AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-01-29, 18:35   Link #21
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
1 - Whoever has the power to make a second series of Martian Successor Nadesico, a second series has so much possibility. They damn near PROMISED it at the end of the first, Ruri said a sequel was inevitable! She was along the same lines at the end of the movie as well.

2 - The guy who gave the order to stop making Lemon Scampi Nik Naks, those things rocked.

3 - Sites which will only load at a certain time on a certain date provided you are using a browser certified by Satan. They will load approximately 272 pop-ups and have a multitude of banners combined with 2 channel Midi music embedded within the page. Of course we must not forget the flaming text which is really proclaiming that they are God and we must obey.

4 - Gravitation, just because I want to steal the Sonic in his banner and avatar. Sonic rocks and Gravi stole him first.

5 - Room 101, just to make sure the stuff in Room 101 stayed within the recesses of nothing.
Ketsu-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-29, 23:33   Link #22
bassmanG

Thank you Flash_Squirrel for keeping this on, it's interesting and funny. I respect your leniency.

My top 5

1.) A room full of nokia cellphones playing the nokia tune over and over...
2.) A never-ending celine dion concert
3.) Disney Channel marathon
4.) A showing of the movie the exorcist, that movie scares the crap out of me
5.) Finding out that one of my family members has been turned into something. (When I was younger, I was always afraid of losing a family member or (after seeing my first horror zombie flick) having them turn into a zombie)
bassmanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 11:33   Link #23
d0d0lee
だいおもしろ

1)Nothing to entertain me and i get bored
2)WWIII
3)Everything getting infected so we're forced to eat nutrient pills
4)Losing my loved ones
5)Losing any of my five senses and/or mobility and/or being broke

sigh... my worries sure are grounded in reality
d0d0lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 11:50   Link #24
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
1) I myself ( i really hate myself more than anything, for varous reasons ... )

2) My ex. ( No comments needed, right? )

3) The people of my school ( They are a bunch of idiots, they only listen to music in the charts ignoring their own likes and dislikes for the sake of the group. I myself have my own mind, and i wont slave it just to be part of the group. I like what i like, i dislike what i dislike, they can't live with me having this kind of setting, so they bug and annoy me )

4) Fishes and Insects ( Buargh *pukes* )

5) Eternal Lonelyness ( Nothing is sadder than being lonely ... unfortunatly i've been lonely for all my life... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmanG
4.) A showing of the movie the exorcist, that movie scares the crap out of me
The theme of the movie is great however
( i love that track ^_^ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsu-Kun
4 - Gravitation, just because I want to steal the Sonic in his banner and avatar. Sonic rocks and Gravi stole him first.
He's using a dark avatar now, so you can request a sonic sig at the chibi's workshop too! hehehe
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 04:29   Link #25
trowachess
Captain Chess

1) Ignorant People - These people never know what is going around them or they just pretend to know what is going one. They take the term 'ignorance is strength' too literally.
2) People who blame teens for all car accidents - don't you ever notice that whenever a teen is in an accident, people always blame them first and say that they are the menance of society. Have you ever taken a look at the stats and seen that adult drivers kill and cause more accidents then teens.
3) People who say guns kill people - ugh, need I say anymore or should I say that it is the person who chooses to kill, not a non-sentient lifeform.
4) Parents who compare their kids to other people - those parents never seem to get the idea that their kid is different because of many other factors. Does it ever occur to them that they should stop trying to live their dreams through the kid.
5) Stupid Consumers - I wish these people would fry in heck. Workers have feelings too, have you ever thought of that?

Last edited by trowachess; 2004-06-30 at 14:48.
trowachess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 11:30   Link #26
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

1) The Bush administration
2) Grapefruit Juice
3) A horde of Etards trying to strike conversations with you at the same time
4) 12 hours of Progressive Trance
5) 12 hours of Gabber

Edit: The person that isn't too fond of dubbya either, should pm me

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-04-08 at 13:23.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 12:37   Link #27
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Humm

This is easy.

I'd have my legs and arms cut off and be hanging up on a meat hanger that's impaled on my back.

I'd be surrounded by girls from the valley(the voice man, the voice!) and they'll be mumbling the most non-sensical/dumb things at each other constantly. In the midst of this I'd be taught Japanese 2 by Professor Urabe who I believe is the devil herself. Oh, and there's one dork ass mother-fu%$^er that keeps saying internet phrases like "LOL", "LMFAO" and "NOOB" every second.

Oh ya, also add spiders(i hate spiders) all over my body and richard simmons dancing in the background yelling "get that bun moving honey!".

I don't remember much but I believe I actually stabbed myself with my own pen to ease the pain of my japanese one class with her.

Last edited by Slade; 2004-04-08 at 12:54.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 12:47   Link #28
choowee
lurkeress

Keep the thread going! Its getting to be amusing

Ok, I also want to say the Bush administration, but, then again, I've been itching to give them a piece of my mind, so it might be not that bad.
(sorry for offending anyone)

ok, my list:

1. Spiders
plenty of big hairy spiders, and the small kind too. People have mentioned other insects, but c'mon, spiders is the definition of the earthly manifistation of satan's pleasure.

2. Having to make a nobel prize acceptance speach in you pajamas
everyone has had one of those, right? this goes along with those nightmares of forgetting to study for your exam, sleeping in on the day of an important interview, etc..... ok, this isn't a "thing", but people are breaking that rule anyways, so, oh well. May be I should make it Simon Cowell (is that how you spell his name?) judging me.

3. Fire
seriously, this is a big deal for me. i can't deal with tiny little burns from the tea kettle, so the idea of being trapped in a room with a raging fire scares the bjeeses out of me

when I figure out the other two, I'll post, but all I can think of are really really freaky/ sad things that I'm afraid I'll have a nightmare about if I post them
choowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 13:09   Link #29
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

I would paint this room pitch black. Fill it up with that liquid one can breathe (the rl LCL ) and heat it up to 37 degrees celcius (bodytemperature). Besides the room must be shirmed of any voice or noise (absolute silence). It has to be equiped with a system that can do artificial feeding. (the complete loss of nearly all senses... but full conscoiusness)
Old 2004-04-08, 13:11   Link #30
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Omg you guys are funny. Here are mine. Don't worry they are just as funny

1. George W. Bush speaking on anything.- Oh man don't get me started.....
2. Drowning - I fell out of a blowup raft as a kid in a swimming pool and the memory scares the hell out of me.
3. Satan - I have recurrent nightmares reminiscent of the "The Melting Man" movie
4. Spiders - I am seriously arachnophobic?(Spelling). Keep them all in there.
5. All bio chemical weapons - the fear of my flesh rotting off as I die a slow and painful death keeps me awake at night sometimes.
LoveOfAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 14:05   Link #31
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

THis is mine for people. I should do others for objects, verbs, etc. later.
1] George W. Bush. *edit* The Bush Administration [from a post above].
2] Religious people who knock at the door trying to convert you [from Gravitation's post]: They will keep Bush company.
3] My little brother. He's a freshman in high school and about 3 years into pop culture. He doesn't seem to be stopping. Plus, I think he has bipolar...
4] My friend's little brother Derek. He is an 8th grader with the voice of a 2nd soprano. When my friends and I get together to play D&D or have fun, he finds the need to stick around and annoy/distract us as we play in hopes of us letting him play [fat chance. We let him and he [tried to] cheat trought the session]. Plus, he's a momma's boy.
5] Man-Faye. Hopefully he will have some "fun" with the others in the room with his butt-hair tentacles... [the concept of demons:tentacles::Man-Faye:ass hair was introduced to me in a IRC chat room. Still scares me].
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 14:06   Link #32
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
1) Slow Drivers. They need to get off the road and out of my way.

2) Mayonaise. If anyone taints my sandwich with mayo, i will kill them...

3) Country Music. If my roomate plays his country music any louder I will have no choice but to blow my brains out.

4) The Quiznos Subs commercial. If you've seen it, then you'll understand.

5) People who complain all the time. This means anyone who spends the better part of thier time whining about stupid stuff.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 14:24   Link #33
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
4) The Quiznos Subs commercial. If you've seen it, then you'll understand.
What if you ordered a Mariachi Band and lifesize versions of those things showed up . I'd be scurd too *hold me*
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote