Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-19, 00:00   Link #21
hitsugayax
ohime

Send a message via AIM to hitsugayax
it was a gooood episode. good fight scene, love the way ichigo & renji worked together . but i didnt like the way the episode ended. recent episodes have been ending really bad lately. but nonetheless i still love it all together.
Old 2005-12-19, 01:07   Link #22
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I just lost my whole damn post!! Goddammit does the system unlog you or something?? When I clicked post reply it said I had to log-in, when I went back in attempts to save my post it vanished....Christ that was a good long post....No way I'm re-writing that... f#%K!!

Basically here's an outline
1. Renji needs to die already, i lose respect for him each episode he's somehow revived or doesn't die when he gets beat down each ep...

2. Hina-chan and Hitsagawa seem to be being revived and I think sometimes death make a story stronger...all the great impact of their death scenes will be lost when they wish them back with the dragonballs...

3. I thought Byakuya was the one in the end of the ep and not the fox-dude..They got me with that one..

4. I hope Tousen and Fox-dude have a bitter fight next ep

5. Explain the full concept of the Hygouhou cause the sub didn't do it good enuff for me...

6. I love how good the SS arc has become, but I'm ready for it to end all ready in the next 5 or 6 eps...I've lost all touch with the pre-SS arc storylines (Like when Urahara gave her the spirit body) cause it's been so looong...

7. the long post i wrote was much better than this dammit...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2005-12-19 at 01:21.
Old 2005-12-19, 01:11   Link #23
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Oh against Aizen! I thought you meant when he's fighting Byakuya.
I indeed meant his fight against Aizen. I thought I made that clear since I mentioned "after his fight with Byakuya", but it happens. I've been known to misinterpret things before too, no biggie.

Aizen is indeed strong. Whether or not he's reach that finally plateau of strength (so to speak) is debatable, but he definitely **seems** to be above the level of Captain. Plus, he has the advantage of absolute hypnosis thanks to his Zanpakutou...something that basically no one can defend against except Tousen...who happens to be aligned with Aizen. =/
Old 2005-12-19, 03:56   Link #24
rukia82

This ep was great
I loved it!
I want the next one !!!

I have a question: wasn't Renji's sword broken (by Byakuya)? How come it is not broken anymore!
Old 2005-12-19, 04:04   Link #25
Heavy

I loved the ending.... Aizen!!!!! *attack whit 20m sword 300kg sword*!!

And for Aizen beeing uber strong.. well that is basic story telling.. the main villan must always be more powerfull then our hero. That way we can follow the underdog in his strugle to gain power and defeat the enemy..

Last edited by Heavy; 2005-12-19 at 12:21.
Old 2005-12-19, 04:36   Link #26
degeros
Sinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia_posy
I have a question: wasn't Renji's sword broken (by Byakuya)? How come it is not broken anymore!

It seems that zanpakutohs can recover with time. IIRC, Ichigo also broke Zabimaru in their last fight, and it has regenerated since then.
Old 2005-12-19, 06:24   Link #27
D3athScythe
« Mecha | Shana »

Send a message via MSN to D3athScythe
He probably ran into all the walls possible =O he is hungry for da power!
Old 2005-12-19, 06:27   Link #28
karthak
Baruk Khazad

Aaarrggh!!! crazy doctor Mayuri in the nude!!! My eyes are corrugating!! Aaaarghh!!
Old 2005-12-19, 06:42   Link #29
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthak
Aaarrggh!!! crazy doctor Mayuri in the nude!!! My eyes are corrugating!! Aaaarghh!!
Your eyes are corrugating? That's a gruesome image!

You do know that corrogating means to have alternate grooves and ridges (like cardboard), right?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-19, 11:18   Link #30
karthak
Baruk Khazad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Your eyes are corrugating? That's a gruesome image!

You do know that corrogating means to have alternate grooves and ridges (like cardboard), right?
Yes, I know what it means.
Old 2005-12-19, 11:38   Link #31
Elvanvitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
A few details I'm not sure to understand : (using spoiler just in case)

Spoiler:

This is just a non manga-reader point of view....
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-19, 14:02   Link #32
Rurik
Golden

I will need to see it again because I was a little confused with the ryogoku stuff.

Either way, I liked the back story about Uruhara investigation, Just I didn’t like that he used Rukia to hide his inventions...and maybe the whole “send Ichigo and friends to save Rukia” was to get back what he had lost and not to really save Rukia, for me he was portrayed as a bad/shaddy person.

Last edited by Rurik; 2005-12-19 at 17:31.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:56   Link #33
acidflower

Mayuri looks hawt <_<! Now, only if he'll lose that weird personality, he'd be pretty close to being a cool person.

This episode sure makes Urahara look like a shady character.
Old 2005-12-19, 15:10   Link #34
Suzumebachi

Send a message via AIM to Suzumebachi Send a message via MSN to Suzumebachi Send a message via Yahoo to Suzumebachi
I've only seen screencaps for 61 and there is something that confuses me!

Why is Mayuri sudddenly making his nude appearance? I think it's safe to assume that this is some time after his fight with Ishida (which was ages ago!!) and if that's the case, why didn't he just make a reentrance some.....5 or 6 episodes ago? As a result of his last battle he was pretty banged up but still.....

Oh and did Hitsugaya die in his short battle with Aizen?! NOOO!!!!! HITSU CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2005-12-19, 15:18   Link #35
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzumebachi
Oh and did Hitsugaya die in his short battle with Aizen?! NOOO!!!!! HITSU CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Because you have not see it, i will use spoiler...

Spoiler:

Besides Hitsu got the most commonly used wound in the series, the one that is verticall all the way to the shoulder..

I have seen that wound like 10 times so far, and nobody has died from it..Ichigo has the most so far..like 4 of those.
Old 2005-12-19, 16:32   Link #36
Ikorose

Whee, it's getting even better now. Though, this whole arc is going to a close shortly, I believe. It'll last one or two episodes at the most.

Also, if you guys want me to clear some things up about the Hougyoku, Hitsugaya and Hinamori...

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-19, 16:42   Link #37
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidflower

This episode sure makes Urahara look like a shady character.
That's what I was thinking too, but I don't believe it...I don't think Urahara has any plans close to that of Aizen...I believe his whole plan (Including the powers and abilities he taught to Ichigo) was for the purpose of stopping someone like Aizen...Sure he still seems to be shady, but he's had a shady persona for the whole series pre-SS arc...even when he was helping Ichigo he was really shady about his intentions...Plus we all know Youro-chan wouldn't give up everything to be with an underground maniac, would she??

Please someone explain the whole Hyougyou sprit body thing in detail...I want to fully understand everything about it...(No manga spoilers or manga answers please)...Only people who have a real good understanding from veiwing the episode or those who are talented enuff to explain things without spoiling may answer this question...
Old 2005-12-19, 16:55   Link #38
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Please someone explain the whole Hyougyou sprit body thing in detail...I want to fully understand everything about it...(No manga spoilers or manga answers please)...
Actually, even in the manga, no further information about the Hyougyou was given other than Aizen's explanation of it.

Spoiler for About Hyougyou:
Old 2005-12-19, 17:44   Link #39
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
I was very confused when I read this part in the manga also. I think they explained it better in the anime. Either that or I just was more awake when I watched the ep.
Old 2005-12-19, 17:57   Link #40
Elvanvitar

I would agree that Urahara is shady. Overall it would seem he is on the good side. But I think he is one of those people that would use any means necessary and has his own agenda.
Closed Thread