AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-05, 12:56   Link #21
thedonkiluminati

Well, Naruto is supposed to be the guy to unite the nations. What better way then saving them all from utter destruction by tailed beast?
Old 2009-10-05, 13:02   Link #22
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The only good thing is that Madara confirmed that his body is gone so he is unable to fight on kage level.
Minato disagrees.

It just mean the current (including the recently dead like Minato or the sannins) ninjas are complete thrash compared to Shodai / old Madara ...

Tsuchikage thought Madara by himself had enough power to rule the world ...
Even damaged, Madara remains unbeatable for the likes of Minato.

Old generations surpassing the previous ones, my ass ...
It's funny it's Konoha's ideology when each of their kage seem to be weaker than the previous one ...
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 13:03   Link #23
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The only good thing is that Madara confirmed that his body is gone so he is unable to fight on kage level.
Wow, what spoilers are you reading, because I read nothing so far that indicated that Madara's body was gone, only that he was so gravely injured after his fight with Hashirama (who turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread (or Rikudou Sennin...whichever came first) that he did not have the power to conquer the world by himself.

edit: damn, Rahan beat me to the punch .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 13:04   Link #24
Gin
*Artist

It seems to me that the Tsuchikage might side with Madara in the war. From the spoiler, it seems like he was talking respectfully to Madara and he even asked the Raikage to hand over Killer Bee. If not then, its going to be a pretty short war, since all Madara has is himself, Kisame, Zetsu, and the disgraced team Taka.

Also I hope everyone has a spacesuit because there's going to be a fight on the moon
Old 2009-10-05, 13:08   Link #25
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Hey I was right. Madara intends to use the moon as a giant Sharingan.

So It was YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel
Okay, so Madara wants the tailed beasts...why the hell did he even BOTHER making akatsuki, a top secret shadow clan to silently capture the jinchuuriki, and then just blurt out his plans to the entire world (thru the kages) when he wouldn't even tell his associates?
He needed the Chakra for the sealing and having a group of known Ninja to do your job during 10 years is better so you can keep yourself as mastermind in the dark.

Is not the same to say a group of S-rank ninja is looking for tail beast than saying Madara, the evil and ugly Uchiha is looking for the tail beast, the second one would had made Madara plans even more difficult.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:22   Link #26
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
Well, Naruto is supposed to be the guy to unite the nations. What better way then saving them all from utter destruction by tailed beast?
Madara is the one who is uniting the villages right now ... (yes, against him, but they still stand united)

It's Kishi pattern for Naruto.
Naruto won't start anything on his own ... Just like he had a book written for him to redeem Nagato and resurrect everybody, he has Itachi's gift to redeem Sasuke, Minato's that jutsu to beat Madara and the villages already united so that he only need to beat Madara / Sasuke to be the revolutionary that lead the world to peace / prosperity without doing any revolution or anything beside beating one guy.

Anyway, the plot is in poor shape right now ...
Either Madara doesn't even come close of being complete and full strength or Naruto will lose the Kyuubi, making Naruto pathetic (it would mean he would lose AGAIN against Sasuke), Minato's sacrifice pointless and the foreshadowing stupid (what was the point of KSM it if is to be defeated first time he uses it seriously).
And in both case, it's no good.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 13:26   Link #27
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
So It was YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I mean its not very ambiguous... "Moon's Eye Plan" or "Eye of the Moon Plan". Came to me pretty quick.

And if you think about it, what are wars but the declarations of a few men who lead nations?
Old 2009-10-05, 13:52   Link #28
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Wow, what an explosive chapter. I can't believe this much information is out so soon? Isn't it a canard? I have to sleep over it for at least one night. I can't believe it. Naruto's 9-Tails is just a little part of a bigger puzzle and Naruto has no Rin'negan to enslave a possible 10-tails and Madara wants Naruto and Hachibi. This means Naruto and Hachibi have something in common, a common destiny. Hachibi has to train Naruto, no matter what. Since 8-Tails has to be sucked in first, Naruto has some kind of deadline, because if Kisame wins against Hachibi, Naruto is way next.

I can't let that happen.
I need to switch from the Bleach universe to the Naruto universe immediately and I have to shoot Madara with my Ceros and I'll definitely swallow his Amaterasu.

By the way, his body really seems quite damaged. I think he really wants Sasuke's body, so that he can achieve his goals. After all, he wants to absorb the 10-tails, he doesn't want Sasuke to have it.

I see something dramatic. Naruto could lose his bijuu, but survive because Sakura was the only one to witness Chiyo's jutsu and I guess she would use it for Naruto (because she does not want to be useless anymore) and Naruto would be revived after losing his bijuu (just like Gaara) and he would need some new powers, I guess. He's good at sage arts, maybe he can perfect it afterwards.
This is just one possible outcome. I don't really want Sakura to die, but I think she's the type of character who would sacrifices oneself for another.
Old 2009-10-05, 13:54   Link #29
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Madara is the one who is uniting the villages right now ... (yes, against him, but they still stand united)

It's Kishi pattern for Naruto.
Naruto won't start anything on his own ... Just like he had a book written for him to redeem Nagato and resurrect everybody, he has Itachi's gift to redeem Sasuke, Minato's that jutsu to beat Madara and the villages already united so that he only need to beat Madara / Sasuke to be the revolutionary that lead the world to peace / prosperity without doing any revolution or anything beside beating one guy.

Anyway, the plot is in poor shape right now ...
Either Madara doesn't even come close of being complete and full strength or Naruto will lose the Kyuubi, making Naruto pathetic (it would mean he would lose AGAIN against Sasuke), Minato's sacrifice pointless and the foreshadowing stupid (what was the point of KSM it if is to be defeated first time he uses it seriously).
And in both case, it's no good.
You know, I actually had high hopes that Naruto would actually bring the change to the ninja world himself, since that's been what he was aiming for since the mission against Zabuza. It was looking good until now but I have to agree. None of the change Naruto plans on bringing will actually be done by him. Madara's doing all the work for him, probably without even realizing it. I can't help but agree with you in the end. The plot was looking good but now I'm horribly disappointed. Looks like Bleach may well not be the only manga I'm gonna drop this week.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:22   Link #30
SeanQ

Lol...I'm just waiting for one of the Kages to be like...
"You and what army...?"
And Madara opens a portal..."This army!"
________
Daisygirl

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:15.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:34   Link #31
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
"You and what army...?"
Kinda reminds me of that scene from the "Night at the Museum 2" where the Pharoah opens the door leading to another realm and all these soldiers with eagle heads pop up
Old 2009-10-05, 14:35   Link #32
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
"You and what army...?"
army of 7 Bijuu
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:38   Link #33
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
You know, I actually had high hopes that Naruto would actually bring the change to the ninja world himself, since that's been what he was aiming for since the mission against Zabuza. It was looking good until now but I have to agree. None of the change Naruto plans on bringing will actually be done by him. Madara's doing all the work for him, probably without even realizing it. I can't help but agree with you in the end. The plot was looking good but now I'm horribly disappointed. Looks like Bleach may well not be the only manga I'm gonna drop this week.
Madara wonīt necessarily unite the nations. Thereīs a chance of widening the rift even more due to the disagreement of the Kages, wether to meet Madaraīs demands or not.
The only problem with this theory is, what could the Kageīs possibly be afraight of right now, which would lead them to be willing to hand over Kyuubi and Hachibi? Itīs not like seven people can take on five countries. At least I hope so...
Old 2009-10-05, 14:44   Link #34
james0246

^Um, 2-7 people did just take on all of Konoha (Pain/Nagato and Konan), and 1 person did just attempt to strong arm his way through 4 Kages and 5 Jounin. And finally, the Tsuchikage already assumes that Madara is powerful enough by himself to have defeated entire (maybe even multiple) countries (probably even all the Kages in the room presently).

So, yeah...a few people seems to be all that is needed to enslave the world...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:48   Link #35
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Dear god, I just hope that old man is just a little fanboy of Madara who cannot be taken serious.
Someone needs to remind Kishimoto, that itīs ninjas his story is based on, not super heroes or stuff.
Old 2009-10-05, 14:49   Link #36
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Madara wonīt necessarily unite the nations. Thereīs a chance of widening the rift even more due to the disagreement of the Kages, wether to meet Madaraīs demands or not.
The only problem with this theory is, what could the Kageīs possibly be afraight of right now, which would lead them to be willing to hand over Kyuubi and Hachibi? Itīs not like seven people can take on five countries. At least I hope so...
The only one I see joining Madara is Tsuchikage at this stage, considering he justified his actions for supporting the Akatsuki. He probably even encouraged Deidara to join them. I don't see Raikage handing over Killer Bee to the Akatsuki when he was hell bent on avenging him before, so he's not gonna foresake him to the enemy just like that. I don't see Konoha handing over Naruto. Even Danzou won't allow for that when he attempted such extreme measures to keep him from the danger of getting captured by Pain. Gaara will stick with Naruto no matter what and I don't need to explain that since it's obvious. Mizukage wants a clean slate and eliminate any bad rumors about the Mist and how their village was the place were Akatsuki was created. She doesn't want people associating her with the Akatsuki because of that.

All in all, it's four countries against one when it comes to handing over the Jinchuuriki. Obviously, nobody trusts Danzou, and his days as Hokage are over now that he's been discovered by Ao. In any case, as long as Danzou is leader of Konoha, the other three countries (except maybe the Sand) who are opposing the Akatsuki won't co-operate with it, but at the very least Konoha doesn't have to worry about fighting against everyone for the time being since it's not in their best interest to comply to the Akatsuki's request either. When the matter of Danzou is resolved, there should be even less of a rift between Konoha and the others.

That leaves the Tsuchikage, who'se a half cripple compared to the other Kages, and it's highly doubtful that country alone can counter four others, regardless how large their armies are. Considering they are forced to rely on the Akatsuki, their country individually might actually be relatively weak compared to the Cloud or the Leaf, so I wouldn't really place them as being all so powerful. Tsuchikage's putting himself in a bad position by allying himself with Madara, assuming that's what he'll do. Either way, whatever rift there will be won't be all that great.
Old 2009-10-05, 14:51   Link #37
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Wow, what spoilers are you reading, because I read nothing so far that indicated that Madara's body was gone, only that he was so gravely injured after his fight with Hashirama (who turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread (or Rikudou Sennin...whichever came first) that he did not have the power to conquer the world by himself.
You can choose between two options why is Madara not taking both Naruto and KillerBee:
1, Huge plothole, the guy has EMS with all it's former power and could easily get all 9 demons without hiding and using S-class criminals to do the job for him
2, Madara's body is broken down or gone and that's why he needs other people to do the job

We know that his body was so heavily injured by the 1st that nobody believed that he could survive. Also he is about 90 years old by now. He should at least look like Danzou, but he is not. Also he is fast, he easily avoided Kiba's attack, he is also strong since he blocked Suigetsu's sword with his bare hand. So that can't be an injured 90 years old body, that must be something else. A real body cannot survive being hit by amaterasu, he didn't avoid amaterasu and still he got out of it alive, not even his special clothes had any injury. I think this is all a clear sign that Madara is not in his former body now, and because of that he can't fight like a real ninja with EMS. Maybe his current body is a form of susaano, that is he made a susaano body for himself, but because of that he has to maintain his jutsu at all times and that makes him low on chakra. What we see is that he never attacked people like the 4th hokage without using someone else. He used the kyuubi against the 4th hokage, when the kyuubi was sealed Madara escaped. He also escaped when his control over the mizukage failed. It seems Madara's only option is to use demons to fight, maybe because controlling demons consumes less chakra in his case. Now he has 7 demons, he can attack any of the 5 ninja villages. Using Sasuke he has also checked who are his opponents, and it seems he is sure that these kages have no chance against him.

Quote:
Minato disagrees.
Minato defeated Madara by sealing the demon. That is a jutsu that kills the user. Why do you think Madara was so strong if he couldn't do anything after both Minato and the Kyuubi were gone? I think the only answer can be that Madara is weak without the kyuubi, so he had to escape. Minato was really a genius that's very rare, because without any bloodline he could fight with people who have godmode bloodlines. It's easy when someone has the best bloodline in the world, even an average guy seems to be good spamming MS jutsu. The 1st hokage vs Madara fight was most likely just a fight where two bloodlines that can control demons were fighting using demons, a fight of bloodline monsters. But when someone can fight them without having a bloodline, that is an interesting fight.

Quote:
It just mean the current (including the recently dead like Minato or the sannins) ninjas are complete thrash compared to Shodai / old Madara ...
And that why the 1st hokage died so young? He must be trash too. Only Madara is the great guy, that why he is hiding and can't do anything else than talking to Naruto.

Quote:
It's funny it's Konoha's ideology when each of their kage seem to be weaker than the previous one ...
Well you should discuss that with Kishimoto himself, since he surely disagrees

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2009-10-05 at 15:07.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 14:58   Link #38
iBeast

Lol damn so the first hokage must of been one bad ass mofo...even stronger then the 4th??? err lol i don't know about that...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 15:04   Link #39
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
"You and what army...?"
And then the Mooninites walk out? cookies to who ever knows who they are.
Old 2009-10-05, 16:16   Link #40
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I was thinking before just watch Madara is going to sharingan the moon like Lelouch geassed god or the collective unconcisous(who looked like a moon when he did it), Madara will then use Sovereign Indoctrination on the whole earth using the moon.

I will laugh if Madara kept Uchihas away for this very purpose and has an army of them in another dimension

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion