
The question is: will normal Naruto be able to do a one-handed rasengan now that he has this additional experience?
I don't see why not. The Rasengan(s) he used before were controlled and formed from his normal chakra source, and even then the technique's not easy to accomplish. We all know Kyuubi chakra is much different in that it's harder to control due to it's violent nature. So if he's at the point where can still be in control and bring out a single handed Aka(Red) Rasengan using a more difficult power source, it may reflect on his normal method.
Old 2004-09-23, 15:03   Link #36
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Once again, why trying to hit the jutsu of the opponent when you have the eyes to predict where his head will be...
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:06   Link #37
lotus_lee

F*cking hell, I dunno what exactly is going on as I can't read Japanese but this seems like Chapter 226/227 all over again, only more powerful.

Next chapter:

Rasengan vs Chidori Part 2!
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:08   Link #38
jdockins

I think its going to be like when he faced kabuto. He will take it only to hurt sasuke. Then kakashi will find them both hurt very badly.
jdockins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 15:09   Link #39
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
F*cking hell, I dunno what exactly is going on as I can't read Japanese but this seems like Chapter 226/227 all over again, only more powerful.

Next chapter:

Rasengan vs Chidori Part 2!
Heh, I can imagine the next time those two fight.

Sasuke: . . . .
Naruto: . . . . .
Sasuke: Let's just power up to our max forms already.
Naruto: Sure. Shall we do Chirodi vs. Rasengan, or should we fight a bit first?
Sasuke: Well, I'm sort of pressed for time . . . .
Naruto: Chidori vs. Rasengan it is then.
Old 2004-09-23, 15:18   Link #40
biassj

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
he apparently has more chakra control in this state, or the kyuubi part of him does, (see claws that attack of thier own will). anyhow these guys are quite foolish, they never make the best use of thier skills, well maybe sasuke is. but just cause naruto can use rasengan does he have to do that every time he sees chidori?
The only counter that Naruto knows is the Rasengan. He doesn't want to kill Susuke, thats why he doesn't use it all the time.
biassj is offline   Reply With Quote