Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-16, 19:34   Link #21
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Exactly. Aizen was a captain, keep in mind. He probably knows their procedures like the back of his hand.
Question of the month: What will be Aizen's downfall? For sure power alone won't beat him; overanalysing is what he does to a fault, so that's the only thing i see as a minor flaw that can be exploited..but even that seems like a 1 in a million chance.
Maybe he won't be beaten, just like banished to a 9th dimension by the Spirit King or something and at the end of Bleach you see his grin and spit out the Arnold-Stlye cheese: "I'll bee bockk"
Old 2008-07-16, 19:52   Link #22
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
i thought bleach got good again.
when we saw the vizards leaving there base.
and then the next chapter the old man released his zanpakuto ryuujin jakka or wateva its called.
then we get what?
one week of nothing
the next week we see inchigo have a nice walk across hueco mundo and arrive somewhere...
chapter end..
now look...barragan talks WOW -.-; fraccion go to attack pillars. then there some vc protecting the pillars. end of chapter?
next week will probaly end up with... ichigo talking for 5 pages... then switches to vc vs fraccion, then they go to engage end of chapter!

sorry guys i dont mean to sound negative about the current and upcoming chapters but im bored of all this getting nowhere each chapter. i preferred the pendulum chapters atleast we learnt something new :/
Old 2008-07-16, 19:58   Link #23
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ulq is screwed if the other captains join in XD
Old 2008-07-16, 20:11   Link #24
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Good to see we went back to Karakura town. Now lets hope this entire chapter ain't filled with just dialogue and we see some type of fighting!
Old 2008-07-16, 20:26   Link #25
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Question of the month: What will be Aizen's downfall? For sure power alone won't beat him; overanalysing is what he does to a fault, so that's the only thing i see as a minor flaw that can be exploited..but even that seems like a 1 in a million chance.
Maybe he won't be beaten, just like banished to a 9th dimension by the Spirit King or something and at the end of Bleach you see his grin and spit out the Arnold-Stlye cheese: "I'll bee bockk"
I think it'll be an inside job. I'm putting my money on Gin utterly fucking him over The guy's a genius right? It's about time he put it to use! Besides, other than Tousen Gin's the only one in SS Aizen didn't use his hypnosis on. Kinda makes me think that bit will come back to bite him in the ass..
Old 2008-07-16, 20:37   Link #26
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davitz View Post
i thought bleach got good again.
when we saw the vizards leaving there base.
and then the next chapter the old man released his zanpakuto ryuujin jakka or wateva its called.
then we get what?
one week of nothing
the next week we see inchigo have a nice walk across hueco mundo and arrive somewhere...
chapter end..
now look...barragan talks WOW -.-; fraccion go to attack pillars. then there some vc protecting the pillars. end of chapter?
next week will probaly end up with... ichigo talking for 5 pages... then switches to vc vs fraccion, then they go to engage end of chapter!

sorry guys i dont mean to sound negative about the current and upcoming chapters but im bored of all this getting nowhere each chapter. i preferred the pendulum chapters atleast we learnt something new :/
Im gonna agree i just want the whole boring ichigo/ulq stuff to be put on hold..im ready for the action already its long overdue
Old 2008-07-16, 20:41   Link #27
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Ulquiorra making use of his zanpaktou is a surprise, why so early? Imo Barragan giving orders to his Fraccions is meaningless for the discussion about his rank. Yes, he could be No1, but then he could also be the 3rd and just trying to accomplish something(Soi Fon/Hitsugaya act like that) while 1+2 stand around, beeing ubercool and not caring about anything
good point tho. But still think the whole having the old guy as the big boss is the classic thing that always happens (like yama-ji) then we have stark who's like ukitake and kyouraku (kinda laid back and all) and then halibel who's 3rd and acting all detached and philisophical all the time.... i can't reallly compare her to anyone at the mo. but i think thats the order they'll end up settling into.
But i must thank geta boshi for that pic.... all those VC were looking mighty fine *stars in eyes* *sigh*

oh yeah, and i also agree with Langus.... Gin will totally turn the tables and say bye bye to daddy Aizen just coz he wants to...and thats just what he does
Old 2008-07-16, 21:12   Link #28
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I think it'll be an inside job. I'm putting my money on Gin utterly fucking him over The guy's a genius right? It's about time he put it to use! Besides, other than Tousen Gin's the only one in SS Aizen didn't use his hypnosis on. Kinda makes me think that bit will come back to bite him in the ass..
Now THERE'S something I wouldn't mind seeing. :0 It'd be totally amazing if Gin turns around and screws up everything Aizen's built.

Damn... now you've got me wishing it'll happen. D:
Old 2008-07-16, 22:01   Link #29
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Besides, other than Tousen Gin's the only one in SS Aizen didn't use his hypnosis on. Kinda makes me think that bit will come back to bite him in the ass..
I'm not sure about that. How do we know Gin's not under the hypnosis? I can't imagine a reason why Aizen wouldn't use it on him of all people.

I'd like to see Gin screw Aizen over, but he's already so sneaky, it would just be too obvious to see it coming.

Now Tousen betraying Aizen, that's a twist you'd never expect (but it wouldn't be as cool)

Old 2008-07-16, 22:08   Link #30
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
True, I did think of Gin or Tousen, but Aizen seems too smart for that...and maybe Aizen couldn't use the hypnosis because Gin's eyes were shut for the past 250 years? he may be such a genius that he never had to open his eyes
Old 2008-07-16, 23:40   Link #31
iamthatguy
Banned

Ulquiorra knows that Ichigo has defeated Grimmjow in his ressurection form, he knows that if he were to perform that one hand stunt to block ichigo again.. his afraid that hand is going to fly off D: so drawing his sword was a wise decision..
Old 2008-07-16, 23:47   Link #32
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Yup. If you got Inoue captive u better take Ichigo seriously.
Old 2008-07-17, 01:22   Link #33
Mimeko

I really think Stark is number.1, Barragan 2 and halibel 3.

Stark is "unlikely" to be the strongest, but that is pretty good reason for him to actually be. and he's really really fast
Spoiler for Bleach - chapter 313 spoiler:

Barragan could be the strongest, but it's ALWAYS the old dude, so this time, maybe not... like someone already
mentioned it's very, VERY unlikely that a woman is strongest, so I think Halibel is number three, like she came to
replace neliel or something.

so my guess is
1. Stark
2. Barragan
3. Halibel
Old 2008-07-17, 03:35   Link #34
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Hisagi you look so Hot! And finally Shinigami vs Aizen XD
Old 2008-07-17, 04:37   Link #35
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

What the heck... not again? How long is kubo going to escape from a cliffhanger he created himself and apparently has no idea how to complete it?

I mean hisagi fangirls are probably cheering, but seriously, this is the equivalent of manga filler -- Ichigo getting saved from the EXQUISAS from the gang, and a fire wall to conveniently save kubo from involving the haxx monster (read: aizen) that he created himself in any fight. and now? some random plot about some pillars... Wait wasn't aizen the one who said that the SS-KK setup was of no matter, that they'd just kill everyone and move on?

And worst still, we're talking about vice captains here. And we all know that our dear SS vice captains were always such reliable people...
Old 2008-07-17, 04:42   Link #36
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE! D:

jaykay.

Tch. I'll settle for Stark over Barragan, at least. cliché old dude? = no. thank. you.
it would be just as cliche for Stark to be lead.
Old 2008-07-17, 04:43   Link #37
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Well maybe we'll actually get to see hisagi's zanpakuto release and what its name is for once
Old 2008-07-17, 04:44   Link #38
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Ichigo couldn't even handle Ulqiorra's hand what makes him think he can handle the sword
Ichigo knows plot-fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Ulquiorra making use of his zanpaktou is a surprise, why so early? Imo Barragan giving orders to his Fraccions is meaningless for the discussion about his rank. Yes, he could be No1, but then he could also be the 3rd and just trying to accomplish something(Soi Fon/Hitsugaya act like that) while 1+2 stand around, beeing ubercool and not caring about anything
but the 13 Gotei Protection Squards aren't numbered by rank like the Espada...unless I'm just misunderstanding you
Old 2008-07-17, 06:58   Link #39
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I think he's just comparing with Soi Fong and Hitseguya. They do a lot of ordering people around and leading missions..............but it's not because they're very senior, just that they're efficient and eager. So even if Barrigan is directing action right now, it doesn't mean he's no 1 espada.

Hmm, let's see the powerups still to be done in this fight.

1) Ichigo mask form (I don't know if Ichigo will do that right away, or wait for a bit).

2) Ulquiorra drawing his sword.

3) Ulquiorra releasing.

If they're going to alternate powerups , Ichigo still needs one more.
Old 2008-07-17, 08:01   Link #40
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
I think he's just comparing with Soi Fong and Hitseguya. They do a lot of ordering people around and leading missions..............but it's not because they're very senior, just that they're efficient and eager. So even if Barrigan is directing action right now, it doesn't mean he's no 1 espada.
But Soi Fon and Hitsu only order people of lower rank than themselves, never the other captains. That's why the question now is if Barragan is just giving orders to his fraccs or if he's giving orders to the other Espada as well.

One summary said that Barragan was giving orders since Aizen is behind the wall of flames, if that's true, it implies he's the second-in-command.

Quote:
Hmm, let's see the powerups still to be done in this fight.

1) Ichigo mask form (I don't know if Ichigo will do that right away, or wait for a bit).

2) Ulquiorra drawing his sword.

3) Ulquiorra releasing.

If they're going to alternate powerups , Ichigo still needs one more.
If it's Ulq, I think Ichigo will use the mask right away. Especially since Ulquiorria drew his sword immediately this time.

Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga