AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-13, 01:22   Link #4161
Sir Jon Falstaff
Disabled By Request

I genuflect at your feet Astronerdboy, you consistently bequeath to us spoiler images of Negima!. To this I give thee praise. Good show man

Now to the chapter at hand:
Spoiler for chapter 264:

Can't wait to see!!...Man I love reunions
Sir Jon Falstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 03:34   Link #4162
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Well! It's about time for the real Eva-chan to make an appearance...even for a short time. This chapter will be twisted in a way...can't wait for it.
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 15:17   Link #4163
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Thanks for the spoilers and translations . Now it becomes interesting, I can't wait >o<

Quote:
Well! It's about time for the real Eva-chan to make an appearance...
I hope so, I want to see her, but also Eishun and Alberio
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 15:50   Link #4164
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
So whats chapter 264 about? Negi finding out about who attacked his village? or something? I suspect so because he attacked him.
First off, the chapter, won't be out until later in the week, although there's already a few spoiler pics that basically sum up the chapter. Long story short:
Spoiler for Chapter 264:
Old 2009-09-14, 00:17   Link #4165
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

So the 'kissing' party is now interrupted? As much as i like how negi is going to noe the truth about the destruction of his hometown, the more pressing question that I would like to ask would be: What happened to the fight between Fate and Rakan?

The appearance of Eva, Eishun, and Colonel. Going to be fun, especially with the colonel going ~Kitty~. I dunno, a pactio between negi and eva?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 06:52   Link #4166
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

wouldn't the Pactio be between Eva and Negi (Eva being the Magistra) due to her simply outpowering him aq couple of million times? ... of cause ... if she bothers is a whole other can of worms
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 10:53   Link #4167
Joe4evr
(Ex-)Seitenkan VN coder

Location: Slightly south-west of the exact center of this country's X and Y axes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
wouldn't the Pactio be between Eva and Negi (Eva being the Magistra) due to her simply outpowering him aq couple of million times? ... of cause ... if she bothers is a whole other can of worms
Where did Jack put Eva on his strength scale again?

Actually, does that even matter? Negi defeated Jacks power level of TWELVE THOUSAND!, so there's no way Eva would overpower the boy 'a million times'.
Joe4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 15:47   Link #4168
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
So the 'kissing' party is now interrupted? As much as i like how negi is going to noe the truth about the destruction of his hometown, the more pressing question that I would like to ask would be: What happened to the fight between Fate and Rakan?
In response to a few things:

1. Yes, the Pactio making process is over for the moment (although that doesn't mean there won't be the possibility of one of the sports girls Pactioing with Negi before the Magic World arc comes to an end).

2. I wouldn't say the 'kissing' party is interupted. Godel was going to be late attending the ball, and hence Negi had some time to kill before his meeting with Godel took place. Thus, he used this time to make Pactios with Ku Fei and Chachamaru (while Kotarou used this time to Pactio with Natsumi).

3. I'm sure that Ken will reveal the results of the Fate/Rakan fight soon. However, given how the main character of the story is supposed to be Negi, the main focus at the moment is going towards his meeting with Godel.
Old 2009-09-15, 00:57   Link #4169
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe4evr View Post
Where did Jack put Eva on his strength scale again?
I think Jack (Rakan) never did mention her on the subject of the strength scale, only focus on Negi, Fate and Jack's levels...
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 02:18   Link #4170
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Yay for finally being up-to-speed! I can finally read this thread and know what's going on!

(And huzzah for a more fragile side of Chachamaru! I'm looking forward to seeing her take a more active role from now on.)
Old 2009-09-15, 14:46   Link #4171
Xacual

We know that Eva is probably at least on Rakan's level. I'd probably consider her above him just on the sake of having hundreds of years of experience. Rakan showed how valuable long years of experience can be.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 16:56   Link #4172
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Considering Negi beat her almost immediately after arriving, I doubt that. (I realize she was weakened, but with the blackout, this shouldn't be as much an issue.) She may be good, but Rakan doesn't even make sense. I'd say she has power on the same level as Setsuna at this point.
Old 2009-09-15, 17:02   Link #4173
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Remember, Eva is evil. Villains have a habit of toying with their victims. After she started training with him, she was pounding him into the ground without even trying.

Also, the only reason Negi 'beat' Rakan is because he hit Rakan with his own power. A clever tactic worthy of victory, but it does not mean Negi is equal to Rakan in power.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 18:27   Link #4174
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I for some reason dont think he has anything too do with Negi´s village getting destroyed and his entire villagers getting stoned lol. OKei here is what I think happent...

Negi is a prince of the old royal line which is said too hold the power too control the world, and of course now that we know that he is an very very very important person, normally people want him out of the way for many reasons, so I think that the previous governor-general of New Ostia or someone currently in Megalomesembria is directly responsible, and I think that Kurt Godel is twisting the truth too test Negi too see how evil he really is or something like that etc etc.

I mean it makes sense now, It wasent Negi´s village that was suppose too be destroyed, but rather just Negi himself. So If Negi had bin somewhere else it would have happent there as well, so the reason why Negi´s village was destroyed and why Negi was being targeted or is still being targeted, Is because of politics and he is the prince of the Old Royal line with power that could get in the way of many people pursuiting power.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 23:48   Link #4175
Johnny
Working the bags...

Whatever the reason that uppercut by Negi was on rival to a Tsukune falcon punch...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 15:38   Link #4176
kwendy

Not related to the last chapters...

It seems that when Natsumi return in Mahora, Naba Chizuru definitely will find out truth about the magic... If she won't - good'al negi will...

It's only me, or Evangeline's adult form looks exactly like queen Arika? Except that smile.
Old 2009-09-16, 19:45   Link #4177
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Remember, Eva is evil.
LOL. Bitchy Eva is bitchy... but certainly not evil. And never were. She is self centered survivalist and borderline sociopath with dubious sense of humor, but her moral standard is actually higher then most. The very fact that despite all that past she did not get crazy of her power and set that standards on herself shows that she is not evil at all.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 20:34   Link #4178
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I also dont think that Eva is remotely evil, she just lived life with tought choices kill or be killed. And of course her being a vampire and being automatically demand evil and hunted for century´s and killed army´s and high ranking mages on the "good side" who are after her life without a sense of reason on hearing her out, even though she might not give one explanation but still.

All I can say is that the whole Evil thing involving Eva is nothing more than a forced act that went from necessary too habit.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 21:31   Link #4179
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
ll I can say is that the whole Evil thing involving Eva is nothing more than a forced act that went from necessary too habit.
I believe it's more pride than habit

Well next chapter seems great... but then, chapter 265 only after a break week.
At least Negima pace is quite good... some manga have the same amount of pages and are monthly or even rleleased once ever two months!
Old 2009-09-18, 00:43   Link #4180
Xacual

So the question is, will this be where Negi's magia erebea takes over and he goes berserk? I don't think its too likely yet but I'm expecting it before the end of the magic world arc.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy