5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 1.02%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 1.02%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 0.68%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.71%
Voters: 293. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-22, 05:10   Link #21
SinsI

Am I the only one who thought "two more oranges, get!" in that scene at the Academy?
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:13   Link #22
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

What polls are you talking about Enigma ?

Anyway this episode happened too fast O_o
I've the feeling that thy were jumping for a scene to another; Battle; Then Tianzi and Li reunion; Then Ashford academy...it was too fast -_-'

And when I see that they are loosing more time with Ashford episode one more time in the preview...I can'ts believe this O_o

About Shinkirou I knew I will love it design but to tell the truth, he is clearly too powerful, just like gawain...anyway, Lulu and his hands is still funny to see -_-
Happiness and Joy to Kallen fans..;would you like to see CC treated like a piece of crap dann ? I mean, just like this scene in Turn 11 :/

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:17   Link #23
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Looking forward to watch the real episode. Is Shinkirou power really overwhelming in its debut? Can't wait to see that

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:22   Link #24
Nuiihren

Just look at this happy family. Charles is the happiest one of them That's creepy somehow... he doesn't fit there.
Spoiler for size:
Nuiihren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:26   Link #25
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

so... did brittania get its hands on the gurren too?

god help us if the lancelot gets a radiation claw or something.
Old 2008-06-22, 05:26   Link #26
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Looks like Dom33's still here in spirit.

Anyway, as for episode 12, that's the episode I'm imagining not being very good at all and mostly filler just from the previews, but I'll cross that bridge when the time comes. No sense trying to discuss an episode that I haven't seen yet and can't comment on. Though for all we know it could be like 5 minutes of antics and the rest could be more important stuff ala episode 05 which I imagined as a total throway episode when I first saw the preview, but then it turned out to not only have some good character moments, but also to kick off the next arc and bring Suzaku back into the story proper with a grand entrance along with introducing us to Anya and Gino. Honestly episode 05 was suprisingly good in my book, so I don't see why it's impossible that episode 12 could turn out to not be just as eventful.

That said I'm keeping my expectations roughly neutral as I pretty much do with everything in life.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:27   Link #27
meijiOrO

Man...seeing more and more of Prince Lelouch makes me wanna see him in adult prince clothing now. We get a Princess!Nunally now I want a Prince!Lelouch somehow.
meijiOrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:29   Link #28
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Kallen got taken away by Suzaku and she's been Han Solo'd. I wouldn't put much into the straps. She was probably strapped to the table for transport, since she's feisty.

Eunuchs are dead and Li back Lelouch's side? NAH! He's Lando now. First a friend, then enemy, and then back to friend. LOL!

Lelouch's new robot looks like a mix of the Gawain and the Guren.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:29   Link #29
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Spoiler for what's with this pic? No, i'm not afraid of spoilers.:
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:33   Link #30
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

殺無許 <-- Anyone know what this means? Some chinese soldiers say it together!
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:33   Link #31
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus7 View Post
so... did brittania get its hands on the gurren too?

Probably not. The Chinese probably kept the Guren. It's their technology, basically. She may not have been turned over with her mech.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:38   Link #32
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Probably not. The Chinese probably kept the Guren. It's their technology, basically. She may not have been turned over with her mech.
Wrong. Lloyd managed to land his hands on it.

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008...e-geass-r2-11/

It's inside the Avalon now.
Old 2008-06-22, 05:39   Link #33
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
Spoiler for what's with this pic? No, i'm not afraid of spoilers.:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Wrong. Lloyd managed to land his hands on it.

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008...e-geass-r2-11/

It's inside the Avalon now.
yay RC is up, better summary ftw

Spoiler for about the cornelia shot:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:40   Link #34
SkyFuser
HijackThis Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome View Post
殺無許 <-- Anyone know what this means? Some chinese soldiers say it together!
Are you sure it's 許? I've always seen 殺無赦.
Either way it should be "Kill and spare no one" or "No mercy, KILL >."
SkyFuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:40   Link #35
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Just saw the episode, so I can finally comment on it fully.

Lelouch's plan for abducting Tianzi is revealed. Lelouch used a recorded conversation with the Eunuchs saying they would kill/throw away Tianzi, if Xinge had taken Tianzi; China would have been embroiled in a civil war for years. Now all of China have rallied to overthrow the Eunuchs, thanks to Lelouch.

Very fast paced action for the first half, Anya gets hammered after her geass connection with C.C., Lelouch knows Suzaku is the one that took Kallen and he's pissed off bad. C.C. piloting a pink Akatsuki, Shinkirou's debut was awesome; saving Tianzi and Xinge then wiping out a ton of troops, we also see some slicing and dicing of Eunuchs(no, not in that way) by Xinge's sword. Schneizel runs away, Shirley is freaked out because of her first girlxgirl kiss, and Gino calls Lelouch sempai in his school uniform.

Edit: Mordred has not only crazy armor but that same huge shield cube that Suzaku had when he rescued Nunnally in Ep 6. Lelouch's Shinkirou shield is different, and it looks like the protect command from Final Fantasy X(<--if there was ever a sign that I played that game too much)
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:40   Link #36
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus7 View Post
I don't think so. The Lancelot is already haxxed enough as it is. Besides, it's going to get tiresome if both sides does nothing but to copy the other one's technolog. They should keep radiation claws or the like out of Britannia's knightmares, because it's going to get boring if neither side can have something indvidualistic about them (not just as far as looks goes, but also weapons/fightning styles).
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:41   Link #37
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFuser View Post
Are you sure it's 許? I've always seen 殺無赦.
Either way it should be "Spare no one" or "No mercy."
Yes, its written like that in the closed captions. I don't know chinese myself sooo no clue.
Anyway, thanks!
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:44   Link #38
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post

Eunuchs are dead and Li back Lelouch's side? NAH! He's Lando now. First a friend, then enemy, and then back to friend. LOL!
Now that's a plot twist I can safely say I saw coming a mile away after last episode. I wonder if Lelouch somehow predicted this turn of events when kidnapping Tian Zi. In fact he may very well have saved her life by pulling all of this and leading the Eunuch's on a chase if they were in fact planning to off her some other way, and he gained an ally. Li didn't exactly have much of an escape plan nor would he have had Shen-Hu otherwise.

Alternate scenario:

Lelouch doesn't interfere, Li gets to Tian Zi and then Suzaku shows up in Lancelot. Schneizel has Suzaku put down Li's insurrection at the church. Tian Zi is returned to the palace and then gets offed by the bastard Eunuch's. Li's rebellion fails in it's early stages when he doesn't team up with Lelouch cause he's dead and China falls into Schneizel's hands since the Eunuch's invite him in anyway to quell the rebellion. Soon enough Lelouch is also screwed over. Game Over.

Edit: Just to let people know I was writing this as Blue_mercy was quoting from the episode about Lelouch revealing a plot. I had no idea it was actually right. I guess I'm just a natural at piecing these things together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I don't think so. The Lancelot is already haxxed enough as it is. Besides, it's going to get tiresome if both sides does nothing but to copy the other one's technolog. They should keep radiation claws or the like out of Britannia's knightmares, because it's going to get boring if neither side can have something indvidualistic about them (not just as far as looks goes, but also weapons/fightning styles).
Lancelot is only really "hax" in comparison to 6th generation mechs. They are pretty much cannon fodder at this point with Hadron cannons and Radiation Surges becoming common place in 7th gen mechs. Problem is if there was any quick way to replace the 6th generation mechs they already would of, but they are so cutting edge there are only about 7 in the field of play right now. Those are Shinkirou, Guren, Lancelot, Mordred, Tristan, Zangetsu and Shen-Hu. Akatsuki's and Vincent's might be 7th gen, but they are massively scaled down mass produced models. They still are pretty darn effective though from what we've seen.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:44   Link #39
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
It would be inefficient to just throw everything on the Lancelot. It has no reason for a radiation claw when it's a variable attack unit, not a melee focused one like the Guren. It simply wouldn't have the battery power nor the space for an upgrade such as that. If anything, we can expect a new unit.

After this episode I'm left in limbo. For some reason it almost feels like everyone forgot about Kallen at the end, they didn't seem all that bothered.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:48   Link #40
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Eh, it's just a popularity poll at some h-manga/doujinshi site so it's not that big of a deal. The first two rounds went down like this:

Spoiler for Round 1 Results:

Spoiler for Round 2 Results:

Then there was Round 3...

Spoiler for Round 3 Setup:

I don't know the exact results of Round 3 or Round 4 but the final four for Round 5 were C.C. vs. Kallen and Haruhi vs. Tessa.

Somehow Haruhi actually lost (I guess there's a strong anti-Haruhism movement).

Anyway, pretty offtopic, perhaps this should be discussed in the Favourite Character thread...

I'm not really digging the Shinkirou's look. The WASD system seems pretty effective though. The Zangetsu/Akatsuki look nice and so does the Vincent, but a lot of the other KMFs this season look horrible. Hopefully Cornelia is bringing sexy KMFs back.

Last edited by Timeless Enigma; 2008-06-22 at 06:02.
Timeless Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote