AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-07, 19:11   Link #4041
Flere821
Lurker

*sees news*

Aw yeeeeeaah Misaki/Touma focused volume I'll be sad though if in this case once again Kamachi makes it the synopsis has nearly no importance compared to the plot (eg that time with the 'tournament' but then skipped most of it - though it's not like I cared about that instance, I don't like tournament arcs myself).
Old 2014-08-07, 19:29   Link #4042
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

the story predictions and speculation are in the air... I'm not in the least surprised on this topic being released, i mean isn't surprises is what Kamachi is all about...

we could get both past and present with Touma and Misaki, like a scenario where they meet up, and flash back to the past before WW III and stuff... while Touma explains the present like what he's been up to since he last saw Misaki, then the story Misaki drops into the past with Misaki narrating the story from her point since a certain lil loli-nun destroyed Touma's illusion XD.
Old 2014-08-07, 20:45   Link #4043
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Nothing was misleading about NT7. Like most synopsis, it shouldn't spoil the whole story. They were all pretty accurate.

People keep bringing up NT7 since NT8 now. Haven't been disappointed at all yet.
He put Misaki on the cover and we all thought we'd get some MisakixTouma or something about their past relationship. Then it turned out she was just a minor character.
Old 2014-08-07, 20:48   Link #4044
MShukyDeneuve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
He put Misaki on the cover and we all thought we'd get some MisakixTouma or something about their past relationship. Then it turned out she was just a minor character.
She didn't even "appear" on that volume. hahaha.
Screw that Mental-Out of her.
Old 2014-08-07, 20:57   Link #4045
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

ah oh, she's gone mental XD
Old 2014-08-07, 21:14   Link #4046
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
wut.

Also, if you think you'll get 300pages worth of information from a cover & synopsis, that's on you, but it was not misleading and in no way should be used as a "be cautious!" for every. single. volume.

Last edited by ACertainStark; 2014-08-07 at 21:25. Reason: dunno how I missed synopsis
Old 2014-08-07, 21:24   Link #4047
Miraluka
Banned

What if we get Misaki but through mind controlled characters again ? Lol
Old 2014-08-07, 21:25   Link #4048
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
What if we get Misaki but through mind controlled characters again ? Lol
That would be funny.
Old 2014-08-07, 21:28   Link #4049
Miraluka
Banned

I guess the best we could get is a whole chapter with, about and for Misaki while the others feature other characters like Kuroko, Seria,
antagonist and Mikoto(expect at least 3 illustrations with her on them) and obviously Touma dealing with the monster of the week/book.
Old 2014-08-07, 21:47   Link #4050
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Welp. Looks like someone's already jumped the gun:

NSFW
NT11 Cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And stop citing NT7 as a justification for being sceptical about a synopsis. That was only one time out 34 novels and it was true for at least the first 2 chapters of the novel.

Last edited by OH&S; 2014-08-07 at 21:53. Reason: Image tag to NSFW tag
Old 2014-08-07, 21:49   Link #4051
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Should probably tag that under NSFW.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:01   Link #4052
Chosen_Hero

Got to love how no one has thought that maybe Touma and Misaki might have faced off in the past and that's how they met.

I mean think about it, this will most likely be after the dolly incident so at that point in time Misaki trusts no one and could possibly be making plans for something big (you don't obtain a whole building full of brainwased people just like that) and Touma just happened to get involved (like he always does) throught another party (possibly Kumokawa Seria), heck it could be an Accelerator kind of development where after they "face off" he does something that makes her gain trust in him.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2014-08-07 at 23:29.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:06   Link #4053
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
wut.

Also, if you think you'll get 300pages worth of information from a cover & synopsis, that's on you, but it was not misleading and in no way should be used as a "be cautious!" for every. single. volume.
Yeah... Also, the synopsis for NT 7 didn't actually say stuff about Touma being involved in actually saving Misaki and etc... it was really just the cover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Welp. Looks like someone's already jumped the gun:

NSFW
NT11 Cover

And stop citing NT7 as a justification for being sceptical about a synopsis. That was only one time out 34 novels and it was true for at least the first 2 chapters of the novel.
LOL AT THAT COVER...

This time... the plot is clearly about Touma & Misaki's relationship. You guys always diss the books before they come out with low expectations so you don't get hurt if it doesn't deliver... and I guess I get that... but really... let's review the facts this time around.

1. Misaki is now a very popular character.
2. Misaki just had a big role in Railgun and we now know for sure that she is connected to Misaka's story and to Touma as well.
3. Kamachi said that the synopsis is about Touma & Misaki... what else can that actually legitimately mean? I mean seriously.
4. We got scenarios with Misaki in NT 9 and she also made a small appearance in NT 10... and the other one in NT 8...
5. She had her figure released as part of one of the announcements.
6. She was popular after her debut appearances in Railgun S.
7. She is appearing in the Railgun Manga Volume version which using that adds to the hype tremendously.
8. Misaki was JUST revealed to know Komoe very well. Well and now look at the plot synopsis for NT 11. WHAT THE HELL ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO INTERPRET FROM ALL OF THIS!

Seriously guys, stop ignoring the facts because you don't want to be hurt. There's a high chance this volume will have lots of Touma/Misaki interactions and give us at least some scenarios about their past. Their relationship in NT 7 wasn't actually established at all... FANS SPECULATED THAT. THIS SYNOPSIS RATHER IS PRETTY CLEAR.

Hmph.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:12   Link #4054
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
OH&S pls focus more on the negatives like everyone else despite only happening once or twice! It outshines the many positives. /s

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Hmph.
There's a bit of gap moe here!
Old 2014-08-07, 22:14   Link #4055
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

If Misaki was mind controlling, I think Kami-yan would get pissed off and start punching every one her minions, and if they are girls, added to harem, Index bites head, and the story continues in a comedic way.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:56   Link #4056
bakato

Quote:
wut.

Don't dismiss the rest of my post. The point was we thought she'd get a bigger slice of the plot and all she ended up getting was fighting off the hordes of wanna-be heroes, which was disappointing, but doesn't mean to say the volume was bad.
Old 2014-08-07, 22:57   Link #4057
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Well guys looks like it's decided, NT 11 in October

Spoiler for magazine pic:

Summary:

NT 11 is the story of how Kamijou-san first met Shoukuhou

Before Kamijou saved a certain sister and lost his memories, he saved an ojou-sama. Her name is Shoukuhou Misaki. This is the story regarding the duo's long lost past.
Are

You

S
E
R
I
O
U
S

?!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Touma x Misaki GO GO GO!!!
Old 2014-08-07, 22:58   Link #4058
Miraluka
Banned

^
Wut

What were you posting about before then?

QH&S is a bit too much edgy isn't he?
Old 2014-08-07, 23:02   Link #4059
Death Usagi
Banned

Now, if something like this were to ACTUALLY happen in that novel, I would be really really really happy

Images
Old 2014-08-07, 23:04   Link #4060
Miraluka
Banned

Nnnnghhhhhhhh!!!

Shit, are you trying to make me gay(?) for her!?

*looks at my own SIG*

... Healed!
Closed Thread

Tags
novel predictions