AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-03, 17:21   Link #4101
Homura7

I honestly don't think the delegate died, she was going to stop Rin without hesitating, meaning she must be needless too.

Now I remember, Kanna got Cruz's ID member card, so she can call St. Rose for help in case another needless attacks the town again as hints seem to point out.

In fact, I would like a rebellion from the Black Madam against Simeon, bringing all the needless Killer Girls with her.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 20:31   Link #4102
Sekirei07

So is Hinata the only fully confirmed human that has really had some substance as a character and not just a simple cameo in the series?
Old 2010-05-03, 23:10   Link #4103
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
There is also a part at the end of the St Rose arc were the Black Madam talks about Blade and his fetish for lolis... so im curious what she knows about him.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 23:17   Link #4104
Sekirei07

I think she made comment on how she does not use her powers normally because she did not want skirts flying

I think that was Cruz thinking of what would happen if blade got her power. Well hopefully we will know what she ment in a few days
Old 2010-05-04, 01:03   Link #4105
Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
So is Hinata the only fully confirmed human that has really had some substance as a character and not just a simple cameo in the series?
Knowing this series, Hinata will show up later and suddenly sprout a Needless ability. Which would be fine by me, I absolutely love her design. I expect Yuki to show up at the same time and make some comment about not jumping to conclusions.

Also, I think Gido fits this criteria.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 01:41   Link #4106
Avvesione

I'm guessing Hinata will have a healing ability since she's on the Health Committee at St. Rose (and judging that there's probably a lot of girls there that get hurt, she'd be pretty skilled). She did appear on the cover of Volume 9, so I doubt she was a one and done character. She did seem a little naive, so I doubt we'd see her wandering Blackspot alone (and probably paired up with Rin).

I thought Yuki died with the blood on the wall and the empty eyes. We might see her though, if she's still alive (after all, she was named).
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 09:23   Link #4107
Homura7

The way of how things look, this arc won't last longer.

But now I'm afraid of something, I fear by the time Cruz finds the path to go back to the present it will be too late.

Maybe you didn't notice, Imai hinted something in one of the previous chapters: A terrible war will begin soon.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-05-04 at 09:37.
Old 2010-05-04, 09:59   Link #4108
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
But now I'm afraid of something, I fear by the time Cruz finds the path to go back to the present it will be too late.

Maybe you didn't notice, Imai hinted something in one of the previous chapters: A terrible war will begin soon.
You wanna know what I'm afraid of? Cruz is still wearing that Killer Girls uniform... and we've seen how easily it's torn/shredded in battle from watching what happens to all the girls. I just hope Cruz can avoid being attacked from any Needless in Blade's memories, lol (although we've already seen Cruz naked a few times).

But seriously, it does seem like this arc will be wrapping up sometime soon. Hope there isn't much delay in getting the raws out this month...

Also, thanks Dragon for translating those two pages for me! Forgot to mention that earlier.
Old 2010-05-04, 10:08   Link #4109
Homura7

When you become needless, it's hard for the enemy to hit you, and more when we are talking about Cruz, who not only has greater potential than any of the others, his excellent insight combined with powers would practically make really hard for any other needless achieve hit him.
Old 2010-05-04, 10:14   Link #4110
SakaiYuki
Mangaka assistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
The way of how things look, this arc won't last longer.

A terrible war?....Sounds interesting...but how will it happen though?I mean a war cant just break out all of a sudden.Oh and hai.Im new.
SakaiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 10:19   Link #4111
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaiYuki View Post
A terrible war?....Sounds interesting...but how will it happen though?I mean a war cant just break out all of a sudden.Oh and hai.Im new.
Of course, Needless high quality isn't for nothing. Some of the bases for the war to break were set already:

A town still in Simeon's hands, Seto and Solva who stayed behind to protect it, and Aruka, of who no one knows if she really left or if she's still around.

There will be more things to get set, but for now there's something that's certain. The next time it won't be just someone like Hatfield.

And welcome to the thread ^^
Old 2010-05-04, 10:38   Link #4112
Sekirei07

I dunno,I prefer for Hinata to stay as the cute normal girl for the series.

I doubt Yuki died, so many have suffered worse and not died in this series. Only Uten's get to die in Needless!
Old 2010-05-04, 11:28   Link #4113
Homura7

Talking about him, I wonder who'll take his place in the Elite Four as the new Uten.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-05-04 at 11:45.
Old 2010-05-04, 14:37   Link #4114
Ca12nag3

Quote:
I dunno,I prefer for Hinata to stay as the cute normal girl for the series.

I doubt Yuki died, so many have suffered worse and not died in this series. Only Uten's get to die in Needless!
Didnt that 1 girl die vs Mio by crushing? The other got stabbed thrue the chest by Setsuna anyways.
Old 2010-05-04, 14:55   Link #4115
Avvesione

Misaki and Nanami are the only girls to have confirmed deaths (aside all the people in the resistance of course).
Old 2010-05-04, 16:41   Link #4116
Ca12nag3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Misaki and Nanami are the only girls to have confirmed deaths (aside all the people in the resistance of course).
you forget the black atraction girl, full stake thrue chest. Shes dead.
Old 2010-05-04, 16:49   Link #4117
Sekirei07

uhhh male's that are Uten's get to die? >.>

Hmm I wonder if Kafka in blade's memory will pull out some new moves. Because if he is going against Saten there is no way in hell he has a chance
Old 2010-05-04, 17:19   Link #4118
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
you forget the black atraction girl, full stake thrue chest. Shes dead.
Right, I forgot Kurumi.

So I guess the people who've died for sure are Kafka, Uten, Misaki, Kurumi, everyone in the resistance besides Cruz, Cruz, and Hatfield.
Old 2010-05-04, 17:32   Link #4119
Homura7

Quote:
uhhh male's that are Uten's get to die? >.>

Hmm I wonder if Kafka in blade's memory will pull out some new moves. Because if he is going against Saten there is no way in hell he has a chance
Maybe he (Saten) is gonna make a deal with him.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-05-04 at 17:59.
Old 2010-05-04, 19:15   Link #4120
Sekirei07

I find it strange that Satan would make a deal with something that is not even real. I mean isn't what Satan and Cruz doing messing with how the memory is suppose to play out naturally?

Tags
action, comedy, seinen