AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: What's your opinion on Ayu Mayu?
I hate them. They're pointless. They're annoying. They should be removed 9 13.04%
I'm indifferent 9 13.04%
They provide the much needed comic relief 45 65.22%
They're the best characters in the show 6 8.70%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-21, 04:07   Link #21
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
I love Ayu. She's great. And Ayu-Mayu together are hilarious. ^_^
Old 2003-11-21, 07:50   Link #22
dragonstar13
Busy

At the moment I hate Ayu. Mayu is cute though. But I guess they need a raving psycho to spice things up a bit.
Old 2003-11-25, 21:15   Link #23
axus

I like 'em! At least some characters aren't having to deal with a lot of problems!!
Old 2003-11-25, 21:16   Link #24
Kei-
Inactive Member

To be brutally honest (though I kind of like them), I feel this show is moving slow enough as it is without having to take momentary detours into insanity at the restaurant.
Old 2003-11-26, 00:09   Link #25
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei-
To be brutally honest (though I kind of like them), I feel this show is moving slow enough as it is without having to take momentary detours into insanity at the restaurant.
See, there are Ayu & Mayu fans that need to be satisfied somewhat. Same goes for the nurses in the hospital. They got quite a lot of screen time recently.
Old 2003-11-26, 09:14   Link #26
stpehen
kisses for all

My patience for them was limited when they were introduced, and has only gotten shorter as each episode goes on. I'll admit that the "Ayu Mayu Theater" at the ends of the episodes are usually funny, but I absolutely canNOT stand them within the frame of the story. I hate their characters, I hate their voice actors, and the same goes for the nurses at the hospital... I understand that they were all characters in the game and therefore should be in the anime, but it doesn't make them constructive.
Old 2003-11-26, 10:50   Link #27
wao
OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpehen
My patience for them was limited when they were introduced, and has only gotten shorter as each episode goes on. I'll admit that the "Ayu Mayu Theater" at the ends of the episodes are usually funny, but I absolutely canNOT stand them within the frame of the story. I hate their characters, I hate their voice actors, and the same goes for the nurses at the hospital... I understand that they were all characters in the game and therefore should be in the anime, but it doesn't make them constructive.

Ayu inside the story isn't funny (except I think one time when she said go step on cat shit, but that's it) and even the animation is so awkward when she's there. It's nicer when the animation is smooth during funny parts (see Princess Tutu...) ...
Closed Thread