Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-26, 09:28   Link #4021
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
And why does Kaori got killed here if Eri is making her move? Shouldn't she taking her hostage for preparation against Hajime or because her promise to Hiyama?
Eri seems to have quite the grudge against Kaori and Shizuku, so she must want to kill them quickly.

Besides, against an irregular like Hajime, not to mention his party, you would need a lot of preparation to use hostages against them. Something like a knife to the throat just won't cut it.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 09:37   Link #4022
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

... Wait, could this probably leads to a situation where Shizuru and Kaori have their souls separate from their body, allowing them to grow past their body's limit? AFter all, the magic Hajime recently got was soul magic, so...
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 09:49   Link #4023
Iamis

If Kaori and Shizuku die I fully expect a revival magic from Hajime or Yue because Hajime requested it (and because Yue probably wouldn't want to win because Kaori died)

I wonder how badly Eri is going to underestimate Hajime, after all she still doesn't know what happened to Shimizu
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 10:32   Link #4024
dragon1412

new chapter - kind of expecting it, the revelations is good but not too unexpected.
Personal opinion, i believe Kaori will fall and revive using new technique, and Shizuku will survive, clear the obstacle of 1 of each races in the group. May be some character development for Kouki, but it's probably end in Hajime done it so that other classmate doesn't have to feel the sin. So far i think this is the only method for Kaori to catch up with the group, Shizuku could make use of tool like Hajime, but Kaori isn't fighter material.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 10:51   Link #4025
Triptrippill

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
She is fine the way she is,,
If the author change it, it makes the whole story become bad....

Haaaah, and here I was hoping that today we know the reason behind Kaori's stabbing, looks like we need to wait another 2 chapter.

Also, remember the previous discussion about the job corresponding to the personality? I think that speculation might be right.
Wow someone remembered my post. cool thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptrippill View Post
I have been working my way through the posts and i thought of something interesting that i haven't seen anyone else mention.

The fact that the classes for everyone that was summoned, seem to be deeply related to their core being.

-Examples- (I'm going off of what i can remember/find.)

Hajime - military enthusiast/creative personality = synergist (I would guess that he also built models in addition to his other hobbies.)
Kaori - kind/caring/ect = healer (lol, even tho she causes trouble for Hajime.)
Endo - Zero presence = assassin
Aiko - nurturing/kind/supportive = Goddess of the Harvest (I know she's a Farmer, but i like this better.)

(not ganna talk about the "hero", nope nope just no.)

Well you guys should get what I'm talking about.
All tho i left out some of the others like the shadow mage (that's a splatter mark), Shizuku, and ect...

The one point that i wanted to bring up with all of this, is that this might be able to help us figure out who the wolf-kun is.

Also if this is correct then there is something seriously wrong with that necromancer girl.....
Triptrippill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 10:53   Link #4026
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

If MC can revive dead people then that's really just way too OP.I'm divided between wanting to see Kaori die permanently and letting Hajime revive her.

By the way, is the devil woman now a zombie under Eri's control?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 10:53   Link #4027
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
new chapter - kind of expecting it, the revelations is good but not too unexpected.
Personal opinion, i believe Kaori will fall and revive using new technique, and Shizuku will survive, clear the obstacle of 1 of each races in the group. May be some character development for Kouki, but it's probably end in Hajime done it so that other classmate doesn't have to feel the sin. So far i think this is the only method for Kaori to catch up with the group, Shizuku could make use of tool like Hajime, but Kaori isn't fighter material.
So you think this is the plot device that'll have Kaori get direct magic instead of having to chant?

I'm in agreement with that, if that's what you meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
If Kaori and Shizuku die I fully expect a revival magic from Hajime or Yue because Hajime requested it (and because Yue probably wouldn't want to win because Kaori died)

I wonder how badly Eri is going to underestimate Hajime, after all she still doesn't know what happened to Shimizu
She doesn't? Wasn't she there when Kaori joined Hajime's group? When Kouki admonished Hajime for killing the demon woman, Hajime said "I even killed a classmate" didn't he?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 11:03   Link #4028
Iamis

I dont know if he said "I even killed a classmate"

I only read the summaries and spoilers in this thread because I am not going to read Google Translate but I believe that Hajime saying "I killed a classmate" wasn't mentioned in the summaries
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 11:24   Link #4029
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
unless my shit is going off the wrong way, it was Kondo and not Endo.
Yup my bad it really was Kondo. They both ended with ndo so when skimming I got it messed up xD.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 11:52   Link #4030
bones

How does dying help Kaori to power up?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 12:05   Link #4031
En do
Waiting~

chapter 48 commentable https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

also, as I said before, next week will be a busy one for me, but I'll try to keep releasing a chapter on Sunday (GMT+7) also need to read some novel that still unreaded for a while haha. edit : hope the word endo died from before won't be a jinx or anything along that line
Old 2014-07-26, 13:40   Link #4032
Smilyface400

Aww, I'm kinda sad Miledi is dead(I think that she is), she was an interesting character for sure.
Smilyface400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 13:45   Link #4033
bludvein

So really not that surprising a reveal tbh. Now Hajime just needs to shoot Eri and end that plot line right now.

Is there anybody who really thinks Kaori is done for good when they just got soul magic? Not sure if it will be a true resurrection or as a soul attached to an object like Meredi though.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 14:28   Link #4034
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
So really not that surprising a reveal tbh. Now Hajime just needs to shoot Eri and end that plot line right now.

Is there anybody who really thinks Kaori is done for good when they just got soul magic? Not sure if it will be a true resurrection or as a soul attached to an object like Meredi though.
I think it will be like that at first. Then Hajime will go looking for a way for a true resurrection while preserving her body in someway. Probably end up being the magic from the Forest Dungeon or something.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 14:37   Link #4035
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Actually I hope Eri survives, she might make for a good recurring villain.

I'm also interested in what she might end up doing to Kouki if she really manages to turn him into her toy, that would be a pretty interesting direction to go, a lot better than where I thought the author was going to go with Kouki.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2014-07-26 at 16:49.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 16:53   Link #4036
nightmares

Unhappy

Ok I think there is a problem in Google drive. I can not view any chapters. Did someone block the access or something? cause I can view other novels in google drive with no problem.

EDIT: Nvm, it looks like I have to sign in first to view it. Before, it didn't require the login.

Last edited by nightmares; 2014-07-26 at 18:10.
nightmares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 18:31   Link #4037
cadu_

I saw many spoilers about Eri,but I read until chapter 48 and there was nothing about her,where can I read after chapter 48?
Old 2014-07-26, 18:46   Link #4038
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
I saw many spoilers about Eri,but I read until chapter 48 and there was nothing about her,where can I read after chapter 48?
The link in the very first post?
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8611bv/
Don't wish to read it using machine translations? Be patient with Endo as he translates the chapters every week then.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 22:35   Link #4039
cadu_

I will just wait for the translation,I dont like machine translated very much.
When I saw you guys talking about the spoilers I thought maybe there was somewhere else besides the google drive where there were more translated chapters,thats why I asked it.
I really liked this novel,I read all the 48 chapters in only 2 days =D
Old 2014-07-26, 22:54   Link #4040
iceaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
I will just wait for the translation,I dont like machine translated very much.
When I saw you guys talking about the spoilers I thought maybe there was somewhere else besides the google drive where there were more translated chapters,thats why I asked it.
I really liked this novel,I read all the 48 chapters in only 2 days =D
No pressure from us, Endo, just know there's a number here that's looking forward to your translation Thanks for your work and for everyone for the discussions here
I also just finished catching up. I like the antihero MC, there's not enough of them out there, but that's what make them special.

Baka-Tsuki username: acolyte
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel