AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-05, 16:14   Link #4141
Avvesione

Saten knows about the Ishiyama's fragment which is why he went to grab the fragment after Yamada was pierced. He saw Cruz get pierced and immediately rushed over there to get into the memory with him.

One thing I'm wondering is if anyone can touch that memory shard and enter that memory as well. Or maybe they're getting some glue and stuff to put the door back together, lol...

Still, I wonder how he was able to go to the ceiling after one of Blade's punches and just calmly walk down the wall. And he's gotta be pretty strong too to throw a little girl through a wall.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 16:16   Link #4142
Homura7

Probably the shard gets sealed once someone enters.

Ishiyama probably already explained how the fragment works and the consecuences it takes entering someone's memories when the door gets broken. For that reason, not Blade and less Disk won't take any risk.

Not to mention, Simeon must be already aware of Hatfield's demise, wich along Cruz's current situation, adds even more drama to the plot.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 21:29   Link #4143
Avvesione

I don't think very much time has passed between Hatfield being killed and the current chapter. They should know about Hatfield being in Kana Village (like how the Testaments sent pictures back to Simeon when Blade rescued Cruz in the sewers) but they probably don't know he's been killed since the only ones who know that are Blade + Company. I wonder if when they send reinforcements, they'll send in the new Uten (no point in sending more clones or testaments with how Seto and Solva handled them).

Thinking about that too made me think about why Aruka was there. She left right at the start of the battle, so I wonder why she even went there. She was interested to hear Girl Squad was there and then saw Cruz (never saw Mio or Rin), so I wonder if she went to see Riru or go to St. Rose... or somewhere else all together.
Old 2010-05-05, 23:06   Link #4144
SakaiYuki
Mangaka assistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
grip with your toes! Also its the freaking future! could have you know, magnet shoes or something.

Also I wonder, if kid blade dies in the memory because its messed up due to it being in pieces, would the world be destroyed and saten and cruz erased along with it maybe?
He's wearing shoes lol.How are you supose to grip with your toes?
Anyways...the new Uten?They'd prolly just send some random needless or something..to go as far as to send the new Uten nah
SakaiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 23:11   Link #4145
Avvesione

Hatfield was a pretty important person in Simeon, as he was a Missing Link. Plus that town was their source of Mithril, which I can only imagine is used when building Testaments, etc., so the town is important. Then again, Simeon might not send anyone there. Hatfield was in charge of that and the only people who went were his subordinates (who died) and Aruka (who is gone/might not tell anyone), so it might be a while before Simeon realizes they lost Kana Village.
Old 2010-05-06, 05:14   Link #4146
Sekirei07

Let's see...

After PF zero, Cruz was out for 3 days, spent one day traveling with Mio, spent the next doing doll stuff, next day he recovered Eve and Disk, next day he fell into St. Rose, day after he figured out rin was culprit, after that day he left and rejoins mio and disk, next day they went to kanna's village and fought hatfield, day after that they went back to Eve and are where we are now so that is...

3+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 11 days have passed since PF zero
Old 2010-05-06, 06:03   Link #4147
Homura7

Main problem is, Hatfield's demise will rise suspicions. Not to mention Aruka, whose wisdom is as great as Cruz's. In fact, after a day since that battle, Aruka must be already aware Hatfield died, wich combined with the latest developments, makes the situation worse for the Resistance and the minning town. Adding the fact Aruka wanted to see with her own eyes if Cruz would manage to survive, her come back and she finding Hatfield's torned hat is just a matter of time now.

May I say something, I'm really worried about Teruyama, he hasn't given any signs, but it's Gido who worries me more.

As you must remember, he's nowhere to be seen in N1.5, Black Madam took his place, and that just means one thing.
Old 2010-05-06, 11:01   Link #4148
Sekirei07

I don't think PF zero blast killed him, he survived it once before lol

I find it a mystery how the fact he was so close to the original blast and yet he is the only human to survive it more mysterious. Not saying he is a Needless but it is strange
Old 2010-05-06, 11:14   Link #4149
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I find it a mystery how the fact he was so close to the original blast and yet he is the only human to survive it more mysterious. Not saying he is a Needless but it is strange
The next time we see him who knows, what if he has become needless?

Not long ago, shadowii posted the following spread:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-05-06, 14:23   Link #4150
Sekirei07

maybe Kami just ran outta character designs or got lazy lol
Old 2010-05-06, 14:30   Link #4151
Homura7

^No, this is Kami Imai we're talking about, he takes the best from both his writing and drawing.

Remember what I just said. Gido is nowhere to be seen in N1.5, and Black Madam took his place, while Adam N. took Blade's place. Of the N1 main staff, only Eve's presence was confirmed along Teruyama.

Given these facts, I fear the worse for Blade and Gido.

Seto's survival on the other hand bugs me alot. In BS doujin, there's a Seto, but a different one and sister of Cain and Abel, yet she's a woman and the name is the same.

Things like this is what makes me want MOAR each month

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-05-06 at 14:46.
Old 2010-05-06, 14:59   Link #4152
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Well in N1.5 we only see Black Madam and Terruyama so we cant say whos where. Also i dont think Imai would spoiler to much ahead so we wont know whos there other then those 2 + the pic of Eve in N2
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 20:46   Link #4153
Kefit

omg chapter 61: http://pyupyu.wordpress.com/2010/05/07/218/

This should have been out yesterday, but I was hit by some unexpected work. Anyway, I'm gonna try and get the edited ch62 script to sekirei by tonight.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 21:07   Link #4154
yongshun

did they really break the fourth wall or was that something the editors placed in? either way LOL.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-06, 21:29   Link #4155
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
did they really break the fourth wall or was that something the editors placed in? either way LOL.
That's there in the Japanese version.

I'm wondering if Imai Kami studied some sort of physical science in school since he seems to refer to physical principles a lot in the manga. Many of these fragments deal with molecular kinetics, so he obviously paid attention in his schooling. What's nice is he has accurate explanations from the characters (like Saten using wind through changing the temperature, molecular velocity for Aruka, Cruz's heart, this air pressure thing, etc).

Also, one of your editor notes mentioned the 34 feet of water part. It should be mentioned that being under 34 feet of water would be 2 atmospheres since you have the several miles of air above you as one atmosphere and the water as another. But I understood what you were trying to say by that.
Old 2010-05-06, 22:33   Link #4156
Sekirei07

yeah i was trying to just say what its like normally, its as if we are 34 feet under water without being underwater. Or 30 inches of mercury but doubt anyone here swims in that.

Also, no I did not make up that last part. Kami does indeed break the 4th wall on his own accord. Also loved his artowrk on the last page i just felt i had to jump in. Was going to draw a chibi in it because it was simple enough to do it but i just stuck with text lol

I also think that Rin's power isnt just increasing pressure but she would have to be able to decrease pressure as well. Otherwise everyone would not have suffered from decompression sickness.

Also in RL it actually takes atleast an hour before you really start to feel effects of decompression sickness from things like scuba diving >.>
Old 2010-05-06, 23:04   Link #4157
Avvesione

Yeah, when I was learning about Henry's Law in physical chemistry, some of our example problems were on Decompression Sickness. We talked about how it works with the nitrogen gas naturally dissolved in your tissues and blood and how the change in pressure will result in it coming out of solution and becoming a gas (much like opening a soda and all the carbon dioxide escaping although not as extreme). So Rin's fragment can do many thing and it's a good thing Blade memorized it.

I think Rin could do the decompression by just quickly removing the pressure. I'm wondering what kind of range she has on her fragment since she was able to get everyone in the room with her pressure. I also wonder if she was going to kill Hinata ... poor Hinata
Old 2010-05-07, 00:54   Link #4158
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
The next time we see him who knows, what if he has become needless?

Not long ago, shadowii posted the following spread:

Spoiler for spoiler:
o.o;
What happened in that picture ?

Also, thanks for the translation. At last I can enjoy my needless after the anime had finished..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 00:57   Link #4159
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
o.o;
What happened in that picture ?
That was during Arclight's fight with Blade back in Chapter 43. Arclight was saying that fighting him would be like fighting all the Needless before him (so all the abilities he learned from everyone he's met.)

Also, I'm looking forward to the "Pair Look" joke in the next chapter. Has to be one of the funniest gags in the manga for sure.
Old 2010-05-07, 00:57   Link #4160
SakaiYuki
Mangaka assistant.

Ahhh,if only i understand jap then i'd understand alittle more about the sub plots..
i wanna read needless 0 and needless 0 two.. whats n1.5 by the way..
SakaiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen