Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-24, 15:57   Link #21
Lunarskylar

hmm the souls disappearing sounds like aizen
3 shinigami, aizen gin and tousen???
maybe aizen tried creating the ouken with the ss soul then realized he needed the souls from a high populated town like karakara later on
Old 2008-04-24, 17:29   Link #22
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

The manga is getting really good. Though I generally hate flashback stuff, learning the history of the characters we know and love is pretty awesome.
Old 2008-04-24, 18:09   Link #23
Defiance
The Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
hmm the souls disappearing sounds like aizen
3 shinigami, aizen gin and tousen???
maybe aizen tried creating the ouken with the ss soul then realized he needed the souls from a high populated town like karakara later on
Indeed thats what I was thinking when I first read the summary. Aizen was as deep and evil as he is now if no more. The pace is slow though, but the temporary mystery is exciting. Also does this mean Tousin was evil when he was with that bear captain?
Old 2008-04-24, 21:07   Link #24
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
Also does this mean Tousin was evil when he was with that bear captain?
Actually he is a fox.

This is getting good, this is probably leading up to Urahara having to use captains and VC's for his experiments because regular souls will not do. I am wondering though, why not Aizen as well? Maybe Shinji did not trust him with that much power and left him out of the experiments, and as for Mayuri and Urahara they were probably conducting the research so they did not try whatever they were trying on themselves. Or maybe there will be a big accident that happens at the end that turns all of them to Vizards but Aizen, Mayuri, and Urahara were not hit by whatever happened.
Old 2008-04-24, 21:28   Link #25
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i think that there will be a turn somewhere and i am now really enjoying these flashback chapters.

i wouln'd really mind if KT did go from 104 to 0 then have the war but, i really doubt that, that will happen., one of the biggest reason's that i keep watching and reading Bleach is because of the past of all of the characters. they are all really intresting and i can't really keep the suspense of not knowing anymore. i really want to know what happend with the Vizards. considering how much some of them hate the shinigami and humens something big must have gone down for them to feel that way. maybe some kind of injustice against them.

i think that Aizen and even Kisuke have probly been hit or least Aizen has. if he is that powerfull i do think that he has to be hollofied.

so glad Mashiro is in the chapters now, and she looks so cute in her shinigami cloths. she is one of my fav Vizards. story is moving along well now.

i stil don't see Kisuke doing thses expriments. and if he is and he has Mayuri with him that is fine. because Mayuri is that kind of chracter but, i doubt Hiyori would keep her mouth shut about it.

Last edited by kayote; 2008-04-24 at 21:56. Reason: spelling
Old 2008-04-24, 22:17   Link #26
Defiance
The Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Actually he is a fox.
Yeah thats right he is a fox. So does this mean Tousin was evil when he was with that fox captain?
Old 2008-04-24, 22:27   Link #27
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
Yeah thats right he is a fox. So does this mean Tousin was evil when he was with that fox captain?
Probably was for a long time, just like gin Aizen probably got to him when he was young as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
i think that there will be a turn somewhere and i am now really enjoying these flashback chapters.

i wouln'd really mind if KT did go from 104 to 0 then have the war but, i really doubt that, that will happen., one of the biggest reason's that i keep watching and reading Bleach is because of the past of all of the characters. they are all really intresting and i can't really keep the suspense of not knowing anymore. i really want to know what happend with the Vizards. considering how much some of them hate the shinigami and humens something big must have gone down for them to feel that way. maybe some kind of injustice against them.

i think that Aizen and even Kisuke have probly been hit or least Aizen has. if he is that powerfull i do think that he has to be hollofied.

so glad Mashiro is in the chapters now, and she looks so cute in her shinigami cloths. she is one of my fav Vizards. story is moving along well now.

i stil don't see Kisuke doing thses expriments. and if he is and he has Mayuri with him that is fine. because Mayuri is that kind of chracter but, i doubt Hiyori would keep her mouth shut about it.
I don't know if Aizen was Vizardized, because wouldn't he have been banished with the rest of them? Unless he got Vizardized without anyone knowing... The flashbacks are not going to 0, they will stop the first or second week of June. SO I think KT is going to pack a lot of story in the next few chapters.

On another note...

I want see Isshin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-24, 22:53   Link #28
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

ISSHIN was 20 years ago so the flashbacks would have to go on for over a year for use to know what happend to him.
Old 2008-04-25, 00:07   Link #29
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
ISSHIN was 20 years ago so the flashbacks would have to go on for over a year for use to know what happened to him.
Isshin lost his powers 20 years ago, I am betting he was around 101 years ago. So he must have been around the SS somewhere, at some point during this time line. I just hope KT at least shows him in one of these chapters, he does not have to go into his story but at least give him a couple of scenes where we get to see his rank and sqaud. I'm thinking (mostly hoping for) captain and 0!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-25, 04:17   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Nine years has passed since the last chapter. Somewhere outside Seireitei, three normal souls were screaming and then their body blew up.

* Three men behind the shadow saw this and one of them said seem like a normal soul couldn’t remain their normal form. Another guy asked if they should quit the experiment but the lat one refused to and said let’s continue the experiment for a little while longer.

* A scene cut to a day time; Urahara, Hiyori and Mayuri were out walking when they met Hirako and Aizen. They greeted and when Hirako was about to talk to Urahra, Hiyori kicked him because he greeted the other two but not her.

* When Hirako got up he was busy fighting with Hiyori so Urahara asked Aizen what it was about. Aizen replied, “The weird deaths that were happening in Rugonkai.” Which had Hirako rushed back and yelled he’ll talk about it himself.

* Hirako started explaining how people were disappearing and only their clothes were remained. Unohana concluded it couldn’t be due to someone or something has killed them. Because then the clothes should have disappeared along with the souls. And she also said if a person was to be alive, he wouldn’t ‘remain in human form anymore.’However, because Unohana’s opinions couldn’t be proved yet, so Soul Society has ordered Division 9 of Kensie to investigate the incident.

* A scene cut to Kensie and Mashiro who were already in Rugonkai. Mashiro was whining why do they need to come just because of several souls had disappeared, and how they could have just wait for the their division to report back (because they already sent 10 people to investigate ahead). But when Mashiro said Kensei only wanted to come and show off, he was so mad and was about to hit her. So other four followers had to stop them.

* After he cooled down, he asked why has Mashiro follow him which she replied because she’s a vice captain. She has to follow her captain. But added that Kensei was stupid not to even know this.

* But they all heard the scream and rushed to the scene. What they saw was a hollow was after three boys. Kensei asked his teammate to surround the hollow. Once a hollow’s leg was cut, it screamed which caused one boy to fall. He tried to get up and he saw Kensei standing in front him and released his shikai.

* “Blow it away, Tachikaze!” It turned into a sort of solider knife (I assumed the one he always carried around) and cut a hollow with it.

* After he cuts it, suddenly a hollow suddenlt blew up like someone has putted a bomb inside it. After that Kensei asked if everyone was ok. The then went to a boy he just saved and told him to stop crying. He then tried to smile but it make him looked even scarier (even his teammate said it wasn’t working). Kensei then held out his hand to a boy and Kensei asked for his name and he replied “Shuuhei.”“Shuuhei? That is a strong name! Now stop crying!” Which has Shuuhei trying his hardest not to cry anymore.

* Then Mashiro came running to him and handed Kensei a shinigami uniform. Kensie was shocked to see this while Mashiro just continue talking in a sing-song voice,“There is more overthere! Like, ten of them!”
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-04-25, 04:25   Link #31
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
lol @ Mashiro addressing Kensei casually. I guess they were pretty close even before they left SS.

Oh, and now that this chapt introduced Mashiro's full name, all that's left is Rose's.

And btw, Hiyori kick ftw
Old 2008-04-25, 04:25   Link #32
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
If it's 3 men , that means it couldn't be Gin (the kid). So........if it's aizen and Tousen, who is the third guy?
Old 2008-04-25, 04:28   Link #33
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
lol @ Mashiro addressing Kensei casually. I guess they were pretty close even before they left SS.D
Mashiro scares me she was sing songing and announcing the deaths . Its a little creepy if you think about it .
Old 2008-04-25, 05:51   Link #34
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
couple of scenes where we get to see his rank and sqaud.
i kind of hope we see his rank too.

also i thought we saw rose in his captains get up when there was a meeting in the fist flashback? as for the name i kind of like that he only has a name. very Mysterious....lol

also i thought and i may be wrong but it looked like Lisa being Shunsi's Vice-captain in the 1st flashback chapter. it would be really cool if she was than that means that she is perfect for him. she reads erotic magazines about woman all day and Shunsi obsesses over them all day. that is a good paring.

p.s @ Maqi i see you have read the new Naruto.

Last edited by kayote; 2008-04-25 at 06:01. Reason: spelling
Old 2008-04-25, 05:53   Link #35
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Is this wreaking havoc with anybody else's previous ideas about Shinigami aging? Shuuhei was a little kid, maybe 7 or 8, 90 years ago. Hiyori could pass for 13-16, yet she hasn't changed at all. Shall we bring this into the Birth, Aging and Death thread?
Old 2008-04-25, 06:09   Link #36
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Is this wreaking havoc with anybody else's previous ideas about Shinigami aging? Shuuhei was a little kid, maybe 7 or 8, 90 years ago. Hiyori could pass for 13-16, yet she hasn't changed at all. Shall we bring this into the Birth, Aging and Death thread?
you should go to Request new threads.
Old 2008-04-25, 06:48   Link #37
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Dumb question, who is Shuei in the future?
Old 2008-04-25, 07:02   Link #38
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

vice captain to 9th Division. Tosen's ex devision.

tattos on his face '69'.
Old 2008-04-25, 07:26   Link #39
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
vice captain to 9th Division. Tosen's ex devision.

tattos on his face '69'.

I always wondered about the 69 tattoo (besides all the obvious jokes). Is that the district of Rugonkai he comes from?

Old 2008-04-25, 07:28   Link #40
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

if we know where they are on this chapter than that may have a connection. he might have been saved there..........................possibilities are endless.