Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-01, 14:16   Link #21
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I've been pushing for Sasuke to kill Kakashi for years now, and this could be just the chance I want. Go save Sakura, Kakashi, and receive a Chidori to your heart for the hassle.
It would end the Sasuke vs Kakashi debate but the thing is I dont think Kakashi will die by Sasuke's hands I can imagine Sasuke injuring Kakashi future Gohan style and then Madara will finish the job

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 14:17   Link #22
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
But since Sai went and told Naruto what Sakura's planning, that increases the chances Naruto and/or Kaskashi & Yamato are going to get involved. Can't imagine Naruto just standing aside while Sakura tries to take on Sasuke so I think he'd at least go after, but he might be too late to stop her if they've gotten too far ahead. I'd really like to see Naruto's reaction if Sasuke ended up seriously hurting Sakura.
The problem though is that Gaara's information forces them to return to Konoha to report about the war since Danzou never heard Madara's plan. Konoha takes a priority over Sakura. They could send to Sand Sibs in their place since they also have to head home to ready their village and could make a slight detour. It would be interesting if Danzou, after his Madara encounter, declares them foreign hostiles and we see Konoha begin to break away from the other villages.

Sakura only left last chapter. With Sage Mode Naruto should be able to find her in a few second and quickly catch up to her since she didn't go very far. Unless Naruto still assumes she headed back to Konoha first.

Once Sakura stupidly didn't return to get the other rookies, she was destined to fail. Kishi isn't going to write about Sasuke pwning all of them including supposed elites like Shikamaru and Neji. But having him beat up the likes of Kiba and Lee are no problem. Basically Sakura is out there with Sai and two Red Shirts. A huge recipe for total failure.
Old 2009-12-01, 14:25   Link #23
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'd really like to see Naruto's reaction if Sasuke ended up seriously hurting Sakura.
Especially if he does it with a Kira-like grin on his face. I might come.

Btw, I don't keep up with the manga very much. So is Karin still around? Because if so, I'm rather skeptical if Sakura will even get a chance to meet up with Sasuke -- at least not without first getting beaten up and battered.

Last edited by sayde; 2009-12-01 at 19:09.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 14:26   Link #24
SeanQ

Well, I can imagine Sakura throwing a punch, and Sasuke not knowing her strength, blocks it with his hand and ends up losing his entire arm...that would be cool...I just want to finally see that so-called unmatchable strength come into use already...
Old 2009-12-01, 14:38   Link #25
james0246

We seem to be forgetting that Sasuke is currently majorly injured (and I doubt biting on Karin will be able to heal him fully). This will drastically even the fight, potentially sealing MS away for the entire fight.

That being said, Sasuke is still caught up in Madara's eye, so even if Sakura goes off searching for him, unless she has the power to open interdimensional gateways, it's not like she will be able to find Sasuke until Madara releases him.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 14:55   Link #26
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Well, I can imagine Sakura throwing a punch, and Sasuke not knowing her strength, blocks it with his hand and ends up losing his entire arm...that would be cool...I just want to finally see that so-called unmatchable strength come into use already...
For some reason Sakura's strength doesnt seem like all that big of a deal to me, for some reason it seems like Pain, Kisame, Madara and Itachi had stronger taijutsu. I know for a fact that Naruto is stronger than her but Sasuke just took on the MOTHERF*CKIN Raikage and lived to tell the tale even making the Raikage lose an arm and he only used 5 jutsu throughout that whole fight.

If he can fight the Raikage even for more than 5 seconds Sakura is NOTHING how would she even catch Sasuke who was able to dent the Raikage's abs of steel despite the Raikage moving like lightning.

Old 2009-12-01, 14:56   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
We seem to be forgetting that Sasuke is currently majorly injured (and I doubt biting on Karin will be able to heal him fully). This will drastically even the fight, potentially sealing MS away for the entire fight.

That being said, Sasuke is still caught up in Madara's eye, so even if Sakura goes off searching for him, unless she has the power to open interdimensional gateways, it's not like she will be able to find Sasuke until Madara releases him.
That's why they are in a dark room which is beyond this world...she's currently giving Sasuke ~ Sexual Healing ~ Marvin Gaye (the founder of this jutsu). Sasuke is pretty soon completly recovered no doubt about it..
Old 2009-12-01, 15:53   Link #28
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The problem though is that Gaara's information forces them to return to Konoha to report about the war since Danzou never heard Madara's plan. Konoha takes a priority over Sakura.
The war doesn't place Konoha in any immediate danger so Sakura's situation should be a bigger concern for Naruto. I think you're right that reporting info to Konoha would probably be priority for Kakashi and Yamato though. They could maybe split up. Naruto goes to find Sakura while either Yamato or Kakashi report back to Konoha.

Quote:
Sakura only left last chapter. With Sage Mode Naruto should be able to find her in a few second and quickly catch up to her since she didn't go very far. Unless Naruto still assumes she headed back to Konoha first.
Yeah, that's true. I guess it depends on how much time has actually passed in-story since Sakura left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ
I can imagine Sakura throwing a punch and being BBQ'd by Chidori Nagashi before she could even blink. It's what almost happened to her the last time she tried to hit Sasuke, luckily Yamato was there...

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 16:04   Link #29
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Wasn't Sasuke hidden away in Madara's face/mind?
Old 2009-12-01, 16:08   Link #30
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Wasn't Sasuke hidden away in Madara's face/mind?
Apparently Akamaru and Kiba can sniff through dimensions and a round house kick from Lee can tear open dimensions, lucky for them

Old 2009-12-01, 16:14   Link #31
Gin
*Artist

I hope Madara just lets Sasuke out of his mind so Sasuke can fight Danzou.
And isn't Danzou really close to the Mizukage's location?
Old 2009-12-01, 16:55   Link #32
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Danzou vs Madara?

Mwahahaha.

I have a feeling Madara is going to ask Danzou to be on his side of the war. Help with controlling the Kyuubi (And therefore the people of Konoha) with the Sharingan.

I wanted the outcome where the Genin as well as Naruto were forced into exile. Instead of Hachibi seeking out Naruto, maybe Naruto is actually going to take refuge in the Land of Lightning.

It makes sense after the catastrophe the Kage meeting was for Danzou to seek out desperate measures to keep Konoha under control, to make sure he stays Hokage. Heck, he might agree to a deal in the hopes of figuring out Madara's techniques to later get rid of him.

If the deal becomes known, or maybe if Konoha refuses to participate in the 5 nation alliance, the rookies and Naruto are going to be placed in a very morally grey situation.

I smell INTENSE PLOT.
First of all, this is not intense plot, but your own smell, so take a shower, please.

What's next? Oh, I can smell it, too!

Danzou fighting Madara is somehow ridiculous. It's simply impossible that Madara is beaten right after declaring war. The only strange and possible outcome is that Shisui's spiritual powers are so intense that Madara becomes a puppet of Danzou and that would be even more ridiculous, so Danzou has to be beaten into submission, which in other words means I agree.

One of the rivaling powers in Konoha has to leave now. I think it's about time to extract a particular root from Konoha's ground. On the other hand, Konoha is nothing but a desert place anymore. I guess it makes no sense to return there since the only buildings left are the ANBU Root's caves.
Old 2009-12-01, 17:21   Link #33
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I hope Madara just lets Sasuke out of his mind so Sasuke can fight Danzou.
And isn't Danzou really close to the Mizukage's location?
No one knows. I'm reminded of the Senjutsu training arc, when Sasuke was able to make it all the way to Kumo (to fight Kirabi) in seemingly a day or so, but it took Pain something like a week to get to Konoha from Ame even though his starting position was literally right next to Konoha (Ame is Konoha's neighbor) and he left before Sasuke did.

So, my predictions: Sakura has ended up in Ame, where she will receive hotness lessons from Konan (sadly enough, the hotness lessons will not make her anymore useful, but she will still be more useful than Konan (and Hinata, who received hotness lessons from Kurenai)); Lee and Kiba will get lost following Sakura, and end up finding Kisame's head in a forest, they will proceed to play football/soccer with the head until Akamura promptly pees on it then buries it; Sasuke will make it out of Madara's eye (winding up right next to Kabutomaru for no apparent reason other than plot convenience), but only after Karin steals his black cherry - he will proceed to kill Kabutomaru with ease, before wandering off looking for Konoha, only to wind up going to Mist due to the fact that he is going blind; Shikimaru will be wandering around Konoha up to his neck in the bitches; and Naruto will also being going to Mist in order to spread his friendship virus to the Mizukage, only to, after hooking up with her on the way to Mist, find out that she is his aunt. Madara, though, who actually posses a map of the country (unlike the rest of the world), will proceed to make strategic strikes against every village, and end up winning the war in just a few hours because everyone else is wandering in the wrong direction (and Shikimaru can't use his jutsus or intellect when he is neck deep in bitches).

Or, Kishimoto just sucks at showing the pacing involved with group movements across countries...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 17:44   Link #34
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I don't get why people are even considering the fact that Sasuke can even get wounded by Sakura, or that she even has a chance...Sure they are 2 of the 3 Sannin pupil's...but I'm pretty sure it's been established now that Naruto and Sasuke are on a whole different level compared to the rest of the Rookie 9.

And why would he care anymore about her now? Dude didn't care before, why would it change 4 years later.

Gaara finally said it to Naruto though, time to act like a Kage. In other words, time to man up.
Old 2009-12-01, 17:58   Link #35
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Sasuke kills Sakura.

Naruto has a personal reason to take Sasuke out.

THE END.
Old 2009-12-01, 18:46   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Sasuke kills Sakura.
Naruto has a personal reason to take Sasuke out.
...or...
Sasuke: I killed Sakura.
Naruto: Thank you, that bitch almost ruined my life.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 18:56   Link #37
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
I don't get why people are even considering the fact that Sasuke can even get wounded by Sakura, or that she even has a chance...Sure they are 2 of the 3 Sannin pupil's...but I'm pretty sure it's been established now that Naruto and Sasuke are on a whole different level compared to the rest of the Rookie 9.

And why would he care anymore about her now? Dude didn't care before, why would it change 4 years later.

Gaara finally said it to Naruto though, time to act like a Kage. In other words, time to man up.
Maybe...just maybe because Sasuke has finally hit his puberty...just like the others.. you know Sasuke finally has hair on his chest or under his arms...
Although he must've shaved it..
Old 2009-12-01, 19:01   Link #38
Gin
*Artist

Sasuke vs Sakura is going to end up being Sakura vs Karin.
Old 2009-12-01, 19:42   Link #39
Edk
The Captain

Send a message via MSN to Edk
Quote:
Naruto: ...and eventually Kumo will fall to me now that the Raikage realizes what a cool guy I am. And you've helped by swaying the Tsuchikage...

Gaara: Thank you master.

Naruto: (continues) and once the Mizukage gets a whiff of my hot jailbait ass, then Mizu will fall as well. It's all coming together Pinky, I mean Gaara. By the end of the night, I shall rule the world. Kukukuku.

Gaara: Narf.
James...I love you sometimes.
Edk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 20:15   Link #40
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edk View Post
James...I love you sometimes.
Fixed: Gaara: Yes my master.
7runks is offline   Reply With Quote