Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-02-24, 04:49   Link #21
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by //\\//eji
Also take into consideration that Kakashi took his Chuunin exams in Konoha...so I guess I was wrong.

*Just a thought*
i think his ancestors could have came from the lightning, and possibly, the chidori could have been a family thing
Copy Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 04:53   Link #22
Gaara_
ぬけ人

Send a message via AIM to Gaara_
it would definitely be interesting if Kakashi was a Cloud village spy, came to konoha to get a sharingan, like Sinobi did to get the byakugan. But Kakashi has a change of heart, or he is still a spy...interesting. Kabuto was a spy since he was a child, so why not Kakashi who graduated to chuunin at age 6, perhaps his bloodline was already that of strong ninja's we know nothing of his parents.
Gaara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 04:55   Link #23
Hybrid
props to uzi626

sorry my entire japanese knowledge is based on 4 years of obsessive anime watching :-p
Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 04:58   Link #24
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara_
it would definitely be interesting if Kakashi was a Cloud village spy, came to konoha to get a sharingan, like Sinobi did to get the byakugan. But Kakashi has a change of heart, or he is still a spy...interesting. Kabuto was a spy since he was a child, so why not Kakashi who graduated to chuunin at age 6, perhaps his bloodline was already that of strong ninja's we know nothing of his parents.
wow. simply wow.

ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 09:08   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Raikage you forget that the hidden villages and the countries are different political entities.
The First created the Leaf, not the Fire country.

He joined together and confederated several clans of ninja (Like the Hyuga for example) into one single hidden village.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 09:32   Link #26
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara_
Ninpo Kyuchiose! Spoiler-No-Jutsu!
Spoiler:

I need to go replenish my chakra now.
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 12:13   Link #27
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Raikage you forget that the hidden villages and the countries are different political entities.

He joined together and confederated several clans of ninja (Like the Hyuga for example) into one single hidden village.
Listen to the wise man
Old 2004-02-24, 15:05   Link #28
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

Yes, yes, I can't believe I made a factual mistake like that (although the mistake is incidental to my point).

You say that the Shodaime joined together several clans of ninja to form the Leaf. The issue is where these clans came from.

There are 2 possibilities here:
in-house
out-of-house

So, either the clans were native to the Fire at the time Leaf was created or...

The ninjas were headhunted from different villages.

Unless all the ninjas who formed Konoha were all self-taught, someone had to come in to train the first generation of Fire-born Leaf ninjas.

In this case, the trainer would most likely be from out-of-village, as no one would possibly want a leader who graduated from the Academy two days ago.

Slightly clearer?
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 15:22   Link #29
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

My new theory....

I have no basis to back this up with, but Kakashi kinda looks like the Second Hokage. It's really only the hair, both are spiky and gray. Maybe he could be his grandfather or something? Certainly he's not his father because then Kakashi would be like 40. That'd be kind of cool, no?

Anyway, that's just a random musing of mind. There's probably no relation at all, so you really can't even call it a spoiler.

Oh, also... since this thread is about Kakashi, can anyone tell me where Obito first is mentioned in the manga?
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 15:32   Link #30
GreyArea
Meatf***er

His name is Hatake Kakashi though, and Im sure someone would have mentioned if he was in any way related to any of the previous hokage.

For you're second question
Spoiler:
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 16:23   Link #31
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
His name is Hatake Kakashi though, and Im sure someone would have mentioned if he was in any way related to any of the previous hokage.

For you're second question
Spoiler:
Well, no one actually knows the name of the Second. Hence, I think I actually have an original idea there.

And thanks.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 16:29   Link #32
JecKeL
Captain JecKeL

Send a message via AIM to JecKeL
I'm so mad at myself. I was curious and didn't think that it would really ruin anything so I highlighted the spoiler.
JecKeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 16:36   Link #33
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Why do so many of you think everyone is related to everyone in one way or another.

Just STFU.
Hiko Seijuro 14th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 16:41   Link #34
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Yes, yes, I can't believe I made a factual mistake like that (although the mistake is incidental to my point).

You say that the Shodaime joined together several clans of ninja to form the Leaf. The issue is where these clans came from.

in-house
out-of-house

Unless all the ninjas who formed Konoha were all self-taught, someone had to come in to train the first generation of Fire-born Leaf ninjas.

In this case, the trainer would most likely be from out-of-village, as no one would possibly want a leader who graduated from the Academy two days ago.

Slightly clearer?
Hmmm yeah, interesting thought.
We don't know many things from this period of the Naruto universe.

But we do know that it was a bloody and dark period and that the Ninjas were all at War.
There were ninja clan before the existence of Konoha and probably before the creation of any of the 5 Great hidden villages.

I think that during the ninja world war, there were many little hidden villages, sometimes just composed of one clan, at war against all the other, creating some short alliance with the other clans to fight and destroy the current opponent, then changing their alliance at once to turn over against their old allies.

An era of chaos.

The Shodaime created the Leaf from an alliance, a confederation of several clans, joins together into a big hidden village ninja.
And he became the First leader of this new village.
Old 2004-02-24, 16:42   Link #35
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Seriously.

Here, use this explanation for all this stuff.

The 4th was like Captain Kirk. He traveled around to all the different villages, and he scored with every woman there. Every character who's in the requisite age range, is related to the 4th.

Done.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 17:59   Link #36
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Seriously.

Here, use this explanation for all this stuff.

The 4th was like Captain Kirk. He traveled around to all the different villages, and he scored with every woman there. Every character who's in the requisite age range, is related to the 4th.

Done.
Hmm that would explain why the Kazekage and Tsunade's brother look like so much Naruto ^^
Old 2004-02-24, 18:35   Link #37
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage

in-house
out-of-house

Slightly clearer?
Isn't it possible that all those ninjas that formed Konoha came from villages that where in war with each other, each of them with their own techniques and heirarchy. I think that the Shodaime and the Nidaime where probably in diferent villages and since both of them where probably the best ninjas of their time and had common goals(Peace) they joined and negociated a peace treaty between those villages that gave birth to the creation of the Leaf, so what was once a land with many different people joined to create a country, just my thought.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 18:47   Link #38
Opticz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
And it is.
The "electric Chidori", the one which Kakashi transforms Chakra into electricty, is called the Raikiri.
The normal Chidori is just a blade of pure Chakra.
Wrong!

Raikiri is just a nickname for Chidori, Chidori is called Raikiri because Kakashi once cut lightning with it.
Opticz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 18:54   Link #39
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticz
Wrong!

Raikiri is just a nickname for Chidori, Chidori is called Raikiri because Kakashi once cut lightning with it.
Not wrong.
The Chidori is a blade of pure Chakra, the Raikiri is a different version of it, where the Chakra is turned into electricity.
Please read the manga again, and you'll see that this is clearly stated. In episode 66-67 (the one hour special), Gai stated that too.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 19:11   Link #40
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
all you guys are saying that the inhabitants of leaf originally came from other villages, but where does it say that the Leaf was created after all of the other villages? it could've been first ya know
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote