AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-17, 02:13   Link #3981
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

We're almost at page 200!
Not that it's exciting anymore, honestly reading spoilers now this has turned into a shit show...
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 02:48   Link #3982
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
We're almost at page 200!
We are on page 200 (I would say congrats but the recent pages of this thread have been mostly shit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Not that it's exciting anymore, honestly reading spoilers now this has turned into a shit show...
Yes I agree that it has turned into a shit show, but I don't think the spoilers are what turned it into a shit show.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 04:10   Link #3983
Robot-Dinosaur

@Forbin: Well something called chapter 205 of Freezing is out and involves Satellizer discussing with Kazuya that Elizabeth and Arnett want him to lead and guide them and then later has Elizabeth and Arnett meet up for a private meeting with Kazuya. The teleportation thing happens too though.

Quote:
We are on page 200 (I would say congrats but the recent pages of this thread have been mostly shit)
I know, right doesn't it just suck when people don't say and do what you want them too but actually have their own conversations, opinions and discussions?

Well at least the author's being pretty clear it seems, which is what I expect from him, hopefully that'll help put out the people who still actually think there is something to any couple other than Kazuya's.

EDIT: My mistake, sorry about that.

Last edited by Robot-Dinosaur; 2016-08-17 at 12:17. Reason: removed mention of host site's name
Robot-Dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 04:35   Link #3984
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Kazuya lead the Pandora... but sooner or later they will fall.... their Pandora self will got addicted since kazuya's power is like drug...
Old 2016-08-17, 04:38   Link #3985
Windsgrace

Up to chapter 207 has been translated. Its seems the only way Kazuya can communicate is through freezing. Also It seems it is a world w/ very few males...and a ton of women. In short men are breeding horses. x.x atleast that is what is implied. Males are also considered dangerous since "freezing" takes their freedom away...so yeah.
Old 2016-08-17, 05:39   Link #3986
GendoAizenPig

Just got done reading 205-207 and yeh even I can't defend the hints that it is going to become yet another awful harem manga. I'll now have to debate on whether or not to keep collecting the English manga volumes past part 1. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

(Also inb4 the "butthurt" comments, I am pretty butthurt)
GendoAizenPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 08:35   Link #3987
Sapphire Rhodonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot-Dinosaur View Post
@Sapphire: So according to one translation of chapter 205 it seems Elizabeth and Arnett didn't just 'happen to bump into' Kazuya but were specifically meeting up with him (including Creo for some reason) to discuss his ability.

Satellizer also seems to imply they're okay with the power now. Kind of a quick turn around for Arnett really, takes her a day to go from spitting mad and feeling violated to apparently being okay with it and, from what I can tell from Satellizer's lines (admittedly not the best translation) also be okay with Kazuya using his powers.

What actually wanted to say though is that it seems you were right originally Sapphire, it wasn't just Kazuya running into them, they wanted to personally talk to Kazuya without their Limiters.
Okay. Thanks. Bye. I miss Arnett and Morrison.
Sapphire Rhodonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 12:17   Link #3988
Robot-Dinosaur

@Sapphire: Oh, right, sorry. I can imagine you aren't going to be very happy with this news. Sorry about that.

EDIT: On the bright side the story is finally earning its harem tag and I can see Ruki is really excited for it.
Old 2016-08-17, 14:08   Link #3989
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There were already three girls who loved Kazuya (Satellizer, Rana and Ouka), so it was already going to be at least a pseudo-Harem anyway.

But I still think the other Pandora will only be his subordinates. They wanted to discuss his ability, but them being okay with it could just mean they're okay with him being their leader. They could still stay with their Limiters.

Now, about what's happening in the other dimension. That Satellizer look-alike even has the same name, so it's not helping. Kazuya can't realize easily like that that it's not the same person. Hopefully he'll at least notice that Freezing is the only way he can communicate with them - though it seems to be the very reason the women there think of men as dangerous.

That said, though, when is Maria going to come to him? She has to come and talk to him, right? She did come to take him to that world, but where did she go after that?
Old 2016-08-17, 14:46   Link #3990
RobotCat
In a Box

So Freezing's an Isekai now?
Old 2016-08-17, 15:51   Link #3991
Sapphire Rhodonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot-Dinosaur View Post
@Sapphire: Oh, right, sorry. I can imagine you aren't going to be very happy with this news. Sorry about that.

EDIT: On the bright side the story is finally earning its harem tag and I can see Ruki is really excited for it.
It's okay, its not like its your fault, its just very disappointing. I still don't understand what the point of PLS now was. Just to hurt people like me who liked it a lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
But I still think the other Pandora will only be his subordinates.
We've already seen what that entails. Elly and Arnett being Kazuya's subordinates means being intimate with him, gushing over him, wanting to be his slaves and experiencing more happiness then they ever do with anyone else.

How does a relationship survive that? It would be like if your husband had to start, as part of his job, being a sex slave to another woman who he constantly talked about as making him feel happier than I do and that he wants to give everything he has to this woman.

How would I feel? How must Morrison or André feel? Or poor Abel.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't say more, I'll just stop at the first sentence. My heart needs a break.
Sapphire Rhodonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 22:42   Link #3992
Daedric dishwasher

Spoiler for Raws:
Daedric dishwasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 22:51   Link #3993
GendoAizenPig

@Daedric dishwasher - I don't know if it will or not, but these chapters definitely opened up the possibility. I'm sure the author's intentions will be known soon, possibly even within the next RAWs that come out in a couple days. Another possibility would be the limiters getting powered up to do the same thing Kazuya can do. Something like a limiter equivalent of transcendence. These chapters seem to imply all the men in the other dimension can do what Kazuya can, so maybe the other limiters can be upgraded by Gengo. It's really hard to say at this point.
Old 2016-08-17, 22:57   Link #3994
Daedric dishwasher

Spoiler for Raws:
Daedric dishwasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-17, 23:06   Link #3995
GendoAizenPig

@Daedric dishwasher - There's too many unknown factors to really say. We don't know if Kazuya's powers had lasting effects being the biggest one. We don't know if Elizabeth and Arnette kept their abilities that Kazuya gave them or if they were temporary. I will say if it does happen it won't be on purpose. Kazuya isn't some evil person hellbent on stealing women from his fellow limiters. I mean he doesn't even want Ouka or Rana lol. It's just a wait and see, but when you're a rare male in a world of females you can't help but think that he's going to pick up a few admirers. I can't imagine that most will come back with him though. Having two Satellizers would be freaking weird.
Old 2016-08-17, 23:45   Link #3996
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Spoiler for 206-207:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 01:40   Link #3997
ChuckE
Provoker

LoL so in the end we jumped from sci-fi to fantasy.

Kazuya should become the king!
Old 2016-08-18, 02:13   Link #3998
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Doubt it... Even though I always wished for it... but I doubt that would happen... Kazuya is too wimp...
Old 2016-08-18, 03:30   Link #3999
Gespenst1

Given that mangafox's Official RAW/Spoiler Discussion thread on Freezing is down, can anyone please plant seiga.nicovideo links here?
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-18, 08:51   Link #4000
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I normally don't mind True Harem endings, but if Kazuya doesn't want to be with anyone other than Stella, it'll be hard for me to accept it here. We'll see, though.

But that said, I think GendoAizenPig is right about there not being enough to go on to say anything. Let's just wait and see.

@GendoAizenPig: Agreed. And yeah, it really would be weird to see two Stellas with Kazuya. But the people of the world don't understand Kazuya, and vice versa, if Kazuya doesn't use Freezing. So how are they going to communicate if Kazuya does bring them back with him?

Like I said before, hopefully he'll encounter Maria in that dimension soon and she'll actually be able to understand him without him having to use Freezing.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen