AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-06, 02:40   Link #21
P1RO N1NJ4

Send a message via AIM to P1RO N1NJ4
I do think it sucks waiting a week for an episode, but doesn't that make watching it all the more sweeter? HMM?
Old 2003-11-06, 02:56   Link #22
plasmasword001

Send a message via AIM to plasmasword001
I hope that Naruto never gets lisenced in the US until they finish the Naruto seiries...BUT...If it does get licensed, that means that someone will have to sub Naruto in english, and make some DVD Volumes of it, which I will most definatly buy!
Old 2003-11-06, 11:19   Link #23
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Yo..TheGreatYakoshi...Where you at?...Cant wait till the next holloween for you to scare the Naruto-concerned folks...
Ah, yes, it's a shame my lovely Halloween thread was lost forever in the unforgiving void of Server Limbo. I was quite proud of it... I'll try to think of something else soon, though I doubt anything could top THAT.

Back on topic, you'd be surprised what kinds of anime get licensed. I mean, I was flipping through my Right Stuf catalog the other day, and 75% of that stuff is pure crap. Frankly, I'm shocked Naruto DIDN'T get licensed (though grateful). I think it has a lot to do with the popularity of the anime at the time. If it's currently on air in Japan AND popular, it might cost more to pick up, so most distributors will sit back and wait for the series to end first, or for the popularity to go down. (There are special cases though. Yu-Gi-Oh! was just making TOO much money to pass up, and Inuyasha was so popular that Viz would have been morons NOT to pick it up, since they already had the other two Rumiko Takahashi series.)
Old 2003-11-06, 16:16   Link #24
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stStrike
Don't just post a thread with a title like that! I almost had a stroke!
LOL! Same here... I saw that and was like WTF??? NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Then saw that it wasn't the case... ::lets out a sigh of relief::

Woah... imagine Naruto is as long as DB/DBZ/DBGT? OMG... I'll go crazy from waiting around for the episodes to come out and watch them... the wait is bad enough as it is... and if there are 500+ eps and we're only on 57... then then...

Old 2003-11-06, 16:43   Link #25
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

about the title giving you heart attacks there is a ? after i said naruto liscenced so yeah anyway like i said it might not be this is unreliable information just wanted to run it by the forum people
Old 2003-11-06, 18:33   Link #26
IPv6
blastos.com

good god I hope naruto isn't 500+ epi. as much as I love the show, I think its an over kill.

As for DBZ, they need to kill off that show already.
Old 2003-11-06, 19:51   Link #27
eLstar
(^_^)v

Check out this thread
Closed Thread