AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-03-09, 18:49   Link #21
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
I have insominia and I'm bored and the only things entertaining in my room when I get home from partying and vandilyzing houses are my computer and Parmesan and Garlic Cheez-its!! ^_^
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 19:00   Link #22
Hannah's_Knight

Send a message via MSN to Hannah's_Knight
Quote:
I have insominia and I'm bored and the only things entertaining in my room when I get home from partying and vandilyzing houses are my computer and Parmesan and Garlic Cheez-its!! ^_^
Tell me about it ^.^
The computer and the World of Cheese can be real saints for those without anything better to do ^.^
Hannah's_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 19:02   Link #23
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
you vandal you hehehe

anyways i agree with nak, you come home late at night ... party is over ... you wanna chill out and read some posts or something and have a snack ... you turn on your puteh and get stuck there for a few hours.

it's not like posting on a forum is like overdosing on drugs to 'escape reallity', you read what they have to say and you reply, it's like a chat ... i don't escape reallity every time i talk to someone. Plus you'd be suprised how attached you get to the people on irc and forums.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 19:06   Link #24
nak
Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
you vandal you hehehe

anyways i agree with nak, you come home late at night ... party is over ... you wanna chill out and read some posts or something and have a snack ... you turn on your puteh and get stuck there for a few hours.

it's not like posting on a forum is like overdosing on drugs to 'escape reallity', you read what they have to say and you reply, it's like a chat ... i don't escape reallity every time i talk to someone. Plus you'd be suprised how attached you get to the people on irc and forums.
that and when i get home, I watch anime. Theres no one around in 2am in the morning who I can call and say "OMG! did you SEE what happend in <insert anime/manga here>?!"

Forums are easier
Old 2004-03-09, 19:07   Link #25
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
Rofl I thought you would be a nice girl (I know it is meant as a joke so do I ).

I don't have enough money to go out every night and party... but I have an internetconnection with flatrate. That will often fill the gaps between.
Old 2004-03-09, 20:11   Link #26
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
Rofl I thought you would be a nice girl (I know it is meant as a joke so do I ).

I don't have enough money to go out every night and party... but I have an internetconnection with flatrate. That will often fill the gaps between.

See that is exactly what i was talking about... Being Lonly suks..So i trun to anime/internet. Also no mula=no fun T_T
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 21:05   Link #27
demosthenes

lonliness, the devil that stocks my every move. follows me through crouds, parties, and even throgh the perfict night skies that you can lose yourself. how would i love to find someone with the power to heal my twisted soul. the sleepless night the endless day and the madness they bring. but this forum will never heal my fears, my shyness, and my ever so pitifull existance.
demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 21:15   Link #28
nak
Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demosthenes
lonliness, the devil that stocks my every move. follows me through crouds, parties, and even throgh the perfict night skies that you can lose yourself. how would i love to find someone with the power to heal my twisted soul. the sleepless night the endless day and the madness they bring. but this forum will never heal my fears, my shyness, and my ever so pitifull existance.
"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured."
-- Kurt Vonnegut
Old 2004-03-09, 21:28   Link #29
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured."
-- Kurt Vonnegut

True that
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 21:37   Link #30
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by demosthenes
Im sorry that youre lonely and Im -really- sorry for whatever happened to make you talk in cryptic prose, but I dont think this forum can heal emotional wounds. I guess we could try but you'd probably just end up worse off.

I didnt come to this forum to cure my fear of change, or my phopia of stepping over gutters, and I dont stay here in the middle of the night to fill any sort of void that someone carved out of me 15 years ago. I just like anime and I know no other people who do.
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 21:38   Link #31
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
-- Kurt Vonnegut

i heart vonnegut (sirens of titan was an eye opener)

"Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever know
One is the loneliest number even worse then two
Yeah"
--sesame street

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2004-03-10 at 22:19.
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 22:39   Link #32
Kerensky18
?Sleep?

Send a message via MSN to Kerensky18
I come here when I am extremley bord at work, and when I have nothing better to do. I work as security and it gets really boring so I come here. Also I get disinterested in playing the games that I have or going out with friends and I can come here.
Kerensky18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 22:40   Link #33
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
I don't stay up only to post. ^^;; I've been posting a lot on the forums lately, because I've been bored. My boyfriend can only sign on around 11AM, so the only time we can talk to each other is at night. I post a lot during that time.. And also in the afternoon if I have nothing to do.

I don't think I come to this forum for deep reasons. @_@; Yeah, I admit I feel lonely very often. During those times, I sometimes post here. But I never expect people to become my friends or become interested in me, even though it would be nice if they were. It's a forum, not a chat room. I'm not a huge fan of chat rooms because I have to socialize and act in a way that I normally wouldn't, so I guess I come to forums instead. I come here mainly to kill boredom... And, well, because it's fun!

This is the only forum I've been to that isn't flooded with threads about politics. We talk about anime in a fun and interesting way.
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 22:46   Link #34
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Well, Obviously we have to do something to keep ourselves occupied while waiting for anime to finish downloading....
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 23:05   Link #35
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Well, Obviously we have to do something to keep ourselves occupied while waiting for anime to finish downloading....
Yeah, that too. :P
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 23:10   Link #36
nak
Squishy

Quote:
Thats a good point...which is why I'm on the forums right now actually...^_^;; *stares at my bittorrent more wishing it would go faster*
Old 2004-03-10, 16:30   Link #37
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

I think mister demosthenes is just having fun, RPing and floating.
Thyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 20:46   Link #38
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

Argh!! I was doing that few days ago
It was soo fun waiting for others' replies
S7EV3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 20:55   Link #39
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
-- Kurt Vonnegut
I like this and agree with it mucho.

Although at times I enjoy being lonely.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 14:10   Link #40
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
I play games... i can do stuff while downloading

at school however...
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote